I love watching niggers suffer

I love watching niggers suffer.
watchpeopledie.co/logged_out/h/accident/post/323/girl-shoots-kid-on-accident-then?

Attached: image0-73.jpg (1080x1081, 113.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggachu

Same.

Attached: nigger-head-blown-off.webm (352x288, 719.84K)

Attached: 1488851928207.webm (220x400, 2.96M)

Being pro-life is advocating for nigger infestation. I think America fucked up with this RvW over turning.

watching gore is bad for your soul

100%
>but it kill white people toooooo!!!
no, it doesnt!
anyone who can see abortion as a valid option is an honorary nigger
"Whites" don't matter if they dont have the soul, cognition, and love that makes us human

legalizing abortion only saves niggers and wiggers
and "save" is inaccurate considering they're mostly going to be raised in a broken home by a mother so irresponsible she couldnt afford to drive out of state for a day

>thinks we have souls

NGMI

my soul is black with hatred, in my life I hope to pop some faggots eyes and go on a mass shooting spree

Attached: 1596391041984.webm (360x636, 2M)

Attached: TIER 1 BABY SITTER NIGGER.webm (480x360, 835.03K)

it doesn't count as gore because niggers aren't human you think watching a cockroach getting killed will have an impact on your soul, i dont think so unless you're a faggot

always wanted to grab a nigglet by the feet and smash its fucking head into the concrete

Attached: TIER 0 BLACK BABY ABUSED.webm (264x480, 2.69M)

Sure fbi

Tell your shift supervisor youre leaving early, youve knocned a screw loose

It might desensitize you, but that can be useful in an emergency.

keep thinking I wont faggot. I hate life and I hate you.

Attached: When you kill NPC villagers.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Attached: 1485407328810.jpg (531x778, 109.44K)

Attached: tarrant.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eTEUkn_g6Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=h6fwzJCUdv0

Attached: abortion midwit.jpg (960x520, 80.43K)

Come on man...

Attached: 1658014016414.webm (852x480, 2.41M)

look at any roastie saying "WE CANT HAVE ANONYMOUS RAW SEX ANYMORE! YOU NEED TO LET ME MURDER BABIES SO I CAN GET CREAMPIES" and tell me you want them to reproduce and then TEACH a human being

RvW is a culture war wonder weapon
we have about 15 years before its too late to stop
in that time, this generation will be looking to place blame for their misery
since RvW was planned for this purpose, (((they))) already have a plan to convince this generation its the white christofascists that doomed them

in those 15 years those broken-children will make friends, friends who will take their side once the mainstream media begins spewing "oppressive whites did this!"
i hate how they can just reuse the same playbook time and time and time again and no one ever wakes up in meaningful numbers.

this is exactly what they did with gamer gate, they abused a fringe group, got the public to sympathize, and then pointed at any enemy they wanted for the next 5 years

Attached: nigger tire burning.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

Attached: ears_cut_off_forced_to_eat.webm (332x640, 1.91M)

federal agent!

>bad for your soul
yes
but wokesters telling you its doesnt exist and youre a racist for talking about it is destroying civilization
which guarantees that what is now an disgusting depraved rarity, will become a commonplace occurrence

Attached: nigger electrocuted.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

Wait. She shot herself too?
Wtf.

Imagine being white and hiring a nigger to look after your kids. How stupid.
Those niggers have genetic rooted hatred for whites after centuries of being slave cattle. Never trust or relax

you're a homo and you'll prob just shoot innocents instead of rich pedophiles

Wtf were these niggers even trying to do?

this

Willing to bet you’re the same faggot who thinks saving private ryan is a patriotic tear jerker and outright weeps at holocaust footage on youtube.

The world sucks. We are made of flesh. Evil is rampant. You can either open your eyes and see it for what it is - or squint and pretend it’s something else entirely.

What was this nigger doing? Sleeping in a transformer? Stealing copper?

for every 1 that gets killed 1000 new ones are being born. Only solution is to nuke all arable land in Africa and create a radiation belt around the sahel

No to all of the above. But I actually do tear up during Theoden's speech before the Battle of the Pelennor Fields in the LotR movies.

permanent brain damage, they should have just put a bullet in her head instead.

Watched this years ago and wonder now if she is still alive and what veg state she might be in. Id say dead though.