Okay assuming it is the jews, what do i do with this information

Okay assuming it is the jews, what do i do with this information

Attached: 1657440541957m.jpg (1024x947, 63.07K)

according to whites, nothing
you just become a neet and wait for collapse

>Okay assuming
It's a fact you piece of shit

Don’t buy from them, don’t hire a jewish lawyer, don’t vote for jewish politicians.
At the very least.

Sir, this is a wendy's drive thru

The solution is to have a holocaust since they haven't had one yet but keep whining about it.

seems about right. then the fun starts, whites just wanna have fun

Nothing, really.
Normies aren't willing to go after the source of our problem (jews), but they can be guided to fix the symptoms of our problem. We can fix the American economy without naming the Jew. This is what almost happened after the financial crash of 2008 when Occupy Wallstreet got big.
The dissident right really needs to sort out their optics.

Start supporting Iran and Palestine.

I doubt it's gonna happen in my lifetime

Attached: 1657829180850.png (657x527, 50.8K)

My name is doug dimadome owner of israel

Attached: C745560B-36EE-4EDD-B972-45F38AB876A9.jpg (640x553, 234.36K)

>Okay assuming it is the jews, what do i do with this information
Kick them out of your country like all the times before.

For starters start noticing things
See the Jewish propaganda in the media
See it in Hollywood
See how the global political theater is their puppet show
At some point you will be so fed up you won't be able to consume (((media))) anymore
The next step is to think how the Jews managed to acquire such power
Realize that it's a plot which has been going on for 2 millennia
Realize that they attacked the core of a person's soul through religion
Free yourself from Christianity or Islam and realize they are Jewish poisons
Then spread the message, and redpill people who are open

>assuming it is the jews
That implies you're skeptical it is the jews fault, which it definitely is. Also given your memeflag you're a foreign jew yourself

Attached: 1655849103168.jpg (682x906, 230.03K)

Attached: 1656783314967.jpg (1024x1024, 198.87K)

What you should do is try to get a job in a position of power so you can control what happens in the world, and encourage others to do likewise. But what is easier is to just complain about jews in online echochambers until you die

It's been going on much longer than 2000 years. They are mankinds earliest enemy

Attached: 1652412149402.png (960x1106, 424.63K)

Fuck babies and your wholesome antisemitic values into white women

>don’t vote for jewish politicians
so don't vote then?

You are now part of a war that has been waging for thousands of years.

To add to that people should check the things they are complaining about are coming from jews, and more specifically religious zionist jews. People seem to forget to do that check and just assume everyone with money is jewish and a lot of people that deserve blame aren't getting any criticism. For example something like 90% of billionaires aren't jewish

>just infiltrate the positions of power that have long since been nepotistically owned and subverted by jews
Even when it comes to mid level business; i work a lot of trade shows and conventions across many industries, and multiple times now i've overheard normie business owners say that they have to spend large sums to take judaism classes otherwise they get locked out of their industry after a certain point. At this point we must topple everything and rebuild society once the vampires have been brought to daylight. A tall order i know, but if we can't attempt that then humanity as we know it will cease to exist

Attached: 1656563094838m.jpg (908x1024, 148.58K)

Just seethe on Any Forums all day for years until nothing happens.

Attached: 1488039902776.jpg (285x325, 31.55K)

kvetch it about on internet forums all day long

Methodical annihilation of Jews and their spheres of influence. The Jews will even help you out in destroying Jews, because it is the Jewish way to take both sides.

>talking about net worths
You can be the richest goy in the world and it doesn't mean anything because their value is counted in worthless goybux monopoly money. The truly rich don't collect dollars. Also the central bank leaders are overwhelmingly jewish and in a position to basically void any billionaires wealth at the push of a button if they so choose
>oh you're a billionaire but you pissed off the jews?
>sorry goy looks like we tanked your stock and foreclosed all your assets

Attached: 1654832274077m.jpg (791x1024, 191.39K)

Oops wrong meme

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x276, 11.45K)

Begin the audit of your thoughts, memory, and life in light of this truth, actively recognizing and saying no to jews, and jewish influence.

Consider counter strategies
Kek. We'll pogrom you last
Rude
Interesting
Top kek