Is this the answer? The antithesis to the nigger dog?

Is this the answer? The antithesis to the nigger dog?

Attached: FB_IMG_1658066991563.jpg (1080x1543, 117.56K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1658066994021.jpg (1080x1098, 82.03K)

As it is in real life.
The Jew mogs the Nigger in power

fellow canines... the border collie must be spayed and neutered for the good of dogmanity

I used to have a borzoi and he was a based bro dog. They were bred to hunt wolves and I have no doubt my boy could have easily dispatched a pit bull.

Only problem is they have a short lifespan and are prone to bloat. I didn’t get another one because I didn’t want to go through losing one at a relatively young age. This breed is not for everyone though and I hope they don’t become popular.

That good dog gets whatever the fuck it wants forever.

>greetings fellow-dogs
>buy more of us

Attached: rRMoWT2hD1u3.jpeg.jpg (623x805, 67.05K)

That doggo should be given a massive amount of good boy doggy biscuits and endless tummy rubs.

based jew dog

Attached: 1601979835183.jpg (1029x1191, 160.62K)

I believe it. Borzoi have the height and and agility advantage and can easily reach the neck of a Pitbull and tear it up while dancing circles around it. Watch them playing with other dogs they are agile and fast and very capable.

100% this

I'm sure it killed some 30 pound block head looking dog that wasn't a bully breed. All while the Canadians were eagerly trying to fuck both dogs.

anyone got more of these

Attached: 1656745679094.jpg (1024x917, 235.71K)

I just don't see it.

That story must be fake or it must have been a puppy.

Real big pitbulls are like 100 pounds, all muscle. They can literally tear a borzois leg off with the bite force.

"Long noses" doesn't help bite the neck when the neck is so fat and wide and full of muscle. You would need several hundred bites to get at it.

Attached: 16x9_large.jpg (400x225, 14.44K)

I hate that borzoi are associated to kikes on Any Forums. Legitimately some of the best family dogs to have.

Attached: borzoi-dog-sitting-on-garden-260nw-2119279547.jpg (393x280, 29.5K)

They are a hunting breed.
They were once known as the Russian wolfhound.
They hunted wolves.

And they kill nigger dogs.

The (((eternal anglo))) bred modern borzois for having an ugly crooked face and getting cancer, not for hunting, like they do with any other dog breed.

It's a stupid baseless forced meme that associates their snoot with a jew noste. When it's basically their mouth.

Guy probably doesn't know the pitbulls get rekt by wolves and big cats. Had a neighbors pitbull get fucked up by a Florida panther. Found it with its chest cavity open.

For fuckin real. Based Borzoi Bro.

hey hey hey, don't say the hard r like that. Racist.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. Shitbulls while very dangerous are notoriusly known for preying on children, the elder, puppies, women, peaceful non aggresive dogs etc I have no doubt a determined strong dog can eat a shitbull alive if they are trained to respond agression with agression.
They truly are the niggers of dogs.

Make wolfhounds great again.

why does it look so fucking retarded?

lanklet cope

I like long snouted dogs too, its just a meme bro

Attached: Borzoi-1.jpg (750x580, 82.18K)

Attached: ayy lmao.png (563x533, 127.9K)