This guy pissed on Saladin's grave

> Alain Tami relates an apocryphal anecdote according to which, in July 1920, the first symbolic gesture of Henri Gouraud, as High Commissioner of the French Republic in Syria, would have been, when he entered Damascus, to visit the tomb of Saladin (alā al-dīn al-Ayyūbī) in front of which he would have declared: “Wake up, Saladin, we are back. My presence here consecrates the victory of the cross over the crescent. »

Is this French General dangerously based ?

Attached: 1657197995-44aea9fc-c20e-42a8-9598-0ada6f4cd5ce.jpg (665x818, 287.51K)

Based af! Piss on kaaba next pls

He didnt piss on the Grave he just talked to it

idk if you know this but dead people dont give a shit what alive people do

Prove it

Disrespecting dead bodies isn't something you should be proud of as they are defenseless objects. Their life and consequence serve no purpose. Thus should be left alone instead of use it for propaganda.

The French conquering Syria was political not religious. Similar to the existence to Crusader state. Mean while Saladin was more faithful to Islam.

He just state something but doesn't meant anything.

he was doing only what his jewish masters wanted him to do.,

lel spot the camel jockey

Nah, he didn't force muslim immigration to western countries.

if he was based he would have won some wars not just talked sh*t on sandbeaners

If France is not careful, a Muslim general will one day visit the tomb of Charles Martel in the Basilica Cathedral of Saint Denis and declare victory of the crescent over the cross.

If i was Germany i wold nuke the out of France

He was at the head of a company during the First World War. And you bro?

Not based at all. Saladin was an honourable muslim, you don't see those anymore.

>the victory of the cross over the crescent.
abrahamic civil war, not based

It was political and religious, just as the Muslim conquering of Jerusalem was both political and religious. In those times they were not mutually exclusive. In Saladins case, it was a large part of holding his muslim tribes together and staying in power.

A guy did this for 20 years to prove that Allah was impotent and Islam is a sham. He returned it after using it as toilet for 20 years and chucked it in a mosque in Iraq. It broke into many peaces, most of them no bigger than a pebble.

he probably sat way in the back complaining all the time while all his troops got pwned

Go and spend that Turkish lira before it loses another 10% of it's value by tonight. Hyperinflation will kick the kebab out of Turkey.

I am not a Arab. Your hatred for Islam have you believe anyone who defend it is a Arab.

Any Muslim is lower than niggers or Indians even, if such thing is even possible. A bunch of rock worshipping niggers you are.

I am fully sure the French sucked a lot of Zionist dick (my way of saying they pander to them a lot). And sucking it wasn't Christian. It wasn't religious at all. It is just that it was propaganda for the support of Christian community as Saladin defeated many French crusader.

Your opinion is based less on research and more on your hatred toward Islam. Also, Muslim do not worship a rock.

>apocryphal anecdote
sooo, he didnt?
unless you want the entirety of the islamic world to hunt you down you wont do anything like that, pragmatics wise

same. france gave niggers voting rights in the 17th century. who the fuck does that? us americhads completely ignored lincoln and formed the kkk

>piss on someones 1000 year old grave
The french really are full of inferiority complexes, arent they?

Attached: 634.jpg (501x585, 85.41K)

Saladin was a Kurd

As a descendant of Raynard de Châtillon I approve.

But he did, and the Islamics didn't do anything.
This one fact, made me convert from Islam to the more superior religion. :)

Who cares? Saladin and all of those baguette heretics are in hell, not paying attention to what happened to a grave forever ago.

Frenchoids are still one of the main driving forces behind muslims fleeing their various countries because they can't stop fucking around.