Why are most intelligent woman so arrogant?

It is something that i´ve been experiencing for a long time with a lot of girls, but i never had the oportunity to say it to anyone. For some reason, most women that are a little more intelligent than the average girl act extremely cocky with other people, not only in how they talk, belittling others and other´s work, but also how they aways have that shit eating grim that already says to you "I am better than you".

every time i search for it on google the narrative is on their side, as they are soooo smart that they suffer for it, but i know other intelligent women that are a lot more respectful and open minded than those bitches (even though its a minority).

Attached: EN5yMQsWAAAutMS.jpg (612x676, 45.99K)

Wouldn't know. Never met an intelligent woman.

women are biologically unable to comprehend reality like men are
they see everything in terms of authority and dominating behavior, not objective laws of physics and mathematics
men think 2 + 2 = 4 because every time you add 2 things to another 2 things, you have 4 things
women think 2 + 2 = 4 because some gigachad bullied all the men into saying it, and the men bullied all the women into ssying it, and if she can just bully enough people into saying 2 + 2 = 5, then it will come true, aling with all her other wishes
this is why even the smartest, most conservative woman in the world (like Angela "PAY DENBTS" Merkel) can only keep up the facade for so long, before she sees a picture of a baby whose father drowned him and destroys Europe trying to make it better according to her core "authority changes reality" beliefs

Attached: Redpill on Women.jpg (927x1455, 407.97K)

Idk I like the smart ones they fuck really well usually

Holy shit thats true. They´re completely emotional and influenced by their enviroment.
I can see that even in my mom wtf.

>intelligent women
Is this some sort of paradoxical hypothetical or thought experiment, like what is the sound of one hand clapping or if a tree falls down in the woods and nobody is around does it make a sound? Can't wrap my head around those two words together, genuinely stumped me.

this, OP is retarded and that's why midwit females can look down on him.

Death to kikes

Attached: LUL.jpg (480x360, 21.8K)

i mean, they´re still stupid, but less than other women, thats my metric.

Oi vaushy vaushy vaush...

This

Attached: 000.png (860x556, 81.37K)

once you see it, the signs are pretty obvious
they hide it and deny it, not because they don't actually believe it but because getting proven wrong destroys the authority they're constantly trying to build for themselves and so they smile and agree with whatever their past experience has told them leads to embarassingly being proven wrong
and the laws of physics giving so much space to fill with imaginary social constructs, they can not only get away with it, but happily build and destroy entire religions, economic systems, and even civilizations with their authority-based systems alone
only when they eventually try to change objective reality, such as by declaring 2 +2 = 5, by declaring everyone has infinite food, by declaring boys can be transformed into girls by cutting their dicks off, etc. do the laws of physics simply destroy everything they throw against it, without even noticing it's under attack

Attached: A trans child is like a vegan cat.jpg (1080x1350, 396.71K)

Most intelligent people in general are arrogant... the intelligent females come across as more arrogant because you're most likely a man, and deep down men don't like smart women.

The random stray cats outside are %100 more aware and in tune with their surroundings than any women on earth. Human women are literally the most retarded down beings on earth right now. They are not even their sovereign entities, they need all this government shit to be as they are today.

Attached: 1657952149474.jpg (625x625, 81.01K)

I disagree because i have intelligent girls as friends, and we have some deep interesting conversations, where both sides respect each other, but i understand what you mean, ´cause i know guys who are really a bunch of walking talking dunning kruger effects

most of it is due to indoctrination.
the pendulum swings.
smart women, the weaker sex, were vilified in he past. Todays they are inundated with the horrible ways women were treated by men. So many have a chip on their shoulder, this is not unlike the holocaust indoctrination of jewish children and now your kids too.

We also see the way blacks are lashing out at whites for the past, and again this indoctrination by the MSM and public education. (ask who controls communication and education)

Revenge is a powerful tool - See Rwanda

All this is meant to divide and make people hate each other while the crooks pass laws making you a slave. AND that is the real goal.

Bring this up to smart woman best time and let them chew on it a while or at least plant a seed.

I’ve literally never met a woman more intelligent than me.

This. Also J.Cat Denton approves.

Yes, i see.
I already had a lot of things like that in mind, but no one to share it (i´m new here).
Guess i found other weirdos like me lol

user, not to be an asshat, but I am afraid you are dumb and most likely femine is your mind, I am sure you bottom, woman are not smart.

>search for it on google
wrong, read:
Schopenhauer
Joseph Swetnam

MtF trans might be intelligent, but definitely no women are intelligent.

>woman
>intelligent
The truly above average aren’t arrogant according to my experience. Maybe you are thinking of women who pass their 20s into memorizing bs as intelligent, but, daily reminder, intelligence =/= education.