Brit/pol - PATRIOTIC ALTERNATIVE EDITION

Roll up, roll up.. and support the best White Nationalist movement in Britain..
Join your regional group using the link below. Get networking, and help in the good fight.

patrioticalternative.org.uk/regional_contacts_page

LINKS:

>Play your part
patrioticalternative.org.uk/play-your-part

>Enrol your kids on the "Patriotic Alternative home-schooling initiative"..
patrioticalternative.org.uk/alternative_curriculum

>Keep up-to-date with the latest demographic information for Britain
patrioticalternative.org.uk/demographics

>Watch the latest videos and content created by some of your favourite British Nationalists Laura Towler, Paul Stevenson and the man himself Mark Collett..here on PATV.
patrioticalternative.org.uk/patv

PATRIOTIC ALTERNATIVE LATEST NEWS:

>PA SUMMER CAMP - On the weekend of Friday 8th - Sunday 10th July 2022, Patriotic Alternative held our National Summer Camp and Hike 2022. Our summer camp is a tradition that predates Patriotic Alternative and this was our fifth year holding such an event. In total, we had approximately 175 people in attendance making this our biggest camp to date!

>"TIME TO BUILD OUR OWN COMMUNITIES" - A momentum is building, expectations are mounting and hope is rising. We are fast approaching the moment when a fledgling movement bursts forth in a myriad of ways – politically, culturally, economically and socially.

There is no holding us now. The dam is bursting, the fear is subsiding and our banners proclaiming White Lives Matter and displaying the Patriotic Alternative logo are unashamedly cresting the craggy tops of Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Pen-Y-Fan, as well as the very many green forested valleys of this our native homeland.

Attached: PatrioticAlternativeSummerCamp.jpg (1280x615, 149.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economicprism.com/modern-monetary-theory-bites-the-dust/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/26/stunning-discovery-evidence-suggests-u-s-intel-baited-russia-in-december-by-telling-china-ukraine-was-coming-into-nato/
thesun.co.uk/news/19223667/delivery-drivers-clash-violently-mcdonalds/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1484767597406.jpg (844x1157, 152.62K)

Sumer is icumen in lads.

Attached: sumerisicumenin.jpg (1206x973, 380.89K)

lads can RCDs on the fuse box go for other reasons than something being fucked on the circuit?

One has just tripped which has the lights, alarm, cooker/hob and downstairs sockets (non kitchen)

only really had the grill on at the time (plus tv) but suspect grill - even though it was on this morning fine

turned it all back on and it all works fine, cant see any other issues - but before I go looking deeper, can they just go and then be fine or is something fucked?

Attached: FTYzrvxXoAEFhiF.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

I really like Mark but he needs to dump this idiot Jason from his show ASAP

The missus is talking about growing out her pubic hair, saying it's more comfortable in the long run as it softens.

How do I explain that any hair below the neck on a woman is anti boner fuel?

niggers

>glowie thread

>PATRIOTIC ALTERNATIVE EDITION
Absolutely fucking desperate lmfao.

Bames can't get sunburnt, fookin privelege innit

you glow

fuck off with this shitty shilling attempt

I hate this country

There are so many ways to prevent sunburn lad. If you're somehow one of those people that always get burnt regardless then move to Scotland

Found a pretty telling paragraph in an article from the Guardian lads:

> In 1983, the Tories’ support among the 18-24s who voted came in at just over 40%; by 2019, that had nearly halved. Some of this is down to the fact that free-market economics has completely failed younger people, but there are other shifts at work. Last week, I heard a brilliant lecture by the historian David Olusoga about the legacy of the British empire, in which he talked about primary schools in Manchester, Bristol, London and Birmingham, whose classes are now thoroughly diverse, often polyglot, and increasingly full of children whose heritages are complex and multi-faceted. Here, he said, was the new Britain that will have fully cohered by 2040. In my experience, the kind of political and attitudinal changes that vision implies have long since reached younger people even in outwardly Brexit-supporting places. The UK of the near future, in short, will surely not be a country roused by flags, the Jacob Rees-Mogg view of history, serial cruelty to those seen as outsiders, and endless fights with Brussels

For a TL;DNR version:

Our primary schools are chock full of foreigners, who won't vote tory nor give a rat's ass about our national identity, and that's a good thing(tm).

Fucking sick of lefties telling us the great replacement is a myth one minute then gleefully rubbing our noses in it the next desu

This country is fucking finished lads.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: Wokies be like.png (740x1183, 1.18M)

>oh no they're doing irl activism better do nothing instead

I am THIS CLOSE to putting a calippo up my arse.

Jason's alright. I don't get the hate. Yeah, he has a weird style that might be off putting at first and seem a little cultish, but he does god work and once you realise, and most of the cult stuff is just his weird sense of humour. People were annoyed that he never named the jew but he seemed to be naming them more than Kevin Macdonald in the most recent stream, which takes some doing

Yeah but we gotta pay money for all them things, bames got free protection. Fookin bame privelege mate.

niggers

It's honestly been pretty funny watching the Tories bend over backwards for foreigners and young adults, fucking over their older base in the mean time, and seeing absolutely no positive outcome for them.

Modern Monetary Theory. Basically they print their way out of any problem, but there comes a point when there is too much money in circulation, so they have to tax their way out of that. On top of all the other populist uprisings of the last ten years, increasing tax would finish off globalism. So the Biden administration informed China late last year that Ukraine would be joining NATO/EU. This was ostensibly to get China onside, but really it was so China would inform Russia, thereby creating the war that serves to cover the crash of MMT. Trust the plan.

economicprism.com/modern-monetary-theory-bites-the-dust/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/26/stunning-discovery-evidence-suggests-u-s-intel-baited-russia-in-december-by-telling-china-ukraine-was-coming-into-nato/

Glowniggers

Yea, I think he is genuine..
But they need to stop this "give us your name and address before you can join us" stuff.. the movement is ripe for a doxxing attack like what happened with the BNP.

How are the authorities treating this group? British hate speech laws have become extreme enough for them to be silenced.

Attached: 1635460922336.png (542x471, 182.63K)

>141 IQ
doubt. looks weird sounds weird. he should step down desu but he won't it's his baby. a movement like this need a charismatic leader and he isn't that

Attached: collett 2.jpg (1280x720, 46.9K)

thesun.co.uk/news/19223667/delivery-drivers-clash-violently-mcdonalds/
You cunts make me vomit in my neck

I get sunscreen on the NHS lad, go to any pharmacy and tell them you're mid to high risk of melonoma

>black voids for eyes
No thank you

For me the moment he denounced NJP as bad for optics all the while sitting on a podcast with Mark who is branded as a Nazi everywhere was peak hypocracy and this i can't stand.

Hiking trips will solve this.

>he talked about primary schools in Manchester, Bristol, London and Birmingham, whose classes are now thoroughly diverse, often polyglot, and increasingly full of children whose heritages are complex and multi-faceted. Here, he said, was the new Britain that will have fully cohered by 2040.
Horrifying.

We need more council housing

What's a good YouTube channel for political bantz? Been following Lotus Eaters but it's not quite scratching the itch as Calum is a cringe motherfucker and he's on every show

Oh thats cool but I can't be arsed. Bame privelege, they dont have to go to the pharmacy like.

Attached: chrome_XwwFDo91WX.png (1673x546, 385.08K)

Nah we need less foreigners. Tony Blair fucked the country in 97

Attached: 1614085757931.png (926x605, 115.25K)

>sick of lefties telling us the great replacement is a myth
it's white people who parrot these lines that are cringe particularly if they are working class

Attached: download (3).jpg (780x419, 34.01K)

It's not, the Holly King won and we're back on the path to winter and dark nights

IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-142305_DuckDuckGo.jpg (480x520, 183.28K)

this is now a shite thread, who could've predicted this

Nah mate, they wanna check all my leccy sockets and I cba to move the furniture and appliances. Not sustainable like. Whole things fascism or something lad. Country's fooked.

Maybe a temporary short on the grill if you got some food on it?

Climate change and why we shouldn't care

Attached: 5b3t0dnhs6q41.jpg (2100x1500, 279.41K)

Fuck off you silly cunt

well just send it back, it's too hot already

heat has literally just hit here

Attached: IMG_1375.jpg (500x484, 28.89K)

lmfao

Attached: Screenshot (1370).png (454x85, 14.11K)

Wait till they come round then make them move the stuff.And tell them how they're a bunch of fascists while they're doing it.

pa glows

Just tell her you're a pedo

I wonder what the worst comedy injury with those is

Take your meds lad.

overcast here in NW quite cool

fuck I think this guy sold me sweetcorn out the boot of his car once

Gotta play the game fella. Here's some stuff you can do to get your fair share over the BAMEs. These are all things they're too stupid or illiterate to sort out.
>Use minor ailments on NHS pharmacies, free paracetamol, ibuprofen, allergy tablets, moisturisers, etc
>Fill in your personal tax assessment yearly, you'll get a tasty £300-800 back on the basic shit like working from home claims, travel claims, etc
>Utilise council groups and schemes, they're almost all used by Whites these days as BAMEs don't use them, you'll get access to training programs, clinical trials (paid), grants, etc

Hiking trips will solve this.

>1 PBTID
u glow

kill yourself nigger faggot

PA won't save Britain but it might save you

In manchester, was cool this morning but wind has died down and it got noticeably hot in the last 30 mins, still overcast a bit here too

If we can't save Britain why would I want to be saved?

Nah she's got that thicc as fuck polycystic ovary body hair lad. She's got a thicker bush than me when she grows it in. Looks awful

We need more ambulances

Ha, i miss nothing.
I was simply making my own point, and had no interest in entertaining yours. Nigger drug addict scum

Nah we need less foreigners lad. Tony Blair fucked the country in 97.

not heard of that before, was only bacon... turned it back on and it carried on fine

just hope thats it, but suspect it went for a reason that will get worse

That's me sold then la'. Anything but this leccy check. Retards can't even fix me leaky tap