What would a taxless society look like ?

How would the goverment fund itself ?

Attached: spooner-tax-theft.png (1006x416, 571.83K)

People will bitch and moan about my post, but taxes are a necessary evil. At least at the moment. The problem is how they are used, which needs to be corrected. The American people should have more control over their tax dollars, but I think a step in the right direction would be dividing the country into two countries. The libtards and the right. At least then there's a chance my tax dollars won't go towards faggots, baby killers, and foreign wars (if we got the right president.)

It couldn't. Libertardians always use tax havens as examples of how a society would look like with no or few taxes, but what they lack to understand is that those tax havens only exist because the rest of the world isn't like that. The only reason Liechtenstein and whatever tax havens there are, are so rich and it actually works for them, is because they've turned into tax hubs, since it's not possible elsewhere. That's why they can make it go around.

Imperialism. The British empire had very low tax rates.

>People will bitch and moan about my post
I'm not sure why, it's spot on.

Sounds based.

You are retarded.

Attached: 1654909114761.png (500x500, 198.33K)

It doesn't matter whether the society is libertarian or heavily taxed, so long as it's by whites for whites it'll be a nice place to live.

I think most taxes should be voluntary, just like the church tax is in Denmark.

>do you want to pay for niggers? yes/no
>do you want to pay for health care? yes/no (if no, no health care will be provided for you)
>do you want to pay for lazy cunts on social welfare? yes/no (if no, then you won't be eligible for social welfare if you one day need it)
Etc. etc. Society would change for the better over night.

i think thats how the western roman empire got rolled over at the end. they had a lot of problems but the final nail was the barbarians rolling over their weakned army because the rich didnt pay taxes at all, and poor peoples tax wasnt enough to run rome AND a trained and well equipped army.

But what if no one pays ? Where will the police get their salary from ?

I believe in taxes, but christ almighty the police in Australia could easily fund themselves on fines and the sale of seized property.

That's obviously not preferable and would obviously incentivise the wrong sort of policing, but if you wanted to privatize it, it'd be VERY easy.

>most taxes
Not all. The taxes needed for society to function, ie. police, fire departments, roads and general infrastructure should not be voluntary.

No it couldn't. It would result in them making up excuses to fine people for literally everything.

>privatizing police
Stupidest post I've read this week, and it's Sunday.

How fucking illiterate are you?

Problem is they're used wrongly due to society being such garbage these days.

>my tax dollars won't go towards faggots, baby killers, and foreign wars
No mention of niggers.
I wonder who wrote this post.

Attached: nigger.png (860x833, 57.48K)

The way you construct your sentences makes them easy to misinterpret. The thing about privatizing should've preceeded the shit you mentioned afterwards.

CBDC, have digital accounts with digital fiat bux with negative interest rates, expiration dates.
So it's not really a tax, but it sorta is.

What government? Governments are fucking useless and nothing but thieves.

The government would borrow money that doesn't exist, the central bank would monetize the debt, and the population would pay for the spending indirectly through an ever increasing cost of living.

This is a good take.
I agree that taxation is theft; but, we are already down this path to have it be eliminated over night. I agree that the use of tax dollars should be in control of the people more directly. And just fire 50% of the government a la Thanos, and I'm sure nothing will be negatively affected.

>The way you construct your sentences makes them easy to misinterpret.
Fucking what?

Your criticism of my post was literally the content of my post, and the exact same criticisms.

Learn to fucking read.

I dunno about that shitpost idea, but it is true that the current tax system is fucking bullshit and encourages people to loophole if they know how.

War

the problem isnt the taxation, its the types of taxes, how they're levied and what they're spent on. current taxation systems are clearly and obviously devised to impoverish the middle class and the money levied is obviously not being spent on the betterment of the nations where these taxes are being levied.

Nobody has ever said taxation on its own merit is evil. People just dont want to pay unfairly for things that arnt in their interest; niggers, kikes, kike wars, israel, israels nigger kikes and israels nigger proxies. This is half the reason charities in australia (the ones that rely on charity of time more than anything, things like rotary or the lions club) are all dying, because only boomers think its sensible to scrape and nickle every dime from the average person to send over seas so niggers can drink water not contaminated by their own shit.

Simple. Total nationalisation of the credit/monetary system.
The government must observe and record the national GDP yearly. Then it prints debt free currency equating to approx 5-10% of that figure (much more than that may produce inflation) and funds the government/spends into the wider economy by paying employees/contracting products and services
For practical purposes a 1% flat tax on all income is advisable to enable efficient measurement of national GDP

Commies will hate this
Bankers will hate this
Finance Capitalists will hate this
Brainwashed lolbert mutts will hate this
But most of all
Jews will hate this

>And just fire 50% of the government a la Thanos
What does "a la Thanos" mean user?

That;'s why they want CBDC, they can tinker with interest rates, even go negative, track each coin, limit purchase of items if there is a shortage,
It's a central bankers wet dream. They masturbate to the thought of complete control over the currency and your ability to access their currency.

That currently happens