Elect a kike as president because "he's one of us, democracy, we are not anti-semite!"

>elect a kike as president because "he's one of us, democracy, we are not anti-semite!"
>he increases hostilities with a neighbor and wrecks the country
>causes thousands of deads
>it has never been (((his country))) and (((his people))) after all
like a fucking clockwork

Attached: zelensky22_afp.jpg (750x562, 36.9K)

The Ukranian admin is about as legitimate as Joe Biden admin, which is, not

He was elected because three candidates: an American pawn, a Russian pawn, and some kike that is not qualified to be president but he played one in tv.

I just wish Russia would hurry up and kill him and his family.

Russia invaded Ukraine

Is that why there are Ukrainian cruise missiles hitting Russian hospitals right now?

Imagine of Mexico became communist during the Cold War. Was buying up huge arsenals of Soviet weapons, and announced ambitions to join the Warsaw Pact

Wonder what the U.S would’ve done then, wonder if they’d be seen as the unprovoked aggressors

And that's a good thing

Not even Mexico. Ukraine and Russia are literally peas in a pod. It's like if Alaska existed as some autonomous region and decided to enter into a defense pact with the Russkis.

>arguing with an ethernal anglo
lmfao, nott gonna happen

probably exported democracy to them

>Russia invades Ukraine
>NONONO WHY DOES UKRAINE DO THIS WTF BASED RUSSIA SO BASED, UKRAINE BAD!!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 8.03K)

>but Russia invaded
This war started with the orange revolution in 2004 which was instigated by Washington kikes. Which led to Maidan in 2014. Which started the low intensity conflict in Donbass. Which led to Zelensky militarizing Donbass region. Which led to the Russian invasion in 2022. The normie has short term memory but I do not.

Attached: 1657994668507.png (733x1371, 1.41M)

Ukrainians are literally under your bed right now!

NATO invaded europe

UK invade Iraq. Time to pay up Nigel

Ukraine had Yellow Cake. Total invasion was the only option left

You know what is funny is that the Falklands War in 1982 is analogous to Russia's invasion of Ukraine in 2022. The UK played Russia in that conflict. Argentina was Ukraine.

The ashkenazim are the synagogue of satan
And satan just wants us all dead, including the kikes

IGNORE NOT A CONVENIENT POST

>war started in 2022
>there's no past, just a peaceful country invaded by an envious country!
>nato is a defensive alliance
>we are going to win the war
>ruble will become a rubble

Attached: 1657756418336.jpg (1666x847, 615.57K)

>Russia subverts neighbouring nation
>Russia instates a Pro-Russian puppet government
>Ukrainians finally get sick of it, kick the puppet out and starts developing state on their own terms
>Ukraine is to blame

I swear the vatnigger maskirovka is 1/10 of the quality it used to be. Have all of The non-retarded sfb shill troops been sent to the front already?

you still believe (((democracy))) has elections where the people are allowed to make decisions? oh my sweet summer child

Fact is that you dirty Globohomo are not even able of making your people love you, since you are so mean and perverse that you need to mortify and starve the masses to maintain consent.
This time I am afraid you have stacked a little too many psyops and tricks all together

It's not analogous at all, that's almost the opposite of what happened. Falklands is a British territory (and uninhabited before European explorers arrived) that had never been administered by Argentina or Spain, but which they claim sovereignty over due to interpreting having inherited the Spanish Empire's claim on the islands. Argentina started a war of aggression to annex the islands, and Britain defended the territory against the attack, returning them to the status quo.

It is analagous. The falklands was settled by Argentina first but the first succesful settlement was by the British. Falklanders then are a British people. Just like the people of the Donbass are Russian people.

wtf the right photo looks like a dude who sold me weed in highschool

How could Russia subvert Ukraine dickhead? Ukraine wasn't even a country until 1992. What you think history started in 1992?

He wasn't elected, not only did they ban all the previous winners if not outright murder or exile them, but most of Eastern Ukraine wasn't allowed to vote.

Which should tell people that Ukraine is divided. It's not all pro Ukraine.

bump