This is Germany

>American from Nebraska
>Dad was in the army stationed in Stuttgart from 1988-1995
>plan to visit Germany in summer
>visited Stuttgart a week ago
>looks like a complete shithole
>rarely seeing blonde hair blue eye people(German Americans look like actual Germans compared to here)
>somehow unfriendly and bad mood
>still requiring masks on public transports

What happened guys? I thought Germany was a nice country

Attached: Stuttgart.jpg (1600x900, 192.3K)

brainwashing for over 80 years

>wtf i thot u wud be wearen lederhosen anda dring ber allda thyme
if only we were as diverse as you, america.

south germans are shitskins. the only white people in the world are northern dutch/german, south Scandinavia and east anglia

bavarians are the most trad germans

Attached: 1657991845912.jpg (1191x1684, 270.3K)

Attached: 1519706197176.jpg (1600x1600, 670.14K)

Attached: 1545443993196.jpg (654x900, 106.1K)

>let me tell you about your country...

Didn't know it was this bad here

>Mohammed 3rd name in Berlin
Fucking kek

Shitskins tend to be more "trad" than whites, look at the middle east, balkans and asians for example. We need to face the fact that nords are and always have been a degenerate race akin to niggers in our sexuality, we just so happen to be much more intelligent as well.

>what happened?
our grandfathers bombed german cities into rubble and helped mongoloid communists to kill and rape millions of germans because they didn't want to be debt slaves and golems to jews.
after the war the jews (through german politicians, the american military and transnational NGOs) slowly implemented
a) the kalergi plan to make germany (and europe as a whole) as mixed race as possible to destroy the german spirit and ethnically balkanize them as much as possible
b) the morgenthau plan to make germany a balkanized, disarmed and de-industrialized international settlement zone to make it impossible for germans to ever recover and unity against international jewry again
the goal is almost achieved as 50% of all newborns in germany are non-german and the last germans who are left are mostly over 60 years old. they also programmed germans into workaholic robots (which was not the case before the war) because similar to whites in america they want to extract as much labor and taxes out of germans as possible.
TLDR: white americas helped to turn germany into a car-manufacturing labor camp for the jew and thus destroyed germany forever

I like that one. Have another one fren

Attached: 14xidpqotrl71.jpg (540x680, 58.31K)

>places with more international company headquarters receive more patent applications
Woah. Did you know the Irish discovered how to work twice as efficiently recently?

Attached: ireland-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png (400x250, 6.17K)

The wrong side won the war

I apologize to the extent that I hold any guilt.

White Americans were fooled by the Jew Media to fight in this war

>What happened
Did you sleep in history class?

Kill yourself, dutch piece of shit

Attached: w2369_h3584_x1230_y734_60360144-c0acf71305e2629d.jpg (2369x3584, 464.05K)

Germany has become a total shithole in like the last 15 years, it's actually amazing how a country can destroy itself so quickly.

/thread

Only the North-West is white.

It's pretty sad

> destroy itself
Destroyed by external forces. We are occupied by Burgers who love to die for Israel.