EOOH

What the fuck is the European Observatory of Online Hate? Why the fuck my tax money goes in funding this abomination of a money-sinkhole? Who are they?

Attached: commie red.png (1479x851, 115.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/nw4u7h.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You name the jew but didn't do anything
>now the jew strikes back

>Textgain is a language technology spin-off company of the University of Antwerp that develops AI to address societal challenges, such as online hate, discrimination, radicalisation and extremism. We collaborate internationally with government organizations NGOs, journalists, academics and law enforcement.

Attached: mudslime.png (712x141, 33.34K)

>The European Observatory of Online Hate is a project supported by the European Commission’s Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme Call: REC-AG-2020 awarded by DG Justice. The project is being implemented by a consortium of 4 partners with a proven track record of successful implementation and impact. The project is being brought to life with Textgain in the lead, and in cooperation with Dare To Be Grey, Hogeschool Utrecht and PCDS.
>The consortium is tasked with conducting a two-year investigation into and reporting on the fundamental nature of the dynamics of online hate, how hate manifests itself, the connections between the perpetrators and their influence as well as disinformation strategies. This investigation will involve the collaborative development of a monitoring tool using cutting edge AI tools developed by Textgain.

Attached: tax money.png (409x157, 26.88K)

kek post the memes if one of my memes has made it into the list I'll be happy

>archive.is/5UKwJ
These people must be stopped. Daily reminder to Euros that we don't have the same freedom of speech of Burgers.

Attached: non-whites everywhere.png (1280x4342, 667.2K)

>taxpayers’ money used to print the Internet
Way to go EUcucks!

>round 2

Hating Hate is Ironic..

Tread lightly, kikels.

We are Leigon.

Attached: R (66).jpg (900x869, 64.67K)

>It's full of pics!
>a high-res PDF
>t.co/uuzHXUe2ur
It looks like they are advertising some low-effort book to manchildren.

Attached: rent free.gif (600x338, 3.5M)

>European Observatory of Online Hate
Hate has no place in a modern society, this is why I keep it on my hard drives.

kek its ridiculous and hilarious

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-095501.png (239x336, 94.42K)

ahahahahhahahahaha

Attached: file.png (343x120, 4.81K)

dont bother, they havent answered most of us yet
>we (dot) tl (slash) t-6b1ytOkYCx

Why don't they want to share it with us? Why don't they want be transparent about their taxpayer-funded operate? It should be easily and publicly available to everyone.

shit list for what i can see
>doomer
doomer is a tranny meme, with all the tax money you'd think they'd hire someone competent on memes they should recruit an oldfag from Any Forums for a shit ton of money and make an actual relevant list

also
>disinformation strategies
>perpetrators
these fags cant cope with the fact these are completely organic memes born from the rejection of the society they created and stop believing in the Any Forums mastermind evil hacker

It is it full of same rhetoric: nazi bad, jews good, 6 million, hate, we victim, serve us.

thank you kindly
looks promising

Attached: file.png (695x556, 120.77K)

>doomer is a tranny meme
The doomer meme is basically condensed Schopenhauerian philosophy adapted to the post-90s society.
>from the rejection of the society
Wait until the find out that several of us do have a life that they only dream of.

What the heck are these descriptions? Do they even?

its a good laugh, but honestly a little disappointing. i didnt expect anything spectacular though, most of its outdated and not explained properly, but that's the left for you. the king and le happy merchant are in there though

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-100514.png (524x350, 212.89K)

>incel
>toxic masculinity

files.catbox.moe/nw4u7h.pdf
Here

>Folklore is a hate speech
lol