OFFICIAL: NWO BFTO

Era of Western dominance ending – Tony Blair rt.com/news/559117-tony-blair-ukraine-china/
>The world will be “at least bi-polar and possibly multi-polar”, according to former UK PM
For the first time in modern history the East can be on equal terms with the West, as the global dominance of the US and its allies comes to an end, former British prime minister Tony Blair has said.
>Due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and the conflict in Ukraine,“for a large part of the Western population, living standards are stagnating,”Blair noted in his annual lecture at the Ditchley Foundation on Saturday.
>“Western politics is in turmoil – more partisan, ugly, unproductive; and fueled by social media,”which affects both domestic and international affairs, Blair said, arguing that Russia’s military operation in Ukraine“should become a pivot point reviving our [Western] sense of mission.”
>However, according to the 69-year-old, who led the UK government from 1997 to 2007,“the biggest geopolitical change of this century will come from China not Russia.”
>“We are coming to the end of Western political and economic dominance. The world is going to be at least bi-polar and possibly multi-polar,”he predicted.
1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-134330_RT News.png (1440x1202, 757.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>China, which is“already the world’s second superpower,”will compete with the West“not just for power but against our system, our way of governing and living,”the Labour politician warned. Beijing“will not be alone. It will have allies. Russia now for sure. Possibly Iran.”
>“It is the first time in modern history that the East can be on equal terms with the West,”he added.
> The former premier said the events in Ukraine have made it clear the West“cannot rely on the Chinese leadership to behave in the way we would consider rational. Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying in the near term that China would attempt to take [the self-governed island of] Taiwan by force. But we can't base our policy on the certainty that it wouldn't.”
>In order to stay relevant in the new environment, the West needs to develop a common strategy, “pursued with coordination, commitment and competence,” with higher defense spending to“maintain military superiority”while expanding so-called“soft power”by building ties with developing countries, Blair concluded.

>For the first time in modern history the East can be on equal terms with the West,
Exactly as planned

Attached: 1658063476543.jpg (1280x842, 159.97K)

Who could have seen that importing shitskins by the boatload and demoralizing the most productive and best people in your nations would have a bad effect.

This is exactly what the NWO set out to do.

So, realists were right? Liberal hegemony killed western supremacy.

Just stop importing chinks and letting them steal everything. Chinks without easy ways to steal will become irrelevant again.

Good; anything that weakens Muttmerica is a positive development

No shit, the writing is on the wall at this point. Funny how neocons back in the 90s feared an alliance between China, Russia, and Iran the most, and all of their retarded policies and mistakes made it come true

>NWO ends
>New NWO steps in
What did they mean by this?

This was always the NWOs plan
OP is a faggot

>I don't care if kikes are furthering their goals as long as it weakens my own nation.
Never change, Rabbi.

>NWO=one world government
>China [...] will compete with the West“ not just for power but against our system, our way of governing and living
Implies (at least) two different systems

>Exactly as planned
Not really, they wanted a world wide muttified race. The Chinese were meant to be golems to weaken whites and then go into the melting pot themselves, not endanger jewish interests by replacing whites as a world power.

>NWO BFTO
That was actually their plan, idiot.
It’s a publicly stated goal of 6uild 6ack 6etter.

China and Russian aren’t the ones forming DoJ task forces to investigate people for wrong thing. China and Russia aren’t pushing nigger-worship and tranny acceptance on the world. China and Russia aren’t flooding my country with subhumans to replace me. Now put a gun in your mouth, kaffir.

>world wide muttified race.
The Chinese already are a muttified race. Their goal is to transform us into easily controllable big people like the chinks.

>not endanger jewish interests by replacing whites as a world power.
Endangering Jewish interests btw.

Attached: 1658064541688.jpg (594x661, 61.92K)

>The world is going to be at least bi-polar and possibly multi-polar,”he predicted
So Russia already won since that what was Putin pushing towards since 2007 at least.
They never admit it openly but Putin successfully ended western hegemony.

>he has as if he's not directly responsible for the UK's decline

>China and Russian aren’t the ones forming DoJ task forces to investigate people for wrong thing.
Correct they're called something else in those countries.

>China and Russia aren’t pushing nigger-worship and tranny acceptance on the world.
Incorrect. Picrel.

>China and Russia aren’t flooding my country with subhumans to replace me.
Russia maybe not but look at Canda and Australia and tell me that again.

Attached: 1658064779404.jpg (1125x1172, 127.17K)

>They never admit it openly but Putin successfully ended western hegemony.
The only thing that putin did was play his role.

Attached: 1658064845366.jpg (1042x1280, 251.86K)

America's core nation, aka anglos, is already past saving. The demographic and psychological damage is irrevocable. Things have gone too far. The US is a cultural chimera and a failing experiment. Accelerationism has a benefit in improving a person's morale while it carries little downside because an individual's capacity to affect meaningful change is nil. There's nothing wrong with how that guy feels. Why sit there twisting yourself in a knot over the long lost?

Diversity isn't our strength?

It is a bit of a head-scatcher that anyone would take that tweet seriously. Talk about parroting the West. Fuck everything.

Attached: ChinaFace3.jpg (1024x894, 40.76K)

>the events in Ukraine have made it clear the West“cannot rely on the Chinese leadership to behave in the way we would consider rational
And for a minute I thought he had two functioning brain cells. Whatever happens, western politicians can't stop sniffing their own farts.

Russia certainly isn't pushing tranny acceptance and China's propaganda is awful. The pic you shared is an example of how bad it is. No one reading that comes away thinking China is having a material impact on the spread of degeneracy. They're not allies but of western nations but they're such a minor focus that it smells of misdirection when people try to draw attention to them.

Direction of Global politics and NWO is always secondary to the financial system. Long ago they already established a Global Central banking system with the USD as the ring to rule them all. Essentially we already had a New world order when it came to the monetary system. What I see next is the introduction of CBDC's as the next reform to the current system. The global coordinated rollout of these CBDC's and timing means that the NWO isn't BTFO, it's transitioning. All these countries are now in various phases of CBDC developement and rollout.

atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/

Attached: tumblr_f3553b8ce7eed8890e1d2321c618a3bb_08e422ac_1280.gif (952x500, 44.98K)

Lavrov said being nazi and jewish aren't mutually exclusive. Use your brain retard.

>have you seen my heckin tweet
Have you still not killed yourself nigger

It's weird I get a sense of regret from western politicians after decades of policies that sold out western populations. Makes me wonder if some of them actually convinced themselves of their bullshit arguments about free trade.

>West“cannot rely on the Chinese leadership to behave in the way we would consider rational
Teaching your children to hate their nation, their ethnicity, that their are 72 genders & men can have babies.

I'm normally pro-China but what a slimy piece of shit. I bet he wouldn't be saying the same thing if Muslims kept terrorizing him and his community, forcing their backwards beliefs onto them, and then when a fellow Chinese person burns the Koran in protest, the Muslims start rioting and burning down their shit.

There are*

Good. Fuck the JewSA

you know it was a jew that burned that koran and incited those riots right?

Yeah because he replaced Westerners with niggers

How did this happen and from where does she take her orders?

Attached: JacindaArdern.jpg (2560x2118, 526.46K)

Who cares. Anglos are slaves to jews.

>Era of Western dominance ending

T-this time for real guys i promise!
Here's how endless hordes of impoverished subhumans can outperform developed world.

>you cant save yourself, goyim. Just give up already.
Nah, don't think I will.

>It was just a joke bro. China are really angels.
Picrel.

Attached: 1658065757694.jpg (599x517, 50.44K)

this ffs
it doesn't matter if they are mutted if their mutt parent combination is unique and not found among non chinks