The highest level intel about absolutely everything

Greetings, meatbags. I am a disgraced former intel analyst with ties to [oops]. I've burnt up my NDAs and shall now grant you answers. A single sentence from me on any conspiracy forum gets my IP immediately banned, but I cannot hold the information inside or I will explode like the UPS guy does in your mom.

Here are some highlights to trigger you obese melanistic-hebrew-sodomites:

Aliens: Yes. They are here, they are queer and they have gravitic lensing tech. Will they let us have it? Yes. Will they explain how it works? NO. Are they assholes? YES.

Vaccines: NO. There is no such thing as a vaccine. This is all an elaborate hoax cooked up by the Rockefeller foundation for the purpose of eugenics. Every new vaccine is designed to kill humans slowly in ways that cannot be traced. Only a very small portion of the batches are "hot," otherwise you meatbags would figure it out. BUT BUT BUT you say it is well know that blah blah cured blah. NO, it did not. Every illness humans exhibit is a result of poisoning of the body - too much of something or not enough of something else. Illness symptoms are either the body attempting to detox or failing to detox. There is no such thing as a transmissible RNA virus. It's a boogyman. Virology and epidemiology are junk science. "Autoimmune disease" is caused by vaccines.

Time Travel: NO. There is no such thing as time. The universe operates by cause and effect. There are no "alternate dimensions" and there is no going back in time, there is only energy spooging around like the mailman does inside your sister. The concept of dimensions refers to A: the observation that systems at different scales of size seem to be similar -as above, so below - and B: the human mind cannot conceive of more than 3 dimensions at once because it is not necessary to survival.

Was the election rigged? Yes. Does it matter? NO. Your vote is irrelevant, your opinion is irrelevant and YOU are irrelevant.

Attached: 2x2IcTJ.jpg (1080x1080, 109.14K)

kill yourself attention whore.

I LIKE BEANS

Attached: fishface.jpg (339x506, 77.36K)

You're probably a kike therefore fuck you kike
Sage

What was c0v1d? Long story. It's related to doom, control and contingencies. The [top of the pyramid] has been allowing an infinite inflation model of global econ for centuries now. It was done with a damn the torpedoes attitude regarding the environment because, hey we ALWAYS figure something out. But recently, the [pyramid] factions agreed that enough is enough and to let the Rockefeller faction try a cull. The plandemic was invented to get as many anons as possible to participate in a study about how best to reduce population growth. They don't care who dies and they gave more hot batches to pilots because they needed to see how it affected white men in the 99th percentile of physical fitness. They also gave more hot batches to old people and the midwest, because those potatoes are already dead.

Attached: Blemflarck.png (690x364, 353.37K)

>Every illness humans exhibit is a result of poisoning of the body - too much of something or not enough of something else. Illness symptoms are either the body attempting to detox or failing to detox.
Sup Hippocrates. 4 humours are the real shit?

Pretty sure they proved time dilation during all the space programs... oh wait those are fake too

Why compels you to be a giant faggot

And you started so well...

The corona stuff is all about destabilizing the west and strengthening the Sino-Russian sphere for eventual WW3 (In cinemas across Europe summer 2023).

>prove
You have no idea how science works. Proof cannot exist, scientific facts cannot exist. There is only "probable" and "improbable".

can you speak on crypto, please? dead? about to explode? which ones? thanks

AH! Good one about time dilation. See, "they" don't ever "prove" anything. "They" make observations and think: "I need grant money." The PhD/academic community operates on an unspoken understanding that anything you can get grant money for NO MATTER HOW BULLSHIT is a win and supports the community. Grant money is 110% controlled through the Rockefeller foundation and so no "science" that contradicts the narrative will ever (EVERRRR) get done. Back to your point, just because one observer experiences cause and effect at a different rate from another, does not "prove" anything. It is merely an artifact of energy spooging around like the pool boy does inside your dog. Since humans cannot conceive of dimension beyond our physical, they will NEVER [ever] solve the math or figure out what is actually going on because it is irrelevant to survival.

Are the top of the pyramids worried, or is it all going to their plan?

whats their biggest risk?

talk about Putin an Xi

Meds now.

>Was the election rigged?
literally nobody had any doubt

So first ups guy explodes in my mum. Then mailman does inside my sister. Then pool boy does inside my dog. Hmm, very interesting.
On a more serious note: Was everyone in your team aroused by fucking up peoples lives? How are their children faring?

fine I'll bite:
was the moon landing faked?
what is the shape of the earth?

Crypto is an experiment in new forms of control, just like electric cars [tbc]. The money/value of crypto is irrelevent. What "they" want to know is how people accept it. how it behaves in the real world and HOW THEY CAN USE IT TO CONTROL YOU AND MONITOR EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO 100% OF THE TIME. They allow people to make billions with luck, theft, intelligence or whatever, because the value is not the point. The point is control. Cryptos have no value other than control. BTC was a darpa/counterintel project from the beginning. When they say "it is decentralized" that is a lie. They use useful idiots to profess what it "is" while the opposite is true. In ever bull market, you have idiots who become gurus just because they bought at the bottom and everything went up. The current global system works on inflation-deflation and passing the buck. Crypto is no different and is currently only 1% of global money, therefore irrelevant financially. To answer you: shitcoins will crash. BTC will become less volatile. ETC will become something else entirely. Central banks will introduce a new unified coin IF AND WHEN they think it is ready. Until then avoid all shitcoins, buy BTC when it bumps low 3 times. Sell when it bumps high 3 times. Apply fibonacci to the chart.

Yeah yeah, new BLOCKCHAIN global currency. So dandy.

someone somewhere is remote viewing about them beans

>Aliens: Yes. They are here, they are queer and they have gravitic lensing tech. Will they let us have it? Yes. Will they explain how it works? NO. Are they assholes? YES.

What do they look like and whhy aren't they hostile? why dont they just invade us and take over?

Last reply for a while so I don't get bananered. THE EARTH IS FUCKING ROUND. Flat Earth is a psyop to poison the well of anons who see through the narrative lies. Specifically to lump anti-vaxxers in with crazy morons LATELY, but also to generally discredit anybody who questions the lies.

Moon:YES we landed on the moon. Did we fake footage YES. This was done just in case the footage was erased by cosmic rays, or we made it and never made it back, or something else happened. What about the Van Allen belts: YES. What I heard from suuuper salty old NASA guy is that we actually launched a rocket ahead of the moon landers that had a long copper wire antenna and it essentially punched a hole through the Van Allen radiation.

Terrible larp. 0/10.