Anyone else unironically hoping for a nuclear war?

Feminism, degeneracy, LGBT, mass migration, diversity quotas, pro-nouns and other ills of the modern world would all be washed away in nuclear fire.

Life would become survival of the fittest again. The strong will come on top, while the weak will perish. We would get the chance to create an ideal society from the start.

Attached: nuke.png (1097x820, 860.63K)

Yep, we all want to see sex-havers and succesful people die in agony, being reduced to nothing, so we can feel better about being unloved prospectless losers

I already live sustainably in an ideal white town away from all the bugs. They get physically ill at the thought of flyover rustbelt states. Get away from the cities and suburbs, these problems stop existing except when I want to laugh at the clowns on the internet.

Wrong, a nuclear war would have been implemented by (((them))) to cull the goys herd and to erase anything resembling a resistance.
All they would have to do is to let the "survivors" suffer for a bit and then come out of the (((bunkers))) and (((safe))) is with their (((nwo))). No one would refuse

Nothing ever happens

Absolutely no. Nuclear combat means the niggers and faggots have stooped everyone to their level.

If you're posting here i can assure you that you're by no means "fittest" and you won't be asked how to build new society.

Also, faggots and "degeneracy" has been part of society since the dawn of man. Nuclear war won't change that.

>Yep, we all want to see sex-havers and succesful people die in agony, being reduced to nothing, so we can feel better about being unloved prospectless losers
Your description probably fits most people on Any Forums, even if its true, who cares? Me personally I had sex and I'm fairly successful in life, yet I still want nuclear war

Civilization leads to weak genes not being culled enough anymore by evolutionary pressure, this leads to a genepool which is degenerating, especially considering subhuman non-whites have very high birth rates.

Attached: quote-the-industrial-revolution-and-its-consequences-have-been-a-disaster-for-the-human-race-theodore-kaczynski-74-94-79.jpg (850x400, 67.09K)

yep, pretty sure i will die when it happens. i don't enjoy the world so i am fine with that.

Attached: 1655897181365.gif (112x112, 103.6K)

Any Forums is full of people who mog
now get thr fuck back to plebbit you dysgenic uggo

Attached: 20220524_133921.jpg (2094x2608, 1.41M)

You're a fucking retard.
The entire world would unravel. Hell on earth.
It's too bad this board is basically the only place that still looks like the old wild west internet. It's full of idiots and totalitarian mongoloids.

Sure why not

Nothing will happen.

As long as the nukes mostly hit Israel and new sodom (USA)

(You)
I'm hoping the nuke drops right on (You)r asshole when the UK shoots it at (You)

not nuclear war but economic chain break, will basically do the job,
I know nuclear and all this shit is exagereted but I still don't radiation shit to go off, one things certain it can kill and possibly fuck up your genes

A handful of well-placed nukes would certainly liven things up.

Yes.

Yes
But sadly everyone who can do it lack the balls to pull it of or their jewish masters wont let them

No, the appeal of "end of the world" fantasy is for me is more about having less people around and more reaources that isnt claimed by people all ready. Might as well be an entirely new planet (scifi) a new continent (16th century) or a plague that kills 90% pf all people.

Not because i am edgy and hate every one, i just want more freedom.

I long for the day of the Lord yes

Too quick, I really want the day of the EMP so I can sit on the porch and watch it all come down at a leisurely accelerated pace.

I don't want to be drafted into a war to fight for my niggerpakitranny loving hellhole that hates me
Or starve

Dont need to hope for one because i know its coming