TOP 10 TRUTHs YOU BELIEVE OFFICIAL Any Forums RANKINGs

I know that knowledge is flexible. I consider myself well-educated person even though the phrase ”well-educated” implies that someone sticks strictly to the science methods used before by various sources.

I try to explore for myself and learn by myself. I trust my consciousness and I trust my intuition combined with the knowledge I’ve got.

Both my parents are teachers and I am a teacher myself. I’ve spend last 10 years of my life on reading and studying about microbiology, cosmology, nature of consciousness and quantum realms. I am exercising everyday and I know what good body shape comboned with good mental can do to a free-thinking capability of a man. Trying to better and perfect my lifestyle everyday in many fields like meditation, studying, exercising - just so I can choose better knowledge over false distractions of modern mutated-fake science movements. I am not here for a rant, I am here to state the facts of the current world.

My ranking of top 10 truths I consider very real goes like this:

1. 9/11 was an inside job. 100% sure

2. Many top politicans were involved in Ghislaine|Epstein human trafficking case 100%

3. MK Ultra still works to this day but in another shape & form - Many movie plots and music qualities are degenerate for a reason. 100%

4. Nobody went to the moon in 1969. The amount of things that don’t add up is the size of mount everest. 100%

5. There are literal parasites inside some unhealthy humans that work just like a parasite that controls the body and movement of ants. Getting rid of it by fasting, fresh fruits, exercising and taking time in the sun will take it away and purify the mind of the owner. 100%

6.Ancient architecture was far more advanced and we can’t recreate those incredible buildings today. Maybe building is a bad word, because most of pyramids, enormous basilisks, and giant churches were energy-absorbing-shapes. Literally antennas. They were here for a reason that is hidden to us. 100%

Attached: CB929B37-ACD2-4B62-AE6F-7496340A052C.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

7. Earth is a flat realm. They want to hide the purpose of our creation from us. This one I realised not more than 10 months ago. Goverment lied, nasa lied. Ancient map worlds were correct. It is probably the biggest truth out here that will change the world. 100%

8. Psychedelics like psycolybin mushrooms, LSD, or DMT let you explore your own mind freely. Yet alcohol is commercialized while those are hidden from you. 100%

9. This whole system of education/studies/work/death is completly false and not needed. 100%

10. All goverments lie, media lies, big-pharma lies, fast-food is toxic, entertainment industry trying to degenerate us, its all one big system of bullshit. 100%
But we are close to the biggest peaceful revolution in history of mankind. People are waking up and thats why you see more and more threads like these.

Try to better yourself everyday, you are on a good path. The system was trying to weaken you since many years, but the truth is coming out - it was all a theatre, political illusion, a fake-stories on top of fake articles to keep you worried and streessed. Get rid of mental parasite and fuck all goverment, media, and entertainment.

Fasting, lot of fresh fruits, exercising daily in the sun, positive mindset, good-relations with family, meditation and less media.

Get rid of mental parasite that fooled us for too long.

We gonna make it brothers

Attached: 8E1B93BD-DF26-445A-87DA-276E5106704E.jpg (500x747, 59.04K)

Moon is a holographic map of the earth

im not reading this shit. go back, pretween

You dont have to. I wish you have a wonderful day.

Attached: 1681FF8E-4139-4FF9-B872-A82548C72340.jpg (924x1024, 78.73K)

You're the dumbest fuck on pol

>Flat Earth
>Worms control humans
Yeah, see, even though most of what you say is correct, making these two claims ridicules your entire message.
This isn't even schizo-tier, you're a clown.

100% you forgot the time.. Its a refelction of earth through time.

>worms control humans
what is toxoplasmosis? fucking kike nigger. I wont argue on that flat earth is real. but parasite conspiracy is def real nigger.

daily reminder only kikes spam flat earth in places they cant censor where people talk about their crimes so their media can call anyone talking about their crimes flat earther

fug sloppy

Attached: only jews spam flat earth.png (3807x2253, 1.3M)

But it's even quietly accepted in mainstream science that parasites affect your mood and can bring up anxiety etc. If anything, this is the most believable statement.

absolutely based

Parasite feeds off large amounts of processed sugars and fast-foods plus 0 exercising and sun time.

Paraisite can control - ant, dog, cat or even human. There are literal parasites that can affect the mood and decisions of the owner.

Yes the worms and parasites exist and they are literal little devils inside our bodies that we need to get rid off. They can make you super-mean to the people you love.

Why do you think those super obese weird people screaming and biting at other people happens? They have literal fucking parasite inside them.

Many ancient culture talked about it, worms and parasites do exist. And we just need to eat cleaner, exercise and take time in the sun. This burns the worm inside.

We gonna make it brothers

Attached: 745199CF-8EFA-43C4-BFAD-A59B5A6D0219.png (1000x977, 318.15K)

I love that the first thing aliens see is my country's lovely shape.

You know you don't have to believe in flat earth to believe that they have been lying about where we live right?

Attached: 1646678145643.png (612x612, 291.31K)

Based well informed people who seek the truth for themselves.

Thank you brothers

Attached: 1B7D30CE-2BBB-4DB1-A06B-B73F3F19F58B.jpg (820x993, 106.44K)

>We gonna make it brothers
We will make it bros, thanks for the thread. Side note, the term for parasites in ancient text is Jews.

I was supposed to be in italy this summer. Sending love brother

Attached: 1156836A-7E75-48B1-BE33-6A7072E665BD.jpg (611x611, 77.85K)

kys kike
>daily reminder only kikes spam flat earth in places they cant censor where people talk about their crimes so their media can call anyone talking about their crimes flat earther

Attached: no flat earth here.jpg (474x711, 28.06K)

Thank you for appearing here. Sending you much love & light along the way brother

Attached: 73C3FA15-808E-443D-9D97-0E556FD1AB89.png (746x512, 99.43K)

I have been into controversial knowledge and conspiracies for 20 years and like you I only recently adopted the 2 granddaddy conspiracies: Creationism and flat earth. In this small time I have lost 30 pounds, lost all my stress, try to enlighten people daily, stopped jerking off and have girls chasing me. I watch normies fret about absolute bullshit stuff 24/7 and my life has never been better.

pic rel is what you need to know

Attached: thesecret.jpg (1584x2200, 1.06M)

kys kikes
>daily reminder only kikes spam flat earth in places they cant censor where people talk about their crimes so their media can call anyone talking about their crimes flat earther

Attached: jewish flat earth idiot lost memory.jpg (790x592, 71.05K)

>658 results
Daily reminder this is a paid kike bot spammer.
Also FYI, your whole argument falls apart as you claim people talking about FE is ''paid shills to spread misinformation'' yet you keep giving all those supposedly ''paid shills'' (you)'s = payments for shills, hmm.
You're a fucking retard and the earth is 100% not a spinning ball.

Attached: Polish kike bot spammer2.jpg (1824x944, 316.36K)

What I love about glowies and shills is that they try to blend in like undercover cop in some highschool movie played by adam sandler no offense to adam

Attached: 2EF98DED-FE63-4E51-A084-D051A7AA3291.jpg (780x520, 110.87K)

For me the biggest redpill was Jesus Christ and the fact that he literally is our God and Saviour. I don't belong to any religious group, I'm just a "New Testament Christian". Also used to live in Poland for 1.5 years with my wife. Loved it, even though Poznan was a faggy city compared to other cities, I still enjoyed living in Poland. The way your country has deveoped in the past 10-15 years is crazy.

I am on the same journey, thank you brother. This road is bumpy yet worth going. All will be good

Sending love and light to you

Attached: C089F541-FD26-4EF9-870F-AFD489F16289.jpg (827x805, 103.7K)

Filipinos with VPNs are the ones spamming flat earth nonsense. They have mongrel brains and are hell bent on ruining the white American reputation.