I am forgotten

Why was he swept under the rug so quickly? Got charged and then, gone.

No motive, no other background info, nothing.

Attached: 40D59841-C25B-402C-9EA0-4CBD65DFB70D.jpg (1024x576, 40.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5n8X_redh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turned out to be a leftist, they used it to push the gun bill through. Now theyre done until the next one. Assault weapons bill in the house, give it (((two weeks))) before another one

because he was a fag troon

Another sloppy job by the feds.

Because in America we have like 100 mass shootings an hour

nigger shootings dont count, its a right of passage and a huge part of their culture to murder eachother

youtu.be/k5n8X_redh4
dont worry bro we got it figured out now

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because he was crossdressing while shooting.

Was his cipher ever solved? The only interesting thing about this elf

Because his mom was too hot. It destroys the narrative.

Attached: 5C48EEA2-8118-4861-B9DD-188FBAD797CD.jpg (1242x2033, 1.3M)

They never decoded his manifesto did they

Because he was just another schizo. What else is there to discuss?

Attached: 4cd.png (700x350, 142.15K)

because he was a federal asset

he was a jew

Its not swept under the rug. Its just not interesting. What??? Some nutjob in muttland went berserk and killed a handfull of other muttlings???? WOAH!!! BIG FUCKING NEWS!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

This shit happens every month in the usa.

His dad was democratic politician. He was a troon leftist. Not convenient to mention it, like most gun crimes are done by niggers. They only want the racist numbers.

>he
ummm no, bigot

That's his mom? It reminds me of a friend's mom who would always open the door in a skimpy, tight sort of sleeping dress with visible poking nipples. I didn't even like hanging out with that kid so much but it was worth it just to see his mom up close. She caused my first boners and now I'm almost 40 and still have a milf fetish.

Jew.

"He who is punished is never he who performed the deed. He is always the scapegoat." -Fredrich Nazi

the feds did the shooting and then picked up this random sucker miles away who would never have the mental capacity or resources to defend himself in court. same thing happened with all suspicious shootings including the JFK assassination. they "captured" lee harvey oswald hours later in a fuckin movie theater miles away watching a film about the korean war!

that nigger didnt climb down off a roof using the only roof access ladder on the building in full view of 100 cops surrounding it and then "escape" through them because he was dressed like a woman.

i bet he wishes he was a fed asset. then he'd probably get a sweetheart deal.

Attached: jimboboiii.jpg (184x184, 17.91K)

>Why was he swept under the rug so quickly?
Just look at him.

because he was jewish.

because its cringe to talk about and promote mentally ill virgin incels