Why is everyone hopeless now?

Has anyone else noticed that literally nobody has any hope for the future anymore, regardless of political persuasion or whatever?

For right-leaning people the future is
>clown world
>degeneracy
>demographic replacement
>collapse of traditional morals and values
>global conspiracies
>"you will eat the bugs, you will live in the pod"

For left-leaning people the future is
>late stage capitalism
>the rich get richer, the poor get poorer
>climate change getting worse and worse
>looming wars with russia, china
>complete and total lack of any class consciousness

And the thing is, both of them are right. All of these things are happening one way or another and all are making our lives worse.

It didn't used to be this way, did it? People used to be relatively optimistic and had hope about the future. But now, it's like everyone's given up. Even normies who don't give a shit about politics or global events know how fucked up things are and seem more jaded than usual.

Like if you go back to 2012, most people were optimistic and hopeful about the future. They were excited to see what the 2020s would be like. But in 2022, everyone's just dreading what comes next, everyone's fearful for what the rest of the 2020s and 2030s has in store.

Attached: 1643216050601.png (640x320, 111.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's over

Climate change is a fucking scam to tax your breath and abdicate sovereignty to a One World Communist Government.
It also serves to divert the focus from real problems like the mountains of plastic in the ocean and all the chemicals being dumped into the ground.

this shit sucks and i dont see how its going to get better
it will get better but we wont be around in 100 years to care

A lot of people have lost a lot and seen irreversible changes(niggers and "migrants" everywhere) It's demoralizing and then you have the Lefty's that can't even see they are pushing the global agenda forward and everything just feels sad and retarded. Why it's good to spend as much time off the internet or consoooooming (media) as possible. You can effect change only in your immediate surroundings and it will make you feel better.

Speak for yourself kek. I know what is coming and what the end result will be. All in this speech
youtube.com/watch?v=C1WrzlG-00I

Jokes on you I always thrive when calamity strikes

Because the situation is hopeless. You can embrace your delusion if you so desire, I will not stop you. The result of embracing it will not change the reality of the situation however.

Signs of the times

Only emo faggots lose hope. Doomers begone.

In reality both right-leaning and left-leaning is correct and it's beautiful, Hope has no place in the 21st century.

i know plenty of optimistic individuals

touch grass shit dick

I'm very optimistic for the 2030s and beyond. It's the getting there that will be tough

Speak for yourself,loser
Im 25 and soin to have newly built house with house automation system and a car
Poorfags seethe

Everyone just wants it to be over. We just want to turn off society.

Because life is so unbelievably comfortable that nobody has anything to complain about in the present.

5g frequencies have a resonant effect on the human brain.

The human spirit has been destroyed that's why. Past history is hidden, trivialized or erased.

All that changed is that the internet provided everyone with more information.
Now everyone can see how bad thingd really are.
What they dont realize is they were always bad. 100 years ago America was swept by a hollywood jew sponsored moral collapse as drugs and sexual degeneracy exploded. Cocaine, swingers, everybody having affairs and being open whores, it was all there like today. Even the faggots, although weimar was the peak, we were just a smaller side party.
Followed by world war and the establishment of a global empire.

you're right, but its not even just those "politically x leaning people" but even the general mood is like this.
People go en masses into retirment here and not alot of people coming afterwards
Politicians, even those that the dumbest tools of the Any Forumsshed think are "based", can not give a speech without mentioning how great their "ethnically diverse" society is (russia and china)

Spengler is right, and theres nothing we can really do about it all.

This is only the beginning

Invest in something, then you'll have something to look forward to.

Imagine being this retarded

With a 99% concentration of Northern European whites anything is possible.

With a 10% concentration of browns all hope is lost.

There is nothing new under the sun.
The Swinging 20s come again.
Marijuana is our Prohibition, faggots are our swingers, world war looms, and the Great Reset is our United Nations.

> if you go back to 2012, most people were optimistic and hopeful about the future.
they're called NPCs. anyone who wasn't fully aware of the central banks and the completely Jewed demographics by then was fast asleep

I am 56 and retired and I actually feel optimistic and hopeful, and grateful. How you feel totally depends on your age. When younger, many have what is called 'adolescent angst' which tends to color their views of everything in a negative way. Trust me it gets better with time and you see the beauty in life every day.

It's only hopeless if you give up

Attached: if the situation was hopeless.jpg (1024x626, 91.36K)

Human subconscious knows when somethings not right. We all know we are at the end or a huge point in the future development of our iteration of humanity

>Spengler is right, and theres nothing we can really do about it all.
Invent AI and replace ourselves.

this is good advice too. Start a project, or a new hobby. Engage yourself in something and enjoy it. Life and the time in our lives is a gift.

stop living on Any Forums

This is just absurd.

The first citation on Trump's Wikipedia page does not occur until paragraph six.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Beyond that, the entire page is propaganda with fake sources. This is evidence Trump is not so bad, if he was, they would not hate him so much.

Attached: wtf.png (845x153, 20.36K)

Just remember, the best investment you can make is in (You) :^)

Everything has gotten worse in the past 10 years. Economy, politics, culture, media, entertainment, personal freedoms, race relations, disparity between the classes. Literally EVERYTHING is worse in 2022 than it was in 2012.

2012 might not have been the perfect year but it seems like utopia compared to now. I'd do anything to go to sleep and wake up back on 1st January 2012 again, like none of this crazy shit ever happened.

Attached: 2012.jpg (1200x759, 102.28K)

Normalization complete
Ever hear of Yuri bezmenov? He may be able to tell you. Make sure to bring some hot tea and a blanket, for anyone who doesn't know, it's a long story and you'll need them.