Operation Predditor when?

I think it’s time to try a few things to see if they’ll stick or get banned on different social media sites. ‘Groomer’ is getting banned on Reddit and most likely will be considered hate speech in the next month on Twitter. Some people have also suggested ‘June’ to be another word for Tranny as that would be hilarious to censor, and ‘Disney’ to be the new groomer as that would never be banned.

Attached: 60149547-0AEF-4B38-A3B2-C60FD18B1C5B.jpg (1200x675, 144.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's stick with Predditor for now and see how far it goes

"Recruiter" would also work, since faggots and trannies like to recruit kids into their cult.

Attached: 165806312701572.png (2723x7055, 2.22M)

June's a retarded name for tranny.
It has to be a word or phrase used all the time esp by zoomers.
Maybe "no cap" meaning they cut off the "cap" of dey dix.

Use predditor for now. It still needs to pick up some steam.
Meme it into the mainstream, like everything else

Attached: D19CA031-8F0D-4A1A-934E-4569736AE982.jpg (1200x1040, 107.22K)

bump

Attached: 1658006778183.png (2768x702, 241.42K)

Why not call us "Princess" kinda going off your Disney idea uwu

This is gonna be fun

Attached: Screenshot (219).png (1830x692, 95.92K)

Agendaphiles

Why are they attacking the dog grooming community? I just want to share my passion for grooming dogs and learn from others. Why am I being persecuted?

I believe these people are closeted fags, but i also believe they are doing god´s work, as it is good to persecute fags and make them uncomfortable.

Attached: 1648175290933.png (600x600, 268.04K)

I BOOOOOOOOmp

You absolute madlad.

Something like Predditor isn’t sinister enough.

My problem with REDDIT is how they hate all Christians. I’m basically Christian even though I don’t go to church anymore, and I’m not a pro lifer. Reddit has an insanely evil view of religious people that is almost against the Constitution.

The thing that is stopping us is not declaring Christianity an Ethnicity. Jews somehow proclaimed themselves an Ethnicity or race to get more protections.

Anyway. sidetracked. If you can somehow make Redditors into a term that shows they have been supporting ethnic genocide for the past 17 years on the front page that would be better than the groomer angle

You have to go back to Preddit

Stick to Predditor

>Ok Predditor

You guys can't be stopped lmao.

Attached: TommyWiseau.jpg (1200x750, 67.25K)

so, it begins

>Some people have also suggested ‘June’ to be another word for Tranny as that would be hilarious to censor, and ‘Disney’ to be the new groomer as that would never be banned.
If either of those two would work, then that would be really something, the latter especially.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM

>If it bleeds we can kill it
>We've discovered the key
>There is proof we can wound it
>So repeat after me...