"the alt-lite are all bad faith grifters"

> "the alt-lite are all bad faith grifters"
So basically Any Forums was right as per usual. The only revelation was that there seem to have been some people who actually liked Milo, Lauren, Rebel Media etc at some point lmao.

Attached: thewholetruth.png (2369x1393, 3.57M)

>listening to you jewtube
>listening to jew podcasts
>watching Jew Fox News
>allowing other men to make your opinions for you
ngmi

ecelebs are cancer, plebbit transplants just haven't figured it out yet and the burgers wanted to have their gay moovement

peak milo was pretty watchable, if you saw one talk of his you saw them all though. it was just funny watching people have no idea how to call him a bigot or racist when he's such a flaming faggot

>/pol is right because Lauren Simonsen says so
what kind of witchcraft does this e-thot have over white men?

This.
And theyre all shilled here with 100’s of bots
I dont think theres one actual user in those
Threads

Im just a single mom who left her child in australia so I can live with my parents and dance on twitch with my sister.

donate.

Attached: 1653484309311.jpg (3673x6533, 2.86M)

If you ever clicked on a video of someone calling themselves "dangerous faggot" with bleached hair and preening like a media darling you're a fucking idiot regardless if you only watched the one. I'm genuinely amazed by the idea that people ever engaged with him at all. I thought he had no real success but it seems like he managed to molest many brains.

It's not hard to see if someone is a narcissist and in it for the wrong reasons and just avoid them. Same signs were there with Nick Fuentes and now they've gone lolcow. Next i'll wait for the Mark Collett implosion.

hint: you're not supposed to become very emotional about internet strangers that were only talked about by 1 or 2 small groups for a very brief time

Does anyone know where I can find the interview Millennial Woes did with Lucy Brown a few years back?

I included Lauren in the list. She's dishonest and this is an obvious play for re-entry to the grift, but she does produce emails. There will be lies in the documentary, I think her protection of those two producing fags is suspect, especially given they helped her in that bait and switch refugee doc job she made to buy her way back into normal society.

Milennial Woes is one of the figures it's not so easy to read. I don't know a lot about him but he seems to drop in and out which is a good sign of someone engaging with genuine interest and not grifting. That said i've always felt there's something off about him.

>ecelebs are cancer
this stupid memespeak needs to die. "ecelebs" are extremely powerful allies in the culture war that we're losing badly because if they're authentic they're deplatformed and relegated to back channels and if they're inauthentic then they're... inauthentic

Attached: 1655517119236m.jpg (833x1024, 181.08K)

t. plebbit transplant

If you've learned anything from this and Brittany Venti's appearance in the Louis Theroux documentary:

DO NOT LET WOMEN INTO YOUR MOVEMENT

THEY DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN ANY OF IT

THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION

THEY WILL BETRAY YOU

Attached: frog-beaten-up.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

>vanity of vanities, saith the preacher, vanity of vanities
>all is vanity
>what has been will be again
>what has been done will be done again
>there is nothing new under the sun
Color me surprised.

I agree criticizing any e-celebs is beyond retarded. The only media vaguely uncontrolled is the internet meaning the only dissident figures will by definition have to be e-celebs.

Nonetheless just take a second to decide if the person seems like a genuine person if they're self-obsessed conmen. However as said Any Forums tends to be pretty good with this and it actually surprised me to hear that Milo for example wasn't universally regarded as a joke.

I saw that, in fairness has Venti ever really shilled herself as politically involved beyond a casual level? The fuentes fag crowd are going to make any girl turn against them when they just scream "rape" and attend minions screenings but I don't recall her saying anything else on the doc.

fucking moron cancer trying to police purity of the board. probably a tranny/shill

Attached: 1655438567485.png (1220x822, 49.15K)

was common knowledge before you 2016 niggers came and started spamming threads. good luck with the movement and your representatives

It's amazing how everyone around her was an asshole but she was always perfect.

>has Venti ever really shilled herself as politically involved beyond a casual level?
Well, she was at Charlottesville for one thing
I never followed her but it seems like she was hanging out with the alt-right crowd and pretending to be right-wing

assuming for a moment you're not a shill then you're extremely low IQ and incapable of nuance. you should probably just practice shutting the fuck up and.... lurk more

Attached: g49beb0ju8691.jpg (1080x1350, 136.93K)

>the transplant nigger saying lurk more.
it's not like my seething will stop you niggers from spamming eceleb trash, it's been this way for over 7 years

I know she's attended a couple of irl things like the HWNDU streams - but i always had the impression she was just socially in it for the humour but not a political person. Never actually watched her content to know though.

She says she joined in the sharing of blackmail and shunning people and that she did suck the dick of that guy who said she had to sleep with him for the room.

how about instead of regurgitating memes like a trained monkey you attempt to articulate exactly how an eceleb is cancer?

I also don't know enough about her to say if
>I thought the anti-Semitism and racism was just a joke, I didn't know these people actually felt that way
was genuine airheaded stupidity or if she's just lying to make herself look like an innocent victim.

>faggots and thirsty betas jew money from the right
>blames straight women
Fags are the real problem and they still are. Fuentes is just a new Milo

The only noteworthy part of that video was the story of how she got fired instantly from (((Rebel Media))) for refusing to go on a staged fact finding mission to Israel.
Subtle JQ redpill there.

>Any Forums was right
only a minority of this board against them at the time, they were overwhelmingly embraced you fucking baboon

There can be more than one problem

Yeah the famed trip to israel is an interesting thing that everything does. Very vitriolic firing given it seemed like she wasn't against it in principle, just didn't see the reason she should go either.

I think he was referring to nu-Any Forums

lurk moar

> overwhelmingly embraced
Just no. Out of the people talked about you could only find even somewhat positive threads about Lauren and Faith but even then there was a general consensus they were egirls being ironically supported because ultimately they were hot.

As a better example even someone like Fuentes who probably came closest out of the grifters never really had a wide support on Any Forums and you'd never find a thread without half being criticism.

>meme flag
>I don't browse this board but let me tell you what it's like

It can but the main issue was, and still is, jews and fags. Lauren's main fault was getting swept up in all of the e-celeb bs.

so you have no purpose in this thread other than to say "eceleb bad" which is basically your unironic version of "orange man bad"
>lurk more
you should be embarrassed. you won't be, but you should be

Attached: .jpg (828x1483, 410.22K)

That roastie in the forest is the most out-of-place thing I've seen in a very long time.

I think Adam Levine didn't want to take the chance of having someone working for Rebel Media who wasn't 100% pro-Israel. In case you needed any more proof of how kiked both sides of the political spectrum are.

yes ecelebs are bad, that's my point. good job

>that's my point
you don't have a point you dirty little nigger. you have certain phrases you say over and over because you're either a bot or a pol flavored NPC who was programmed incorrectly

Attached: 1650032338615.jpg (829x1024, 118.01K)