Is it POSSIBLE that an ancient bloodline exists today, and they have immense political power?

I'm talking about an unbroken line from someone or something divine at our species origin. Like a god or demigod.

Attached: bloodline.jpg (994x926, 324.34K)

I was thinking about it many times.

There are ancient countries with history that allowes it happen.

For example Iran or Italy.

Yeah there's one living under a bridge just outside of Tampa. That's what he told me anyway.

What do you mean possible? That's exactly what's going on. Your "politicians" are merely puppets. The real power is wielded behind the scenes. It runs much deeper than you think, you'll never know who pulls the strings.

The children of babylon are the ones who control everything around you

Read nicholas devere

All the kennedys faked their deaths

Attached: 7A7E492F-EE98-4673-95DB-076231E9F56E.png (674x947, 1.26M)

They're called Jews. The demiurge made a deal with them 4000 years ago.

i'm not gonna read shit if you sage my thread nigger. fuck you and your whole crew.

>Italy
you think all that money, and power concentrated in Ancient Rome just went poof?

no, it's HIGHLY LIKELY.

>Is it POSSIBLE that an ancient bloodline exists today, and they have immense political power?
if they did you would never know about them and they certainly arent the people in that meme. you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to think the "kennedy's" are an elite bloodline when half of them routinely getting murdered

Forgot the musk, bezos, and Warren bloodlines. Along with anyone that was or ever had been rich.

Lol the Mcdonald Family.
Is this the Mcdonalds that got screwed out of their business and died pennyless? Or is this Old Mcdonald that owns a farm?

>babylon
You posted a zoroastrian symbol my man

Whoever believes this "muh bloodlines" bullshit is a boomer retard, and such a myth conspiracy requires absolutely zero knowledge of history. We live under ZOG, ruled by a malicious anti-white zionist supremacist hierarchy, andf this same hierarhcy feeds us gentile scaepgoats to focus on. And OF COURSE, this hierarhcy uses Egyptian mythology as the mythical scapegoat lineage, because they Egyptians were their ancinet Aryan nemesis before the Greeks.
Fuck off ZOG shill. Egypt was BASED. We are not ruled by ancient egyptian bloodlines. We're ruled by ZOG. Fuck you, FREE PALESTINE.

>you think all that money, and power concentrated in Ancient Rome just went poof?
it turned into the vatican and then the holy roman empire which were defeated so yes.

Literally everybody. Even all the components of your ham sandwich came from that same unbroken, divine spark.

Attached: tree of life.png (2000x944, 1.21M)

jesus fucked your mom

>We are not ruled by ancient egyptian bloodlines. We're ruled by ZOG.
Are you an actual downie user?

They are... you can see it on their face. In the bible before the flood (gen 6) the sons of God mix with the daughters of man. Then men become evil. The mixture caused it....

Could very well be neanderthal, which could only breed NMHF. Perhaps people back then thought these people were sons of God because of their physical superiority? It is weird tho. Anyways they clear think of themselves as gods anyways.

Truth is that they are cruel beings who are not suitable for civilization. True then and true now.

Attached: reaction disgusting jew rothschild creepy conspiracy.jpg (620x340, 47.62K)

this might sound schizo as fuck, but this world is closer to the world of darkness universe than the shit they preach to you. a lot of dormant mages will activate soon. are you fuckers ready?

Attached: lawsnigga.jpg (600x440, 27.03K)

you're posting this in your underwear aren't you?

If they are, they're probably a bunch of spitting, seething morons with the emotional intelligence of toddlers.

Yes, most likely.

>were defeated so yes
lol pay more attention

You put on pants to shitpost? It's sunday.

Yes. There are also many hidden bloodlines in the general population. They are blessed with extreme wisdom and clairvoyance. Also, almost all the names in OP's pic are not part of the ancient bloodlines. They are simply frontmen.

just to be clear... neanderkikes are not physically superior, kek. But neanders were. Their line is so inbred and diseased... and very impure

The elites in Rome where often Platonists. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that was going on.

You right, but in (((their))) mind they are better than all of us. They come from a different spark (so they think, maybe they do?)

>says the jews are cruel beings unsuitable for civilization
>posts on Any Forums
>rapes children

you are the king of self-awareness

ZOG has white traitors called freemasons who help them, the kennedys are one, they all faked their deaths

Attached: 6018E8D4-6B14-4F3E-AAF5-51DD1990698A.jpg (1000x1024, 79.7K)

And Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Oh I hated the Colonel, and his WEE beady eyes!!! “oh you’re gonna buy my chicken oh oh”

>you think all that money, and power concentrated in Ancient Rome just went poof?
Yes. Rome was pillaged by Germanics who then took over the system and established their own hierarchy. Yet again, boomer American retards don't know nor understand ANYTHING about European history. Nobility didn't last long, and ones station could be easily removed and downgraded. No empire or kingdom had an unbroken line. There is a reason we call them 'dynasty's because they have a few generations of familial rule, and then they are deposed or replaced.

Yeah the Merovingian bloodline.

Isn't that always the case, though? Some religious wackadoos decide they're the chosen ones that have to spread and preserve their divine autism and live their lives huffing their own farts until the rest of the world resents them? Tale as old as time.

That's why the demiurge must be destroyed.

hmm. What is cruel about posting on Any Forums You kikes can shit it up all you like. This is the only place without extensive censorship. And sorry but it is certainly your tribe who rapes children.

Plus you misrepresented what I said you dumb kike. I was saying those who look very neander mixed probly are and are from very old lines. You probly dont even look like this but just defend your tribe as some instinct. Whether it is deserved or not.

Not really.
Also the Merovingians have been out of the game since like the 8th century AD, dumbass. lrn2history.

Yeah it’s like idiocracy for the plebs, we get dumber each generation despite believing we’re much smarter while our masters who pretend there’s no basis to racism keep their perfect genes alive so they can enslave the retarded masses in time

Uh.....WE ARE the farm.
Ever think about that?

This.

many such cases. being humble isn't one of (((their))) best traits