What does life look like in the first world nations?

I know you guys are complaining about how degenerate is the first world countries but I’m literally tired from living in a third world shithole imagine living in a country that:
> Electricity only lasts for 12 hours a day and sometimes it goes out
>The water is dirty and not potable
>There are no landscapes or forests, the country is a barren desert
>The streets are full of potholes and rubbish are everywhere
>The weather is very hot for 10 months
I want to experience the lifestyle of first world countries, where the weather is nice, the place is calm, the streets are clean, and the electricity lasts for 24 hours. Living in a country like mine is an insult to human dignity.

Attached: B5702637-1E75-4FC6-9A3C-9DAC33B476BE.jpg (1125x1185, 84.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHDSTCmQ8jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Improve your immediate conditions.
Fuck off we’re full.

wagmi bro
At least we're somewhat reedemable socially (although (((they))) have started infiltrating us).

Attached: fren hug (1).jpg (859x687, 54.29K)

Fuck off
We're full

i get it and i dont disagree, but the fact you are experiencing problems does not mean so called first worlders are not in their own version of hell

Its getting worse and worse. Yes we do have those creature conforts you speak of, but because of it people dont have to spend time caring for each other and the result is mental breakdown and lack of meaning.

>I want to experience the lifestyle of first world countries, where the weather is nice, the place is calm, the streets are clean, and the electricity lasts for 24 hours. Living in a country like mine is an insult to human dignity.
Too bad, but your countrymen have flooded my country for decades now and I know what you are capable of: Not much. No wonder your country is a shithole. You have only yourselves to blame. Don't come here.

Attached: fuck_off_nigger.png (250x250, 38.13K)

i suffer

Attached: kvickly.jpg (400x225, 23.91K)

Literally, my country has not seen any improvement since its independence day. All solutions have failed to improve.

You have a very comfortable large house 72 degrees 365 days a year. All the latest gadgets, nice comfortable vehicle. You work from home, don't know your neighbours and spend most of your time alone or with your immediate family.

You should only have accepted people with higher degrees and smart people instead of homeless people in my country

no, you're actually completely fucked. keep dreaming though at least you have those

You fuckers come here and literally destroy our countries. Rape and crime, living of welfare is the only thing you disgusting muslims ever do.
My gf is iraqi and I cum in her every day. She hates arab men and wants to leave thst degenerate religion. Still, I will not racemix

Whats life like in Birmingham?

Expensive. My rent is high, food costs a lot, pic related is a pizza. I earn above the median salary and im struggling to make ends meet. I've cut back on everything, when I'm not working im sleeping. I've cut every cost possible and its still not enough. Tax is really high.

Its violent. There is a stabbing epidemic, every hour someone is stabbed according to official records, God knows how many are unreported.

Its 80% non-british. Somalians regularly fight Pakistanis, Romanians will fight Jamacians. Everything is filthy. Everyone is rude. All my school friends moved away from this city but i have to care for my mom.

The transport system is falling apart, we have migrants living in tents set up in hospital waiting rooms, its one month to see a doctor, or 14 hour wait in A&E. Everyone does drugs sold by Pakistanis or Albanians.

I reckon 1 in 50 are genuinely nice, decent people. Thats 98% of people i come across that are evil, they look evil and their actions confirm it.

If i won the lottery i wouldn't pack, I'd go straight to the airport. God help me.

Attached: 1653525271632.jpg (680x459, 43.25K)

There is no such thing as the "first world" anymore. There are two types of humans today rich and poor. You will most likely belong to the poor.

Everything is very expensive, especially housing. There's a shortage of jobs but the government keeps bringing in 430k people every year. You will be forced to live with roommates or your parents. You will have no money left over after food and rent. Most of your time will be spent on the computer playing games because no one gets along and going out is too expensive. The "public" is an amorphous blob of consumers that have nothing in common with you. Women will only fuck you if you are white, 6'5, and make 6 figures. Fat women also have these crazy standards.

That's what life is like in the "first world".

>independence day
did you guys have a real independence or was it just fake (((democracy))) meaning demagogues were enriched not the common people?

Most people are still going into work rather than doing wfh, but I'm glad working at home is becoming more common.

Its full of Iraqis

> My gf is iraqi and I cum in her every day
> . Still, I will not racemix
Cause your a paki yourself mate. lol

I wouldn't know about living in a first world nation. The United States is a third world country filled with trashy arrogant retards who are actively making the situation worse by the day.

its bad bro, dont believe the hype. Dead civilization running on fumes now slowly crumbling under the weight of itself. Its over unironically.

Iraqi people are cool as shit! My work colleague is from Najaf, and he is the funniest most real person I have ever known. He became a real, true friend and I love him. I have spent time with him, his family and many other Iraqi people who have immigrated here and they are all super great.

170k more of these disgusting niggers and arabs this year. There must be a purge. Their women can be bred as cumdumpsters.

Crazy how the same conditions replicate wherever these people go. What an unexplainable occurence.

At least the countries of the first world have a glimmer of hope, but Iraq is doomed to annihilation, and no one can change its fate

It sucks bro. I'm sitting on my leather lounge watching Netflix on a Sony 75 inch TV. Oh, I'm unemployed and on welfare so I'm probably the poorest in my street yet if I was to sell my house it would be worth around a million dollars. Sucks bro

Your base experience of reality isn't the key to changing it into whatever you want it to be. If you can't get electricity, then car engine and make a generator. THEN FUEL IT.

Make fuel from veggie oil. Filter the water with raw material that disinfects and strains contaminants from out of it. If your land cannot grow anything, figure out what has to change to make it viable. Get the community to work.

> Electricity only lasts for 12 hours a day and sometimes it goes out
"First world" nations will be like this in winter too
>The water is dirty and not potable
Tap water is not recommended for drinking in many "first world" nations too
>There are no landscapes or forests, the country is a barren desert
This has nothing to with the state, that's just what your environment is like
>The streets are full of potholes and rubbish are everywhere
This takes some time, but "first world" nations will get there too
>The weather is very hot for 10 months
This has nothing to with the state, that's just what your environment is like

There is no easy way out user. A good country only comes from generations of hard work and skilled labor, eugenics and a healthy amount of luck. As for the desert, just fix it. Once again white ppl bringing solutions..
youtube.com/watch?v=uHDSTCmQ8jY

>I want to experience the lifestyle of first world countries, where the weather is nice, the place is calm, the streets are clean, and the electricity lasts for 24 hours.
The only country that fits all of your wishes in probably Singapore.

Congrats, you just threw your genetics away.

It’s just fake as you say

Cope more nigger.

Attached: 20220702_194421.jpg (983x1120, 285.52K)

Did you have sex yet?

Nigger, I just said I will not racemix. I fuck arab women to spite the arab men. It works really well

Wrong pic lol. Heres the pizza. I cant afford to buy it, and again, i earn ABOVE median wage

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141835_Uber.jpg (1077x1022, 374.04K)

Irrigation and mass agriculture were allegedly birthed in Mesopotamia, the "Cradle of Civilization", your country of Iraq. Sumer, Ur, Babylon.

Those people created something different from scratch, looks like you're now back to square one. Maybe the Annunaki will return and help you learn how to get your power grid back.