Fuck mask wearers

>walk into office depot for ink
>faggot greeter is wearing mask
>no one else is
>dismiss him coldly and walk by him
>visibly nice to every other employee
>be looking at keyboards to compare prices to B&H
>mask man walks by me with visible salt on his face

I know no one will believe me since people lie on this site so much these days, but it felt really good. You guys should do it

Attached: IMG_0453.jpg (1491x1988, 654.24K)

Nigger

I do similar. Pretend they don't exist. They don't deserve basic respect.

this

nigger

Maskers are the kind of compliant NPCs that allow tyrannical governments to exist. The comparison to a communist dictatorship has been made several times.

your ancient ancestors would praise my fitness. im also going to visit your country soon

wouldnt expect that from a canuck. i thought none of you had balls and we should just annex you. good on ya

So brave

Yes, obviously a lot braver than maskers who are afraid of something that isn't even there.

well i cant beat them up dude. wtf do you want me to do? None of them argue honestly online either. Try making my post on Any Forums or Any Forums and see what happens

Fuck off nigger

make sure to do your part bongbro

They would if you were white and fuck off we're full

Thanks burger brother. Canada used to look up to American principles of liberty or death.

Based made-you-look guy.
I ignore the mask people unless they're niggers. I always give a nigger a nod so it knows I'm aware of its presence, usually with a smile because I know that anytime there is a nigger there is a chance it will attack and I can send it to hell with some .45 ACP gorilla medicine.
Otherwise I do not acknowledge maskcucks as human.

I'll see you in two months bud. I'm gonna visit the olive tree of athens first, then go to the ruins near Thebes, then im gonna go to leros island

Don't forget to help with the cotton fields user

a lot of blacks are anti-vax but not anti-mask. it's really weird talking to my mom. she literally has the same opinions about the vax as Any Forums does and even believes the depopulation thing but believes the virus is real and that everyone should wear masks

i cant really complain if she's not taking the rna serum though

ily too. visiting asia after greece

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (2130x2840, 3.23M)

Built BBC. Here is an offering built for you.

Attached: 1648126117698.jpg (2500x1788, 2.31M)

The niggers love their masks. They'll be wearing them for years.

I dont like fat women sry

there's nothing we can do. at least i knew how good we had it in 2014, comparatively speaking. that meant i valued the time we had all the way up until the meme virus. i'd only regret it if i took it for granted. i knew it would get worse the moment occupy wall street fell apart and the feminist protests started that next year

>coldly dismiss mask wearer who is required to wear the mask at work because they refused to get the death vax
>be nice to turbo faggot quad vaxxed npcs that don't have to wear a mask because they're good little goyim

yea

well thats the thing: you dont KNOW someone is vaxxed so you can give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't forget that people are and were told to wear masks even if vaccinated. You know absolutely that someone is a piece of shit if they do wear one though

kek, I do the same shit. hold door for some old hobo, shut it on masked roastie. they know...

keep it up. everyone must contribute

Correct.

The wage cuck was probably forced to wear the mask for his job. Sure he's a cuck but the ones who wear them voluntarily are the worse ones.

You sound like a passive aggressive bitch
>checks picrel
ah. I see. Youre one of THOSE.
KYS by way of rope.

he wasnt in an permanent role as a greeter because he was walking around the store talking to customers here and there and none of the other employees were doing it so he chose to. he could have said no and chose another role even if what you say is true. he's a shitbag no matter how you slice it. men should have principles

i thought the same thing until last week when i went to best buy to check out a tablet before i bought it online. one of the hover fags came up and decribed the specs for a minute and i straight up asked 'why are you wearing that thing' mid sentence. he said quietly the only employees wearing masks in the store are the people that refused to get vaccinated.

right, i should have beat him up in the store!

yeah fuck you. the best way to treat these 'people' is to consider them beneath notice. telling them they are a piece of shit or giving them attention just vindicates them. not everything needs to be a show

I kinda miss the mask mandates because I love going in to places with no mask on to flex on masktards and dare them to say anything. I've only ever had 2 people say something and both times I didn't even reply, I just gave them a look like I will tear your fucking ears off and they fucked off lol. I've also occasionally seen people STILL wearing masks and I'm tempted to yell at them that the fuckin scamdemic is over, take that fucking face diaper off!

well if that's the case at the store i visited then i feel bad, but everyone makes mistakes i guess.

even then, he still had a choice to not work there

No fuck you tyrone. The best thing to do is not even worry about the masktard. Not your problem. And when you get a little ego-boner over someone elses salt, that just goes to show that theres a part of you that finds pleasure in other people's emotional immaturity.
Also go back.