Largest nuclear stockpile on Earth

>largest nuclear stockpile on Earth
>third largest military on Earth
>blue-water navy able to project power into all seven oceans
>combined-arms army with largest artillery pool on Earth
>established air force with second largest arsenal of strategic bombers on Earth
Russia litearlly cannot lose to NATO/US

Attached: russiantroops_04262022ap.jpg (980x551, 105.1K)

>economy smaller than that of Italy

Russia is a puppet state of JEWs.

Their economy is based on who will create more shit and who will pay more money for it, ours consists of our natural resources, you stupid my little gypsy, who wouldn't you know this because of your passion for gold?

turn off proxy

>ours consists of our natural resources
So your economy is on the level of medieval economy, good to know.

yet they struggle on ukraine...
we all are

By losing access to our economy, yours completely ceases to exist, this is an ideal scheme for how to blackmail you and finalize your wars

Nice cope.

thx

Attached: 16531760693610.jpg (628x850, 112.65K)

>stuck in 3rd world flat plains shithole since march
Does not compute my vatnik nig

go on then
go full monkey
wanna see a nuclear hohlohoax
go on

Attached: 1651453147830.png (820x836, 189.69K)

I hate globohomo. but pretty sure russia is fucked. unless it launches all its nukes at the west at the same time in an all out effort to destroy it. even then, chances aren't great.

Attached: bfdace.jpg (500x500, 57.97K)

Ivan you export gas and coal, many countries have those. You were just the cheapest whore in town

Attached: 1655464292167.jpg (203x192, 33.77K)

>Yeah my country is a collapsing shithole and we live below the poverty line but at least Putin and his camarilla makes billions of dollars by selling our limited natural resources before it gets phased out by alternative energy.
Woah what an achievement you dumb vatnigger, now go die for Putin since that's your only goal in life.

>be me
>always hear about russian military might
>watch red square parades on victory day
>impressed
>russia invades ukraine
>ohshitnigger hohols gonna get rekt
>numerous videos of russians getting obliterated
>failure to capture territories
>non-stop kvetching from kremlin
I mean, I’m still rooting for Russia, but this invasion has been an embarrassing reality check

Nukes are fake, retard. Have you seen any? These three empty 'ICBM' tin cans on parades once a year on Red Square?

Yeah they can't afford optics or armor for infantry or reactive armor for fucking main battle tanks but maintain 151654293 nukes.

With what money?

Attached: 1658009770241.png (1179x704, 144.03K)

>blue-water navy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Name one world war Russia lost.
I'll wait.

WW1

Cold war, since Russia was part of the USSR

yeah Italian shoes with an artificial cost of 30 times VS against resources, if they are scarce, most industries can die.really funny how 40% of the world economy cannot bring 2% to its knees. gdp is a meme

Attached: 1657969969461.jpg (227x222, 5.82K)