United States of America

United States of America

Attached: FX3nvC3WQAAysb-.jpg (1367x2048, 714K)

Yes

Attached: 1657799367513.jpg (560x590, 76.62K)

I'm going to guess Georgia from the trees

I don't know why, but the colors really jump out in this one. If I didn't know otherwise at a glance I would have guessed it's a poster for the new 3A 3rd person open world adventure game. With RPG elements.

Seattle. There's no children in Seattle, they all get kidnapped and sent to China and nobody talks about it.

Driving around LA during the (((worst))) of the coof was insane. The police literally shut down entire blocks to let the homeless live. I saw a man shoot up, shit himself, OD, and die from my office window and EMS didn’t bother to show up because we all hate these faggots and fuck these homeless. Saw dude get shot in the legs and lay for an hour while the homeless used filthy rags for direct pressure. It was an entire ecosystem of rape and drugs in downtown LA.
The city actually had a secret meeting to gauge whether they could build an elevated walkway between buildings like Minneapolis, but the one in minn is because it’s cold as shit during the winter and this one would literally be about avoiding homeless niggers. It was decided the optics were too bad but some very important people were trying to get it.

Attached: 22D01396-15B1-4996-8B59-F74B85FC5561.jpg (924x923, 244.68K)

Lol my office is in that photo

The absolute state of LA
>let’s build sidewalks on piers so we don’t have to deal with the homeless
>the homeless build makeshift ladders out of shopping carts and tree limbs and climb up to your level and begin shitting all over your private sidewalks
What then? Floating sidewalks with passcodes?

Democrat city s. Free drugs and UBI.

FIFY

Would you be willing to hire privateers to take the homeless in a truck and dump them off in Mexico?

Good.

Attached: USA.jpg (1333x1333, 562.31K)

Looks comfy

Attached: 636106057377643838-Hillary-Clinton-main.jpg (2630x1486, 210.02K)

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

In France we have the same but worse

What is there to preserve in America? A corrupt and oppressive culture of wildly excessive and decadent consumption? Must we secure the existence of our comfort and a future for white pensioners, or must we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

ORD about this or you're just pulling it out of your ass?

That photo would look way cooler without the shitty editing.

You aren’t wrong and we deserve what is coming to us

This consumption culture in America where the government spends an untold fortune building these soulless big business wastelands cannot go on.

Attached: GdyS4hM.jpg (960x720, 207.94K)

>Nooo not a hecking trailer park. Mudslim public housing dumps and collapsing vatnigger blocks are so much better.

I don’t give a shit anymore. I bought my house in SoCal years ago and sold it to young professionals for an insane price because that was the housing market in 2021. I left the state and bought an AR-15 as soon as I moved into my new house because fuck Southern California. It’s gone. It’s done. It’s dead.
I would honestly just pay money to have dudes on the border with a solid rifle picking off Mexicans and Hondurans as they crossed the border in Minecraft of course.
When I lived in Chicago in the 90s, I ran into a situation where four niggers took the red line up north to Edgewater and robbed several whites and asians. When it was my turn, I pulled out the Beretta I had and told them to fuck off. They did. Muh gunz saved my ass. America is absolutely fucked for sure, but when it inevitably collapses I am living in an area with access to farmland, water sources, and most importantly a lack of niggers. I also own weapons to protect myself and my family. Good luck in your memeflag Eurostate with a knife and a prayer. I honestly hope you do ok, fren.

Attached: 65CBF28C-DD2C-479E-AF97-BB1FBA8B51BD.png (680x680, 430.26K)

To be fair that’s not a trailer park. That’s just a bunch of empty land probably owned by the state department of transportation that’s been taken over by vagrants.

Liberals are not Americans.

This but unironically. Those guys have more of a yard than cityfags do.

Living rent free. But I do agree about the pointless nigger-subculture worship. That shit has to stop

oh boy here we go
United States of America

Attached: smoky.jpg (1000x667, 49.17K)