The absolute state of late stage capitalism when the people in charge of providing and maintaining society are less...

The absolute state of late stage capitalism when the people in charge of providing and maintaining society are less recognised than those that entertain it

This cannot have another outcome than complete failure and war unless you take the vaccine and drink the estrogen water that will shutdown your will to fight

Attached: output.webm (640x1138, 2.7M)

You shouldn't try starting a thread with stale unrelated content.

he's right, but he's on the retarded end of the bell curve

I'm surprised Any Forums is vehemently against this guy. Sure he promotes his MLM and he could be a grifter or even a controlled opposition but some of his points makes sense.

>guy who became a millionaire by trafficking women for webcam whoring tells you not to study because you can't consooooooome a hecking sports car

Attached: DCBD0662-1ADF-4534-9B71-41E30CC9EA5C.gif (900x770, 81.87K)

Because he's a false flagging nigger who plagiarizes Any Forums while trying to yell over it. Every desperate faggot has used this business model for years now and it has to stop.

You pay $50 for the privilege of shilling him lmao

>muh trafficked poor women that were literal hookers
the fact that kikes like you always bring up this sad argument trying to hit the brain empathy center says alot about how you have nothing else on him

Attached: output3.webm (640x1138, 833.92K)

If you see an strong male in that cringey shitskin I have a manned mission to the 4th moon of Jupiter to sell you.

what is there to have? he's a lowlife gypsy who got rich being shilled on pol for some reason by dick throating fags like you

If this guy was so successful he wouldn't need to shill it on tiktok. Why do people fall for these 'guru' scams?

Bro he won’t teach you how to make money. You’ll notice all the shit this community has to offer is ”sales”, ”copywriting”, ”crypto” etc etc basically the typical ponzi scheme bs that anyone over 25 recognizes.

capitalism is all about abusing the goy cattle and that guy gets it. Pimping, drug dealing, being a politician, being a tech bro, etc. are all rape, murder and slavery with extra steps. The average person is a total NPC. It's not even a meme.

>Bro he won’t teach you how to make money. You’ll notice all the shit this community has to offer is ”sales”, ”copywriting”, ”crypto” etc etc basically the typical ponzi scheme bs that anyone over 25 recognizes.
Yep exactly, successful people don't need to 'sell courses'.

that's how grifters make money, faggot.

> a literal pimp that exploited webcam sluts telling about moneymaking
Kek he got rich off that and then started selling business training to incels lmao.

Go did you make your money before you became a PUA-spastic, Tate? Lol

My friends are obsessed with that guy. I have no idea why.

I don't look at you at all...

>look bro, when i drive my vanity's mobile around to the vanity station and pump it full of vanity, at vanity o clock with a broken used goods whore in the passenger seat, you should want vanity the way i want vanity and if you don't you're gay
>bro, you ever be so successful you gotta tell everyone about how successful you are and shill your image with all the interconnected normie podcasts, bro?

>that's how grifters make money, faggot.
That's my point you absolute retard.
But my other point is that these grifters aren't doing as well as they claim.

I actually believe he got rich from the HU-ponzi scheme. I’ve been following this guy for years because he is hilarious. Until like 1-2 years ago he definitely faked being rich though. Leased cars, fake watches etc etc. However he clearly got legit the last year. If we are to trust the Numbers his ponzi scheme makes him $2 million a month

Goy, go and have your helal/kosher buttfuck

Attached: GloryToUkraine.png (1598x889, 3.03M)

To be fair that's how you make money, he's right, you need to scam other people to make large amounts of money, the same applies to any work, degree or not, if you are a surgeon you are not going to make money working in a public hospital, you are going to make money by opening your own studio and charging 500$ per lip injection that takes you 5 minutes.

Says an animal whose consuming lifestyle is entirely reliant on a system driven by those who studied.

Jannies! Wake the fuck up!

If money can't purchase essential services but can purchase self destruction and faggotry then it's completely insolvent. By the time it dawns on everyone it's going to be too late.

>But my other point is that these grifters aren't doing as well as they claim.
that's another trick they use to trick NPCs into giving them money. They're basically women, bro. They tell you they're queens who deserve a lot. Then you marry then. But then you find out they were giving out pussy to strangers in bars, clubs, college parties, etc. and that they were treated like cum rags by men smarter than you.
You're basically the college frat boy when it comes to dealing with grifters and I'm like that too. But most people are like that simp that marries the college cumrag. Marriage works, grifting works.

>late stage capitalism
>vaccine

Attached: 1657988113164.jpg (1041x781, 181.28K)

he looks so funny
literally mutt face

It'd be hillarious if all doctors would refuse to ever treat this guy, no matter how much money he'd offer. Just for the shits n giggles

Nah you make money providing value. Most wealthy people definitely provided value. It is just supply/demand, someone gotta be willing to give you money in exchange for something. In Tates case it is playing to peoples vices (gambling, camwhores, selling the dream of being rich). I’m just saying that what he is selling isn’t this skillset, he is selling quite literally a ponzi scheme.

those points are called hooks and they're used to sell you shit

yes, exactly.
See my post here:
Do people here think that tech bros and politicians are not like this guy? There's no difference. When tech bros use dark patterns, etc. to manipulate normies into becoming addicted to SCROOLING their entire free time away, staring at ads, and giving away their personal data, falling for govt psyops, etc. it's the same fucking thing.
And the most successful doctors are the psychopathic ones. Who are efficient at dealing with a lot of patients, who invest in creating a personal brand, who have teams of lawyers to deal with the losers they mutilate or ruin in some other way.

Do you want to stop being a poorfag? There are many layers of success in a capitalist society:
>loser user (neet, etc.): zero psychopathy
>npc wagie: medium psychopathy and some virtue signalling (I care about niggers in Africa! I donated $5)
>middle management npc wagie: medium-high psychopathhy
>alpha NPC, politican, CEO: top tier psychopathy, looking at people and having xray vision that lets you see the money you can suck out of them if they were to sign a contract for you

dios mio el ogro des americas

Attached: 6CD27681-3A7F-4607-9FCB-F154E1394455.jpg (2000x2000, 227.12K)

why is he being promoted?

He is a Nigger and sounds like he has a dick in his mouth when he talks.

>I'm surprised Any Forums is vehemently against this guy.
Any Forums is against this faggot cause his fatherless shills are shit at astroturfing.
This has to be the 4th or 5th thread about him in the last 5 hours.

>but some of his points makes sense.
Am I supposed to venerate the next guy that says "drink more water" or "clean your room"?
Guess as to why Any Forums got pissed off by Juden Peterstein as well.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

Oh yes, money has lost it's meaning, now it's the end everyone wants to meet instead of just being a universal tool to make exchanges between people easier, now it feels like people are a tool of money for itself to proliferate.

>tattooed guy who got punched for a living talking shit about people who study
Yes, I'm sure you're a 300 IQ specimen yourself from your hours of crotch sniffing roided men.

neo/pol/ is full of coping boomer faggots who wageslaved their whole life with crabs in a bucket mentality who seethe with envy when somebody games the system, the very same system these coping retarded boomer fucks claim to be vehemently opposed and rant about how rigged it is against us
cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug

In terms of losing the plot this bad you and everyone else was given fair warning about TikTok. Vine didn't shut down because there was an organic demand for it nor did it be resurrected by hostile foreign spies as TikTok.

you can also game the system by sucking dick in the park for money

I actually found out how it works because I saw him retweeting some 18 year old claiming he made $10 k a month from HU. I wrote to said 18 year old feigning I was a young impressionable guy curious how he made the money. The kid claimed he made it from "sales" so I kept digging and it turns out what he is selling is just memberships in hustlers university (as well as some other Ponzi schemes that Tates friends run) and he gets a cut from every sale.

This concisely sums up what I tell people about Tate. Of course they're too retarded to understand

Most doctors I know drive Jaguars and Cadillacs and the like.

that's not gaming the system, that's gaying the system

Why are the Tate Zombies so oblivious? This is another form of "Alpha Male" redpill crap.

And then what? I bet you Italian cunt, you can't even make 1 million in 10 years being this dumb other than trying to scam other like the shill you are just promoting.

Pathetic loser cunt.

>unless you take the vaccine and drink the estrogen water that will shutdown your will to fight
Waitwaitwait...
Are those legit his views or are you larping as one of his astroturfers?

Attached: image_2022-07-17_170839171.png (600x594, 214.05K)

Well you can simply not join his MLM. Why not co-opt his movement? BTW I think his endgame is promoting Islam which surprisingly is what Jordan Peterson is doing right now.