This is Chinese railway infrastructure. It has been built from scratch in the last decades

This is Chinese railway infrastructure. It has been built from scratch in the last decades.

What new infrastructure has been built in your faggot Chink country?

Attached: china cyberpunk30.jpg (5000x3333, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/308633369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a gravel bed user.
sage

And you wonder why we call you souless bugs. Seriously does that picture look good to you?

Where are the other 29 memefag

I take take screenshots in train simulator too you know.

>What new infrastructure has been built in your faggot Chink country?
We dont really have any, because we started building railroads in the 19th century and have just been updating this shit.

Somehow chinks, who spend the last 150 years living in the mud and being killed by sparrows think this is special.

Been to one of these MTA lines from grand central to CT, mutt infrastructure was built 150 years ago it is on the verge of collapsing

Why are there so many well poisoning faggots here?
>NOOOO China can't have more advanced stuff
They do. America is fucked.

Your country is full flatland and with a size of my toenail. Soon it will be submerged in water wholly.

It was once water, doubt its going to be again.

looks soulless and dystopian. chinks truly are npcs

Not gonna lie, it is fucking remarkable.

Attached: ChinaTraffic2.jpg (640x946, 202.11K)

ok chang

user, it is impressive, even if they're wasteful cunts. But they are reaping early 00s chinese perestroika. Now that Xi wants to go back to their old ways, the whole china is going to get fucked hard

Why do you guys not understand about the fact that we are car people. We dont give a shit about trains. How many times does this thread have to happen? Like why would i want to drive my car to a train to take me to a train station so i can get in a car i dont own to get around. I seriously cannot think of one reason to get on a train.

What? We don't even have buses that connect the maritimes to quebec anymore lmao

What is this? Biomass process hub #302102218?

Tell us about the "advanced stuff"

>oh nooo, you can't have a highly advanced railway system
>why? b-b-because i don't like how it looks, I prefer LGBT colours instead! and the CO2 emissions are b-bad!!

euroshits think theyre the only people on earth. They don't like that the US is different in any way shape or form

You're one of those retards that gets easily impressed by neon lights in cities aren't you?

This is also a chinese highway infrastructure that was built from scratch in the last decade. It goes nowhere and was never finished like most chink shit

Attached: montenegro_bridge.jpg (944x630, 224.16K)

Your roads are also shit. It's bumpy like a potato farm. Full of potholes.

We had a flat tire on highway during our ride to Boston and 5 other cars had their tires blown in the same pothole when we replacing the wheel. Some dudes had to call for towing trucks. Eventually, i witnessed how American capitalism works because repairing that pothole would prevent tow truck / tire repair shop income.

Your country is inherently fucked dude.

This is Chinese railway infrastructure.
It has been built from scratch in the last decades.
It will fall apart in the upcoming decades.

nobody cares what you experienced.

go be a snooty cunt somewhere else

OP-pic, for example.

You cant LARP about "muh shoul", but the fact is- China is creating railway megaprojects, while you are seething on a basket-weaving forum.

You're one of those retards who gets easily scared by large railway systems and commieblocks, and begins seething about "muh evil cyberpunk" aren't you?

>It will fall apart in the upcoming decades.

>two more years, and China will collapse
>two more years, and Russia will collapse

>U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Your mum was built for BWC

Chiks profited from innovation leaps, nothing smart there. We have to do with ideology, unfortunately. Stop financing the sick communists here and we will have a harmonious and progressing, thriving life

Attached: GloryToUkraine.png (1598x889, 3.03M)

I would prefer a flat tire to being trapped on a train with niggers even if the train went 700mph and looked like something from bladerunner.

They just built a new tube line from London to Reading and two new stations.
But in general we dont need much since the stuff from 100+ years ago still works well. Its not like modern plastic rubbish.
I guess back then your ancestors were just sitting around picking their arses? While mine was building the infrastructure that you still dont have.

Attached: 1641809266842.jpg (1000x1157, 423.23K)

China has better infrastructure than US
Europe has better infrastructure than US
Now, ME and even some Africa countries are building their own infrastructure, these will have better infrastructure than US.

You will be competing with Russia in shittiness lmao

Attached: 1639254957439.jpg (480x415, 240.01K)

We have something here called a plane. Fucking zipper head retard.

that picture is pure SOUL

Cool trains.

bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
you have to go back

As many of you have noticed lately, there’s a coordinated campaign run by the Chinese Communist Party to invade this board with their propaganda, just like they have done successfully with Reddit. We have been seeing a lot of threads that aim at sugarcoating China, making its culture look based, and deluding you into thinking they’re advancing in all fields. They never argue in good faith or try to defend their thinking. Instead, they relentlessly raid us to try and “save face” by defending china. They fill the board with constant demoralization attempts. Calling everyone mutts to demoralize your racial identity, constantly mentioning trannies, or telling you to give up because it’s over for the west, and you should just accept communism because that’s the le based alternative. Now listen very well, don’t fucking fall for it. Weimar was unimaginably more fucked than any western country is today, and we here know what that led to. Stop being a a demoralized cuck that’s being taught to give up on defending what’s right in your individual country. Imagine if internet shills could have been successful in preventing the Third Reich by spamming them with
>it’s over
>le bbc
>trannies
>mutts

Get a fucking grip. They’re using VPN and bumping each other’s threads. There intention is malicious , of course. It’s to strip you from pride and loyalty for your countries. But their biggest goal is something many aren’t aware of, and that’s to change the internet culture and norms in their favor. By spreading this propaganda everywhere, their aim is to subvert and demoralize you.

Required reading:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/308633369

>heres some text because thats all we have

don't worry they'll stop posting for a bit when the three gorges dam collapses killing millions

They're building this giant above-ground concrete railway thing. I think it's for a train that goes across Canada. They said it was going to be done this year, but I don't think that's accurate.

we had trains 200 years ago

Guys, remember trains? China has ones made of plastic now and they go faster. America btfod. Dont you want to be trapped in a high speed prison cell with niggers?

Attached: images (11).jpg (227x222, 7.16K)

All those trains and not a single one can haul cargo. What a fucking waste.
The US on the other hand while not as fast has the superior cargo network.

Attached: rail.png (1600x1131, 1.19M)

nah. maybe if chinks made their trains look like dragons it would be soul
I've seen apple stores with more SOUL