Why are w*men into this

what's the political implication of w*men being obsessed with this?

Attached: 85023de0a2ad7bc46dcf830da9d3a7d6-60754570d541df61326ef182 (1).jpg (770x770, 104.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's the political implication of w*men being obsessed with this?
that it isn't true

In the same way we are obsessed with Political Compass: it's a crap caterogization measure which is available for free on the internet.

It's just another flavour of astrology, which is utterly useless in its modern incarnation. Labelling yourself is the easiest way to stroke your ego when you lack a real personality.

because it's fairly convincing despite being bullshit. ropes people in the same way as horoscopes by being just general and vague enough that people go OMG THIS IS ME

spoken like a true g*mini subhuman

stupid monkeys need to belong to tribes and groups of interest no matter what.
primal fear of being left alone or different.

they're not even remotely close to a human

Its okay. Its not your fault that you are an npc. Its the genetics.

/thread

INTJ master race

Attached: c80390f709f8a2c4c914e86baa9c88d2.jpg (721x405, 40.87K)

>we're made of star matter
>noooooooooo, stars can't possibly influence us
calm down alberto barbossa
astrology is pretty damn impressive, not the shite you have in tv with an old fat lady telling you to be careful in amorous matters, but reading the full astrological chart with all the planets and houses for certain days and you can find some marvelous patterns

ok so what makes your astrology pretty damn impressive and that old fat lady's astrology isn't?

look out for complete astrological charts
not my job to teach you kiddo

It's a cope for midwits who can easily manipulate the results of this test. As far as I can see it, INFP is the most useless/pussified, and INTJ/INTP is the ultimate. But almost every INTJ is a socially awkward retard who likes anime and may have some niche interest that they can expand on. These people act like they are special because they scored something on a personality test. This is no more irrelevant than astrology and tarot card reading. Just another thing that women invented to pass the time- answering lots of questions and being told you are X based on how you answered the questions. Mental masturbation, pointless exercise, a futile endeavour.

they're afraid of categorizing the world in black, brown, red, yellow and white. that's their political correct surrogate

Im guessing most of this board is intj or intp.

easy-to-understand boxes to fit people in, omg it's just like muh astrology !
i'm a pisces and the moon is currently in gemini, see that's why i'm acting like this.

look up your natal chart astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

They will never be INTP

>Myers-Briggs

lol what is this 2007? Women are into Ennegram and astrology now.

>the moon doesn't matter
>monthly hormone cycles don't matter
>seasons don't matter
ya cuz you wont be having sex anyways i guess lmao
protip men have hormone cycles too

>English teacher can't read
wtf did they hire you for

im a leo and compatible with faggitarius

Women fantasizing about what kind of traits want for a serious partner? I'd say thats normal and very healthy, given normal circunstances. I have just given a couple squares,but i havent read anything as "CIS" or any other neo word

Given*globohomo, circumstances