Redpill me on Port Arthur

Are there any good videos or documentaries about this? The official story definitely doesn't add up

Attached: 1658063092078.jpg (1024x747, 93.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDVFg3w7wI
youtube.com/watch?v=aBBpRMvxMuM
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Court_transcript.pdf
youtube.com/user/LOLFIELDANDLOVE/videos?app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDVFg3w7wI
youtube.com/watch?v=aBBpRMvxMuM
i suppose there is more detailed docs

bump

mate it was an inside operation by CIA and the Australian government so they could implement gun control. Since then it has now become a ground zero for the USA policies when it comes to government overreach. Trust me everything that happens in Australia is fucking Americans testing it out to see of that shit can work in USA. Most aussies are docile cause of their covict ancestry so they are used to being led like cattle.

I was about 7-10 and remember people protesting about it and I had a flyer that was thrust into my hand when I was coming home from school, It was an elite private school and I was NOT elite but in whatever the whitest possible version of an affirmative action program with a lot of kids who were sons of politicians etc so I guess they wanted actual adult attention.
Anyway I read it on the bus and asked my mom about it - she started a screeching and ripped into my room to get where I read these “facts” from but upon reflection some of the things I vaguely recall from those flyers seem to be memory holed.
I remember her being super mad because she worked in emergency medicine and when I asked something like “why did nobody have a radio on” she just fucken flipped and I never asked again.

I'm just disappointed that it only took one shooting for Aussie bros to give up their guns. We superior Americans have mass shootings every day, and yet we're still smart enough to protect our basic right to self-defense, kek.

This is schizo shit. None of what OOP wrote is reasonable. He killed the people in the bed and breakfast that his father wanted to buy he even got to the site of the massacre. There is video of him shooting people. He is a low IQ degen who should be ridiculed. Don't fall for this conspiracy theory shit.

Proof of anything you are saying?

Kike.

Attached: 1657992551986.png (717x448, 786.63K)

I think that has more to do with the second amendment being too difficult to remove than the ability of americans to defend their rights (see the patriot act for example). What they're going to do eventually though is build up a wall of red tape and shit like red flag laws which will effectively negate the second amendment

THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW FUCKING KNOW IT.

I bet you also think wtc 7 was destroyed by the tiny fire somehow huh

you fucking kike amerimutts always have been pulling the strings here in aus to try and destroy freedom for the white people kill yourself cunt.

I am not the one making the extraordinary claims. The OP is, you fucking tard. He was on fire because he set the bed and breakfast on fire to escape. You Americans are so fucking credulous it is sickening.

I am Australian brainlet.

because honestly most aussies have convict dna in them where they want to suck up the prison gaurd and get good behavior scores from the prison guards to have it easy, it spread down through the genes where we get absolute pussies and snitches in modern aussie society.

>I am not the one making the extraordinary claims.
Have you read the fucking transcripts of what happened?

To this day he is still the most accurate and lethal mass shooter of all time, despite being a literal retard who was incompetent plinking with a .22.

So despite there being literal video evidence of him committing the shootings at Port Arthur, your argument is that he was too accurate so it must be a conspiracy. The absolute state of you, mate.

>So despite there being literal video evidence of him committing the shootings at Port Arthur
Feel free to post it champ.

Not even the people there positively ID'd him, but you can from a grainy, 90's video?

LMFAO

Glow harder faggot.

Why was there no witnesses identifying him ad the shooter and why was there no trial? Also you still haven't posted this supposed video evidence

Ask yourself - how did he get 35 life sentences without a trial? It makes no sense. How are there court transcripts with no trial? Grow up.

seethe nigger

There was a trial you child. How was he sentenced without a trial. You are a fucking simpleton worse than he.

they also test stuff out on japs since they were taken over after ww2. I hate the antichrist

No trial hurr durr

hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Court_transcript.pdf

yep during covid it became fucking obvious that what we got was going to be the end goal for everyone in the free world.

Did you even fucking read what you posted you fucking mong?

That isn't a trial.

Show me the vids then, schlomo.

>US federal agencies running staging false flags in- and outside of the US is an extraordinary claim
Jesus Christ, they openly tell you they pull this shit absolutely all the time. At this point there doesn't appear to be a single mass shooting or terrorist plot in the US that the FBI didn't actively instigate, or any revolution/civil war anywhere in the world not started and funded by the CIA.

>literal retard supposedly shoots up a town with an absurd degree of accuracy, the kind you would expect from a professional
>Retard is left handed, shooter is right handed
>Uses a weapon that was recorded as having been surrendered to police and destroyed
>The government immediately rolls out a gun control bill, which they conveniently happened to have already laying around
>Retard is convicted without trial
>All evidence is sealed for 30 years
>Then it's sealed again for another 70 years
>Retards father doesn't believe he did it, agitates for a royal commission
>Is nearly successful, until he turns up drowned in 3 feet of water with lead weights tied around his neck
>Witnesses say a bunch of out of state police had visited him
>Death ruled a suicide

Attached: 1641935370554.png (1110x590, 620.92K)

You have prison guard dna, not convict dna, retard.
You think they let the convicts families come along, or let them fuck women?

there convict women too canuck

and you think they were allowed to intermingle, or the women were all pregnant for the move?

I'm not gonna spoon feed and find the actual videos but in this channel there are vids covering port arthur

youtube.com/user/LOLFIELDANDLOVE/videos?app=desktop
>yt channel should be meme'd on Any Forums more often/big redpills

Have you ever actually looked up the percentage of "convict" settlers in Australia? Or do you struggle with numbers?