It's time to admit it

The wasp is the most superior, the most cultivated type of bee. The undisputed king of the bee world.

Attached: wasp.jpg (1000x707, 99.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oAKUEJWGtoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The undisputed king of the bee world.
indeed

Attached: Screen Shot 07-17-22 at 09.22 AM.png (592x927, 1.54M)

I it can sting it's getting killed, I don't care if it's a fucking wasp or bee. I see those shits around I'm getting the can of hornet killer.

Bumble bee is the cutest.

Attached: file.png (1024x1421, 976.74K)

I swat wasps with my hand and they fly away because they're little bitches

Have you seen a wasp in person? In real life it looks like an ant with a paint job and wings.

Aren't wasps basically flying ants with stingers that don't break off? Bees are unrelated

Wasp = niggers
Hornets = giganiggers

Wasps are assholes

Fuck wasps they're the nigger of the insect world

Bumblebae

Jews are afraid of the WASP.

There’s a lot of bees and wasps near where I live

They have constant battles, I walk down the street and see hundreds of decapitated bees. I know it’s the wasps doing it because I’ve seen it in person happen dozens of times, they wasp attack the bee, force it to the ground, and then the wasp beheads the bee and flys off with the head

So the end result is the hundreds of headless bee bodies all around.

Wasps aren’t bees tho
It’s a different species entirely

youtu.be/oAKUEJWGtoc

hornets are wasp predators

Attending a memorial service for a relative and yesterday learned his widow was attacked by yellowjackets in the spring and required hospitalization. These pests are one of the reasons this poor woman feels compelled to sell her property - she can't keep up with maintenance and can't risk being incapacitated by wasps when she tries to do. Simple outdoor chore. It is terrible how we abandon our elderly relatives - this woman's own children are 500, 1000 miles away and rarely support her. We will be going over there today to clear out some old wood and possibly trim a little.

People need to take care of elder relatives and defend them from wasps. This is a political thread now.

I think you mean European Hornet.

Attached: download (5).jpg (259x194, 11.81K)

Wesps are the ultimate Chad test. If you can't keep calm when being in the presence of a wesp than you're a beta fag

/thread

Try eating meat outside when there’s wasps around. They will come for your meat and you will give it up or get stung.

Where the fuck did this come from, our bumblebees are nearly spherical.

honeybees are based
my dad used to keep bees and they are extremely docile unless you fuck around in their hive
I could mow the back field on a big, loud lawn tractor right next to the give and directly through their flight path into/out of the hive and they never gave a single fuck
never got stung

Wasps are assholes of the bee world,

Doesn't make anything but more wasps and is aggressive. It's the nigger of the bee world.

Shut up you pathetic fucking wasp lover cunt. You disgusting piece of shit, why would you crown fucking wasps above bumblebees and honey bees you degenerated kraut. If your sense in apiculture are as devellopped as your famous german sense of humour the world cannot doubt why you prefer to burn coal rather than use nuclear
Now go sting your turkish kraut dicklet in some wasp nest and then stick in into some kebab meat slicer so you can enjoy the taste of your semen-filled veggie meat you fucking faggot cunt