Why did America destroy its rail infrastructure?

Why did America destroy its rail infrastructure?

Attached: 53CC7B95-A6EB-480E-BCEA-F723C783E837.jpg (1080x1742, 193.56K)

Oh God damnit not more niggers

Destroyed by ancient Hugenots
They erased America with giant classicist world fair speed rails out of memory

Derail the fucking trains. There is a reason we don't do this shit anymore.

It left with the steel industry.

Trains do not work here becuase of the vast distances, we have a very robust aviation infrastructure. What should we also start complaining how the telegram services have gone to shit?

Get rid of niggers and we can have it all.

>repeating stupid shill memes
What about China as a counter example?

Ride the freight. It's free and based.

Attached: 383eb2f7b7ec45244a82404d3a2ad619.jpg (800x637, 102.36K)

>richest country in the world
lmao rage moar soi man

Attached: 8KhG2DxClldZIXC1.gif (224x256, 322.21K)

The main advantage of trains is that it takes you from a city centre to a city centre. In Europe this is a great advantage because the city is where you live, work, and relax. The time you save not driving to and from the airport more than compensates for the extra time you spend on the train.

In America you live in the suburbs, work in an industrial park, and relax on netflix. The city centre is where you keep your niggers. Whether or not that's a rational way to design a city is of course debatable, but given that's how it is, trains just don't make sense. If it's going to take you as long to drive to and from the train station as the airport, then why not just fly?

our freight rail is still pretty solid, passenger rail just couldn't compete with cheap cars and gas, once the interstate system was under construction that was the end for it. The thing with a spread out population is that if you're going to have to own a car to make it to a train station you might as well just drive, it's cheaper and quicker. Airline tickets are cheaper now too, so what is the practical value of a passenger train outside of a major metro? Romantic nostalgia aside there is none.
>niggers
>taking an Amtrak
do you know how expensive that shit is lol I thought about taking a train to Chicago just for the novelty but it's more expensive than a flight and it's slower than driving.

China has not the road infrastructure or oil resources to support a highway based logistics system. The US does.

chinese "people" are subhumans, we don't emulate them, they emulate us. taking lessons from chinese would be like learning to read from a dog

>What should we also start complaining how the telegram services have gone to shit?
I went to the store to buy a new buggy whip last week. Couldn't find one anywhere.
The richest country in the world has to do better.

Attached: delayed kek.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

It didn’t. You’re just an idiot with no critical thinking skills that believes everything on the internet.

China has shit roads and shit aviation, if you're a rural farmer a train is your only practical option for travel. Meanwhile if you're an American who lives in the middle of nowhere you can drive or fly wherever you want to go for a fraction of the cost of a train ticket, and you'll get there quicker too.

People that used to commute by rail or subway stopped doing so because of mentally ill nogs that infested the trains.

China has a billion people and 95% of them live in the eastern quarter of the nation. America's population is much more spread out.

This. Our passenger rail is ineffective since there is no demand for it due to cars and planes. America is a very rich country and can afford these luxuries for travel. Our freight rail is the most efficient and effective in the world bar none.

Chinks are in economic collapse and hiding it as “zero Covid” policy. Seeing as Covid is fake and gay, why are the bugs on full lockdown?

You took the bait

Attached: D1C21DFE-260B-4E49-AD92-CB7564C62970.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

Americans used to build some of the most impressive trains in the world not so long ago. I wonder why this branch of transportation fell out of favor.

Attached: UP_4014_Gurdon,_Arkansas.jpg (3840x2160, 2.4M)

>richtest country
>30 trillion in debt
Well I am bamboozled and flabbergasted

Leftists love public transport so much I'm gonna have to research into whether or not it's pure evil in disguise.

car lobby

If I recall the major tire and car companies in Los Angeles bought out the inner city transport lines so more people would buy the products. So there is that, but now people don't want to ride modern day transit in America because of reasons (you know why )

We still do they are just used almost exclusively for transporting cargo now. Most people would rather drive or fly.
Feels bad. It’s the niggers fault.

>following rules
>on fucking Any Forums
half the people here are underage zoomers

It's all about the suburbs and they are amazing. Almost impossible for niggers to get there and the only issue is pajeets and h1b visas. More public transport means more niggers.

Kek.
Find me someone under 18, hell, under thirty, who knows what a buggy whip trap is without googling it.

Attached: oh wow.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)