The glass house is like a mirror on the inside and you're throwing stones at reflections of yourself

>The glass house is like a mirror on the inside and you're throwing stones at reflections of yourself.
Was this the meaning the whole time?

Attached: glass house.gif (480x274, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean acting in a self-destructive manner hurts you?

No, I mean the evil you see in others is evil in yourself.

That sounds really retarded.
I don't have to be a pedophile to see that Jeffrey Epstein was one.

No Karl is just retarded. The point is that if you dish out shit you can expect it to be returned.

It's not about pointing out faults in others. It's about feeling hurt by others.
Karl didn't say that, I didn't say he did.

No. The meaning is that if you try to hurt someone, there is no way to come out completely unscathed, because you'll inevitably get caught up in the mess and end up hurting yourself at some point. Basically, if you throw shit at people, the first one to get dirty is you.
That's dumb, because it implies that those around you are flawless and you're only projecting. There are evil people, and noticing the malice does not describe the onlooker in any way whatsoever. The person who thinks that observation is the same as projection is a retard.

People who communicate in empty platitudes are the dumbest pseudo-inntellectual scum there is.

>It's about feeling hurt by others.
So it's basically choosing to forgive and forget because, "we all make mistakes"..?
That's still retarded.
If someone fucks with you, you should do something about it. Pussy.

>>That's dumb, because it implies that those around you are flawless and you're only projecting. There are evil people, and noticing the malice does not describe the onlooker in any way whatsoever. The person who thinks that observation is the same as projection is a retard.
As I said it's not about pointing out faults in others, it's about feeling hurt by others. This is the thing that people get caught up in all the time when discussing forgiving enemies in the context of the Gospel. They always view it from a political perspective, when in fact the scripture might not be dealing with politics but rather pure psychology. That's why I think the glass house metaphor viewed in this way is interesting because if you look at these two metaphors from the Bible they have "an other person" involved, and that gets people stuck in the political interpretation. I mean "the person you think you see outside the glass house" kind of has "an other person" too maybe. But there is no actual mention of another person. So it might be a better metaphor. Also it's unclear whether it means that the speck is actually there and the log causes you to see it, or whether the log causes a delusion of a speck that isn't actually there.
>Why do you see the speck in your brother's eye but not the log in your own eye?
>Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

meaning is some faggot has trapped your soul in a bunch of rhetoric bullshit, and you must kill the faggot when you get out, yes I'm talking to you demiurge peace of shit you think i haven't noticed you invading my dreams

This video explains it well
youtu.be/tLVA07_ISUk?t=36
It's not about pointing out faults in others, or about politics, it's about the psychology of forgiving. If Tommy gets bullied for being fat and goes home and cries to mom that Johnny is an asshole for bullying him, Tommy is accusing Johnny of being evil, that's the throwing of a stone. But he's only crying because of an evil in himself.

>youtu.be/opIsAfaggot_ISUk?t=36

that video is absolute jewish filth

JESUS CHRIST IS TRUTH
repent now sinners! Be born again

not an argument

bump

did you really just bump your own thread?

Attached: CB77B1E3-3F7A-479D-A7A1-4CAEAA68225D.jpg (600x330, 51.69K)

bump

I'm going to jerk.off to italian milfs, what do you think about that ?

absolutely shameless

I think you should link an example. That's a pretty niche category.

who can it be now? a faggot like

Attached: EZ9a1JKUcAE9Wix.jpg (1144x640, 42.49K)

le fucking orange