THERE IT IS BOYS

telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/07/16/ukraine-moves-closer-getting-f-15-f-16-fighter-jets-washington/

Attached: 165806463861297.jpg (1440x1313, 496.96K)

Well this ain’t good

This won't happen, think about it.

Russia bros not like this

Please elaborate my upside down friend

>F-15 and F-16
They are only slightly better than the SU-27 and MIG-29 platforms. It's good to clear F-15 inventory as F-15EX project will be massive and maintenance is costly for old hardware..

Can't wait to read about the training accidents

it's a shit plane they don't want anybody to know so they won't send them to an actual conflict even if it's against inferior Gopnik tech

>Training
>Considering
>Consulting
>Discussing
>Planning

Ive got bad news for u ukies.

NATO by the backdoor. When the Ukrainians are using NATO gear exclusively, they'll be NATO members without ever having to sign up to anything.

If Russia doesn't manage to shoot down F-16s it will be a new low.

But starscream is an F-15, it can’t be shit ;-;

Ukraine is probably the most disgusting allocation of our money to date

This kills the crabnik

Why is it disgusting user??

So, what are we thinking boys, 5 year war? 10? Or is it a just keep it going until the west completely collapses and we're living in pods sorta deal?

Your war can provide them the most valuable combat data Boeing and GD can ever get out of a conflict because it is a full scale war, dumping these planes and using Ukrainians as the dummies is the same reason M142 systems were sent to them. This is valuable data, it's also culling your soldiers efficiently which is a big freebie for the Pentagon.

Mate 1 week of a legit food crisis and there’d be mass uprisingings and protests. War would end then and there

please stop we need gas

>Mate 1 week of a legit food crisis
Not an attack on your comment, but how would you define a "legit food crisis"?

I mean Africa is already suffering a legit food crisis, and they will be migrating north, they were already being shot at the Melilla border.

What percentage of the western population needs to be hit before we go tits up?

Attached: Texas.jpg (629x822, 103.32K)

I want an F16, and I paid for the fucking things at gunpoint.

It will take 4-5 years to reach Transnistria and secure Novorossiya. War economy measures and bills just been signed by Putin. It will be around 250k KIA Russian soldier with much higher losses, mostly civilians on the Ukrainian side as Russia will deplete all precision strike capability by then. 60-70% infrastructure damage in eastern and southern cities. Russians should get into the construction business like now.

please dear god tell me they are at least paying money for them

Oh boy i hope this goes through. Poland doesnt have nearly enough f16s and we ll probably be included in the deal. Sorry Rusbros but these retards are giving away free new toys if you donate your old shit to Ukraine. We got 1 to 1marders for old as shit BMP1s,a huge discount on the Lynx and a contract that obliges the Krauts to open a Lynx production line here. Now imagine what we can get for 40-50 block 52+.

I find it unlikely that they will be able to train any pilots quickly enough to make a difference.

Lower middle class needs to be hit. And by being hit, I mean foods literally doubling in price, mass panic buying and fuck all on the shelves. Most foods have only gone up like 20% in price. Once it hits that 100% threshold then all the people in the working class and on UC won’t be able to eat, which’ll cause looting and riots, and then the lower middle class won’t be able to eat, meaning they’ll join in on the riots and mass protests will become impossible to control
Are you implying Russia will lose the war of attrition here before the west?

Attached: 1646076118756.png (733x510, 135.73K)

based.. 1 F15 could take out 40 SU-27s