Man gets shamed and namedcalled for telling date she's not earning enough and he won't be her personal bank

Man gets shamed and namedcalled for telling date she's not earning enough and he won't be her personal bank.

Attached: IMG_20220717_085857.jpg (1074x1322, 438.48K)

toronto girls are high class. you gotta be pretty chad to reject a girl like this

Attached: 1657818968953.jpg (655x527, 52.41K)

That faggot pretends to be based by being reactive and saying shit like
>Equal rights mean equal lefts, feminazi
instead of actually working to fix the problem at hand.

Men SHOULD provide for their family, ideally off of one income so the mother can stay home and look after your kids. Wanting your woman to be employed by anyone other than you makes you a cuck. Seriously.

a thread died for this

>Men SHOULD
#NotYourMen faggot roaster, you want postodern whoreism yet demand that I should stick to 1950s rulebook?
Go fuck yourself nigel I will return to tradition when society collapses and feminism disappears the same week.
No male today should be simping for this system.
I have my mother and sister, who are doing fine.
The rest of you hoes can burn get force fed bleach after you get mouthraped.

Attached: 1657898485273.jpg (788x444, 59.55K)

Have you ever looked at Toronto Police most wanted? It’s worth a look.

>female
>29
Why would any man waste his time with a dried up granny?

>Go fuck yourself nigel I will return to tradition when society collapses and feminism disappears the same week.
Good. Just know that this modern society collapses when we return to tradition, though. Chicken & Egg.

Links and articles from reddıt should be punishable with a stout ban

>reddit cap about shit that didnt really happen
>leaf
This thread is fucking cursed. Minecraft yourself in the face you fucking faggot.

Maybe women should return back to traditionalism before demanding men provide everything. Right now they’re still crying about gender equality.

>Mr. Shekelberg's estimation of your worth is your real value as a life partner
Kek. Do moderns really think like this?

What kind of trash people discuss salary on a first date?

So an expired afterthot won't get subsidized, she's salty about it, and he isn't just going 2D? Got it.

Whoah, i thought you dickheads told me not to focus on my career and just not get tattoos, so i can marry a caring man.

This whole fucking place is a lie. I hate you all.

Attached: 1657649122832.jpg (295x375, 29.29K)

That ”edit” bit always fucking kills me in these things. You see it on shit like Youtube comments too.
>Edit: 10k likes?! Holy smokes thanks guys, I feel like Thor after cutting off Thanos’ head!
We need a plague.

It's actually a fair point if you want to create a family. To live as a middle class family in Toronto one should earn ~130k and house prices are the highest after Vancouver.

Why adventure with someone who will barely contribute to the project of buying a house or kids expenses when the cost of living is highest it's ever been. It's like you're setting yourself to lots of debt if you don't

She also says how much she likes him. And I can tell you that part of that irrational like comes from the security she perceives in his money

Attached: 1562185160708.png (540x540, 105.58K)

Imagine trying to make a life in the worst, most generic, utilitarian nightmares of a city. Fucking Toronto is heinous and it's starting to spill into my town.

>when we return to tradition
They won't let you.

Attached: 300px-Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg (299x220, 31.22K)

This.

Electoral government inherently carers to the majority of the electorate and the majority of its backers.

Majority of electors are women and anyone who can paint something as overwhelmingly supported by women had a wining policy setting ticket.

Trying to fight against that is retarded, for as long as women represent the majority electoral block.

Better to adapt to the setting and fuck them over with exactly what was asked and received.

Yes. I know collective punishment is not the solution, except it is.

Fefails. Gotta assess the mark quality!
What, did you think this was about love or family or some gay shit like that?