The allied Invasion of Iraq was justified and the right thing to do

The allied Invasion of Iraq was justified and the right thing to do.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

fag

I have no problem with it. I read Bush's "Decision Points" book and I guarantee we all would have made the same decision. It did result in the death of the demonic tyrant, Saddam Hussain.

Dead sandniggers. What's not to like?

Attached: bb9.png (600x529, 208.7K)

we don't let our crazy religious people travel to other countries to murder innocents
everyone in the middle east is a brother, neighbor, church member, teacher, father, of a terrorist
we killed hundreds of thousands
it wasn't enough

Never heard of that book
Thanks gonna read next

>america is.... LE BAD!

Attached: esports.jpg (506x503, 63.9K)

based. red pilled. Bush best president.

Imagine losing Iraq to Iran and Afghanistan to the Taliban despite going into 125% debt to GDP trying to win

Attached: 7FCBB061-AB2E-44B3-83E3-6FC76075F11A.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Destabilizing the ME caused sandnegroes to flood here. Fuck Am*rika and going to sandland.

Better than US eating at entire world cost through monetary hegemony. I support China not because I like them, but because US is killing humanity. 1 Trillion military budget, that no one can even come close to, because of rigged Petro dollar machine.

Iraq body count for 10 years is about 100k and most of them died by Muslim infighting.
Remember this everytime some faggot screams "YOU KILLED MILLION PEOPLE IN IRAQ"

>Better than US eating at entire world cost through monetary hegemony. I support China not because I like them, but because US is killing humanity. 1 Trillion military budget, that no one can even come close to, because of rigged Petro dollar machine.

Attached: 1651129055609.jpg (680x670, 26.35K)

>somehow they have found indestructible Afghan passports but airplanes evaporated so it means the passport flew out of the plane windows before the impact and landed on the feet of a high pentagon official of jewish origin who said the whole west must invade Afghanistan because a tower with a bunch of Philippine room cleaners died but all the jews employees survived

amazing

Attached: C6F561AD-3506-4C6F-A774-F310D3189116.gif (498x498, 731.48K)

I disagree. Its one of the reasons iraq went to shit and europe got millions of sandniggers. I bet you are a kike.

This thread is the reason why you western scum are getting mutted and jewed. It's karma. I appreciate a based taliban far more than any Any Forumsoid simpcuck here. Get replaced ASAP my dear westcucks. Don't forget to spend a fortune on your summer vacations here, first. Stupid wiggers.

You will apologize for this post the next time you get raped by Serbia

Pathetic

>boohoo were too stupid and boomer to close our borders

Migration causes happen all the times, this is just an Argument of weaklings.

We'll be teaming with serbs against westoids coming here to escape the hell they made for themselves. We'll use you as slaves and target practice. Westerners are subhuman.

>muh cucks here cucks there
>his argument is about muh refugees

No, it wasnt. It was only in Israels interests and cost Americans 6 trillion dollars.

Attached: iraq-war-israel-who-responsible.jpg (500x525, 58.35K)

My argument is that you're scum. You have no business with the near east, but because you've destroyed it, it is absolutely righteous that you get raped by them to extinction. Ficki ficki, westoid scum.

t. Shlomo Shekelberg

We have the business there, that we CAN do this while you can just kvetch, you serbian rapebaby.

Attached: 0OyQe5bn403mHfXnJyv7hRm68oWhbBaojoKdkjHEuts.jpg (357x500, 53.31K)

My respects to all non-aligned nations. Kurwatia is your fren and always was. Remember Tito? Our nigger. Do us justice and stay away from the balkans. Destroy the westoids instead.

Wasn't the justification for it related to 9/11? But Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Was 9/11 a false flag to justify the war in Iraq?

>wow five quadrat kilometers arabian dirt
>literal zionist world domination

I hate you BRICS Latouff cucks so much.

Pic is what is happening in the west today, except that the soldier is a MENA/subsaharan and the rifle is his dick slamming your youngest thots.

Who gives a fuck about the kike justification. America did this, because america CAN. A strong bully doesnt need gay justifications, isnt that your stance on faggot Jewtin?

Jews, satanists, pedos, and trannies are the good guys!

Attached: FA83BDCC-8EE8-4E69-BEC2-6571A2D84A42.jpg (1024x755, 162.44K)

>what about da chav coochie

I can assure you that no middle class roastie will bear one nigger child.

Kys kike

That's because the NATO/Allies never acted in the interest of the "West" but are humanities suppression troops who act on the behalf of international k*kes.

meant for

Thats what a human rights faggot would say. If beating up a nerdy weak dork like Iraq to beat China, Russia and all those other non western loser systems into submission, it has its job done successfully.

why did you change your id?

>t. kurd subhuman
I'm glad Saddam gassed you village.

I am not OP.

You actually caught him. Very impressive hungarybro.

Attached: download.gif (224x224, 97.33K)