Does Vaush pretend to be stupid for his 14 year old trans viewer base or is he actually like that?

Does Vaush pretend to be stupid for his 14 year old trans viewer base or is he actually like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-101453_Chrome.jpg (1439x1633, 540.49K)

Vaush doesnt actually believe in anything. His only purpose is to steer far left weirdos into being supportive of international policy and empire building.

Why doesn't Vaush check his white male privilege and get off the air so a genderqueer disabled person of color can have a successful youtube channel?

Does this imply he's calling for the arrest of Pelosi and Mayor Bowser for their part in refusing calling the national guard into dc on the 6th leading to the riot?

So he just endlessly lies online for money? Many such cases I guess

Anyone who says that January 6th was A LITERAL INSURRECTION is just lying, there are no exceptions, so the question becomes why are they lying?

I guess in this case it is because he is paid (by who?), big if true

It’s amazing that after 5 years of people screaming “TRUMP IS IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW!!” and it hasn’t been true a single time, and they just keep eating it up because they want to believe. Actually it doesn’t amaze me

He's actually as retarded as he sounds and looks. He doesn't read anything and pretends to be some highbrow leftist.

Who the fuck is Vaush? Why should I care? Why aren't you hanging from a rope?

go to r/politics for a laugh. They are the Q-user wing of the left. They are exactly the thing they hate the most.

His only belief is noncery.

“no man vaush totally isnt a pedo man no evidence stop opening youtube STOP LOOKING FOR CLIPS”

Here's all the other subreddits infested with those users. As you can see, they also run a sub where they pretend to be trump supporters, which of course was started after his sub and its users got banned

Attached: larp city.jpg (1440x2539, 846.7K)

love this site

There was no riot npc.

Vaush is a controlled op glownigger used to shill CIA approved talking points to edgy leftists

Not even that... he says what leftards want to hear for the simpbux. That's it.

Why does he want Pelosi and the capitol police arrested?

He has literally one video where his opinion wasn't completely wrong and even then it was still in bad faith.

Vaush is similar to Destiny that both are autistic faggots who only deal in rationalizations.

The difference is, Destiny has more understanding of wider problems that keep his rationalizations closer to reality. Vaush, however, only argues to rationalize his own and his ilk's behaviour, with no real care for anything that doesn't directly affect him.

If your premise is "nothing traditional matters and tradition only exists to perpetuate oppression" then you can discredit any argument simply by pointing out that it is an old idea with cultural precedence.

Destint is a grey autist. Vaush is a black (see: nigger) autist.

They're both pedophiles who made their entire careers defending pedophilia. There's no meaningful difference between them.