Why do eastern Europeans think that western Europeans have never suffered hardship or worked

Why do eastern Europeans think that western Europeans have never suffered hardship or worked.

I spoked to this Latvian/Ukrainian immigrant living in England online and he said to me that "western Europeans have never suffered or worked in their life, while we eastern Europeans have been working and suffering during WW2, western Europeans were living comfy lives and never had to fight, they don't have to worry about being invaded by Russia."

I also remember a few days before, he said that eastern Europe is based and western Europe is gay despite he himself having a boyfriend but claiming that its not gay because he and his boyfriend are femboys. Oh and another day, he said his family migrated to England for more money and benefits.

Attached: 11182 - anatomy closed_mouth flag glasses globohomo hair lgbt monkey_putin nato russia russo_ukrainian_war soyjak star star_of_david text variant_chudjak.png (2000x2000, 170.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUq0rsv107I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off Ivan

youtube.com/watch?v=HUq0rsv107I

cant wait to winter to put everyone in their place

That doesn't refute anything that I just said. Yes London is full of niggers but that's got nothing to do with what I said.

boris pwned you with that sick meme image youre not allowed to speak now

Judging by his flag he's probably a Pajeet or Arab

>I spoked to

The only ''rent free'' is chug Pakis seething about butthurtbelters, dummy

what do you know about winter, nigger? :D

shit b8 m8. would r8 0/8

Attached: 165806710979940.png (2000x2000, 62.56K)

I thought this was about the Expanse.

He's right. We don't work or suffer nearly as much as they do, but we accomplish and earn far more. Obviously it's better to be us

>having a boyfriend but claiming that its not gay because he and his boyfriend are femboys

kek..
almost had me, that being said, western europeans have worked harder than anyone else without a doubt, thats why everyone wants to move to our countries

Not a paki and what I said is true, if this Latvian or Ukrainian person I was speaking to brags about how great eastern Europe is and how shit western Europe is, then why did he migrate to western Europe and leave eastern Europe?

I bet this was made by a filthy tranny

Attached: 1652487414708.jpg (539x600, 27.41K)

elsa of trannykraine got your backs xirs, now go to the defend (((our))) democracy from le evil putler

Attached: 165039283195.jpg (1500x2000, 1.22M)

Maybe he is jealous

kys

Attached: 1658024588346.jpg (984x669, 217.71K)

It's mostly envy and not realizing historical perspective. Westerners had to fight a lot for their comfy spot in the world. Don't pay attention to these people.

Attached: 1640223702666.webm (650x360, 2.42M)

>they don't have to worry about being invaded by Russia."
that's when you realize what a pile of shit russia is.
the whole eastern european history is based only on dindunuffin events.

lmao westerners get butthurt when they are called racist

(Haha, the trannies are getting taried of being called trannies)
BIIINLAAAND WHY SO MUCH TRANNY BENIS ON POL
EBIN
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 22312213123.jpg (896x1643, 144.44K)

I wait for the day for total war to break out so I can execute faggots like you, kill yourself you absolute moron