Need Expert opinion

I had a friend since primary school that was fake and ghosted me 2 year ago. He had girlfriend for 5 years and now i see her on social media with other guy.
>on trip to another town together partying
>at vacation holding hands looking directly in to eyes photos
> at wedding party with this new guy as partner
What are the chances that she dumped him for other guy?
Im so happy but dont know for 100%
Its so funny 5 years of relationship he is left alone depressed had nothing left and the slut already got new boy
What You think?

Attached: 8E4A393E-9AB6-4601-807F-AA58C95B5CD8.gif (220x191, 170.89K)

>what do you think

that caring about it is equally stupid as being part of that story.

imagine letting an NPC to waste your time with their scripted lore.

Yer fuckin lame. Get off faceberg
> t. Expert

I got off long time ago

How is this political?

nice blog faggot

>What are the chances that she dumped him for other guy?
high to very high
>Im so happy but dont know for 100%
why?
>Its so funny 5 years of relationship he is left alone depressed had nothing left and the slut already got new boy
whats the funny part i am missing?
>What You think?
are you gay? why does it uplift you if freind from primary school isnt with his girlfreind anymore and why do you think he is depressed, she dumped him and not the other way round and why tf do you even follow others photolovestory on social media. in case i didnt get your attention - are you gay? figuratively and literally?

Because he is not my friend and never was for real

Are you retarded?

Fucking normie snowflakes

>now i see her on social media with other guy.
Don't mince words with me son. I'm an expert

Not political you limp wristed faggot.

You should text the girl and congratulate her on her new guy.

Fuck off friend haver.

ok, chances that you are an massive idiot is high but to give final expert opinion i need to know if you are fucking gay. thats crucial for expert opinion. did you had/have a crush on him. did you felt 'betrayed' bc of the girl? why did you follow him closely when he never was your friend?
please answer precisely all the questions raised

Im not gay. Im straight. I dont follow him. Dont have crush on guys or on him.

I just see this patrern 10th time. Long time relationship girls dump for other guy.

I folkowed the girl not him

expert opinion is focus on positive things and try to get joy out of them and not on sour grapes of others while speculating on the circumstances.

I think the most important thing to do is tell the guy how you are feeling and that you have sexual thoughts about him. Just be upfront about it

How were you friends for that long if the entire friendship was fake? More likely you just grew apart and the friendship was real at some point

Isn't pol usually seething when roasties get a new boy? Why so happy OP? The good guy lost one of his sluts. That's like 20 dollars worth of pussy.

Clean it up jannies

Attached: 1655687751014.jpg (1024x576, 52.47K)

expert here, you are based poolish