How do I cope after wasting my 20s sitting on the computer

How do I cope after wasting my 20s sitting on the computer

Attached: 163694289638.jpg (559x549, 22.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmq3MWZiooU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasted my 20s in an office, if that helps

Waste your 30s doing the same then it will take your mind off thinking about having wasted your 20s

Get off the internet. The heckin based Nazis didn't need it, so neither do you.

What things could you have done isntead desu ?

I embrace it because it's what I want to do. I've tried other outlets and I don't enjoy how them, I get zero satisfaction from them and nothing is necessitating it.

Transition, it will ease your mind

Your 20's aren't as important as people stress them to be. As long as you spend a chunk of them being a bit introspective and working towards being a slightly better person, you're golden. Just make sure you don't waste your 30's.

I just remember there are at least 1 billion people who are much worse off due to their own choices. Makes me feel better

As opposed to what? Wasting your 20s being a wagie? You did better than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmq3MWZiooU

Go become someone. Pick up a trade. Go get a new hobby. Get yourself into shape. Stop looking at the time past as a waste: look back at where you maybe used too much time and look back and appreciate where the good times went. Realize that any amount of time is physically a long span of existence. Harness that and use all this glorious time you have left to become something you want to be or as close as you can realistically can bring yourself to be. Look at people who had kids in their 30s and 40s. Were they late? Maybe. Did they still do it and live a live until then? Most of the times, yes. It's not too late. We're all gonna make it, OP.

I just remember that we’re all just wasting time until we die then its over and everything we achieved is irrelevant anyway. Makes me feel better.

Yep. Most important thing is to either save all the money you make early on and let that grow with some risk taking, or to use your 20s to network and get into a career to make money over a longer horizon.

You get off the computer and make upnfor lost time

Join the military

There used to be a great Sam Hyde video on this that isn't on YouTube anymore but basically, this is your life now. Thinking about how it could be different is just drowning in anxiety chemicals. Literally all you have is the present niqqa

Don't worry bro. There's no such thing as wasting your life. Its pointless anyways. There's no trophies or awards at the end, they just burn you or stick you in a box. Do what makes you happy at the moment and if things don't work out the way you want just try again tomorrow. We are all too blessed to be stressed user so take it easy brother.

Cheers

Just cut off your wiener bro it’s based

its ok my homies who got married are no worse off than me in our early 30s. his 6 year old still wears diapers. another buddy got divorced raped and bitches to me constantly. i play games all day and smoke weed. how could one little street swallow sooo many liiives?

It really depends WHERE you spent them.

as opposed to what? wasting 40 years in an office just so you can come home and change diapers for some baby wageslave and deal with your wife who is just an NPC that asks "am I fat?" EVERY FUCKING DAY?