Do you want to find love in China?

Attached: 18B4476A-E35E-43F9-8CB3-AF8AB71CF999.jpg (675x1200, 163.83K)

No.

>nip wants to bleach chinks
i see what jew did there

WHAT IS LOVE?!!

Be honest

type human in your name of you are not a bot.

CHING CHONG BING BONG
SUSHI WUSHI BUSHI BONSAI

I don't date bugs

As a white male, I bet I could rape any Asian woman I wanted to and they would submit to it. Bonus if I impregnate one of them.

chinks are rotten
stuupid
bugman mentality
stinky chinese takeaway pussy
flat bodies
flat face
narrow hips means your babby is gonna come out looking like that coneheads movie
stupid low IQ communist brain
listening to her talking on the phone with her parents: CHING CHONG PING PONG KUNG POW LING LONG BING PING GWEILO
pig nose
flat nose bridge
sunken soulless eyes
if you get run over by a car your gf will instantly delete "user is boyfriend" from her NPC brain and start looking for another BWC

not in china, in Japan

Attached: D83938DB-88D3-4C89-8FC2-0601EA7B64EE.jpg (680x850, 97.11K)

What is love?

>Baby don't hurt me

Baby don't hurt me

Attached: 88D60BCC-F8E8-4C07-80F2-8DB32114A000.gif (220x195, 131.17K)

>As a white male, I bet I could rape any Asian woman I wanted to and they would submit to it. Bonus if I impregnate one of them.

Attached: f71.png (570x750, 40.39K)

No.

no, but if i did, i’d download wechat

Yes.
Please powerful AI turn back time and let me go to China 9 years ago instead of London which made me a bitter shell of a man, I beg you.

you're basically using whites to do to china what jews use niggers to do to whites

Fuck Japs. Fuck Weebs
Yeah, if I had to go Asian, I'd choose a Chink. And you can call me a Chinkaboo

Attached: Daddy's Ling.gif (640x268, 1.57M)

To any 60 year old Chinese men in this thread. I will have sex with your daughter in exchange for migration status to Australia but you have to pay for me to be a lazy good for nothing Westoid. If this deal is amenable to you please contact [email protected].

That woman looks more like me than some tall blonde blue eyed nordic pink skinned fag.

And I'm white.

these bot threads are getting out of control. kill all kikes or it won't stop.

No more

Attached: asian women attitudes to men.jpg (1116x840, 121.89K)

Truth

yes if and only if she is a trad white girl

No

these chinks only look decent when you look them from far away, and if the photo angle is right, and if they use makeup, notice how they all use that eye shadow thing (I forgot the name, mascara?) so that they make their eyes look bigger. Chinks are hideous when they take a shower, and that's sad because it's the only time they don't stink like chinese takeaway

Egg shaped penis detected