Ummmmm Americans....?

Maybe Universal Healthcare isn't a bad thing .

Attached: 20220717_091833.jpg (619x599, 87.43K)

This is just a chart of how many niggers each country has

How to lie with statistics lesson 583.
Make one axis of your chart a unit of measure that's experiencing the energetic source of a global hyperinflation.

Attached: legend_of_ancients_who_sailed_the_stars.jpg (225x300, 27.38K)

Why does anyone want to even make it to 80? They can barely move at that age. And they get stupider by the minute. I'm fine with dying at 70.

Still pro-universal health care, though. But that's for different reasons.

Universal Health care is fine in a country where there are not niggers and jews. Otherwise you spend too much trying to fix leaks that will never seal.

The rate of niggers in America was surprisingly constant over its history.

It all goes back to the Tsardom falling, really. If the slavs were still protecting the glory of the gods, then we would not be in niggerworld.

Oh no, I have to die at 70 instead of 80! Think of all that rich diversity I'll miss out on in those 10 years. I'll never get to be frail and abused by a bunch of niggers in a home.

maybe being fat is a bad thing...

True.

>50% of American diet is toxic seed oils
>50% if American diet is processed sugars
>Americans are the most sedentary people in the modern world
>WHY ARE THEY ALL FAT, DYING, AND COSTLY!?

>im not responsible for my own health

The fact that overton window has shifted far enough from ‘the government is not responsible for your health’ to ‘the government should be paying more for your health’ means we’ve already lost

Fuck the poor.
Blaze it fgt.

So the American diet exclusively consists of seed oils and sugar?

It is when they will deny medical treatments to white people which they have already done here with monoclonal antibodies.

Im not paying for the fat retards in this country's diabetes medications. Sorry. Until shit like being overweight is considered unhealthy, being a troon is mental illness, covid19 is a cold and the vaccine doesn't work, and they start pushing proper diet and exercise instead of pills for everything, I'm against creating another account for politicians to steal from.

Attached: 1657916375807.png (395x613, 265.11K)

Yes, stealing and misappropriating MORE money will surely solve the problem of Americans guzzling shit and piss down their throats 24/7.
> high fructose corn syrup
> seed oils
> sugar in everything
> soii
> fast food instead of cooking
> soda instead of cooking
> also: niggers and spics are way more unhealthy than whites
Yes, tax more and inflate the health care system, that'll help.

>soda instead of water*

Life expectancy is a result of nutrition and sanitation, not medication.

USA unfortunately has awful food quality and our soil and water sources are polluted with toxins including pharmaceuticals. We also have a huge population of third worlders that bring their bad nutrition and sanitation habits here and have made it much worse. Look at your graph. What happened since 1965? Look it up.

American here, pretty much. It's easy enough to avoid. I guess it's easier to not avoid it and we all know how the people around here won't do effort if 0 effort can be done

>long life = good
cucked. a well lived life of 30 years >>>>>> rotting to death in your 70s

Unironically yes. That stuff is everywhere. It can be avoided but it requires daily vigilance, which few have the discipline for.

Both my grandfathers and both my girlfriend's grandfathers were able to move freely well in to their late 80's. You can be quite healthy at age 80 if you do the obvious right things, like not being fat, not being alcoholic, not smoking and keep moving.

Maybe there are other reasons for this.

Attached: fud.jpg (1908x1146, 344.22K)

Party in power thinks throwing money at problems fixes them. Party in power i mean every politician in the country. Grew up rich, that's how their parents solved problems. That's all they know.

Don't worry. The WEF is intending to fix that in Europe. They'll bring Life Expectancy down to more or less the same as us, you can be sure.

Well lived life of 80 years > dying at 30. Youre so fucking retarded.

What is a questionable-cause fallacy. Please resubmit your argument fitting the high standard the Any Forums community demands.
t. user

All they see is decrepit old fucks because they obviously have inferior genetics.

It is when your country is multicultural, why would a white american want to pay taxes for healthcare for hondurans and blacks?