Karl Marx was right about us

Modern society now has eve6r single last drop of soul squeezed out of them, your worth is a number, your behaviours are recorded and sold as merchandise. You will waste away your life doing psuedo-work on a computer. You will never see the fruit of your work. You will never live in a house you built yourself, customised to your heart's content.

Why are Any Forums so delusional thinking they can out-think the greatest philosopher Marx

Attached: fVg8Ner.webm (960x1304, 2.16M)

you ever worked on a farm before automation? its like the webm except your in the sun and not sitting down.

What do you know about farming? It's not just one step, retard. There's ploughing, cultivating, seeding, watering, fetishizing, reaping and many more step other than just one action retard. Must important, you literally eat the fruit of your own labor. You see the fruition of the l your mental perseverance

your webm is from a marxist state

This is what i would do on that situation. Get a stick, tape it to the side so the boxes move without me being there, then hide. If the boss finds me hiding offer to suck his dick.
If he agrees then suck his dick and blackmail him . If he refuses make a false allegation, as the inconsistencies in the story he tells and i tell will lead the police to think no smoke without fire

>he said i had to suck his dick
>no, thats not true she offered!

The fact is a conversation around sucking dick was had, and the police would side with me. But thats just what i would do so whatever

I think we should have 1 day a month where people have to go and attempt a job that sustains their lifestyle.
Do some farm work.
Go to a construction site.
Go to the sewers.
Go to a factory.
Be a street cleaner.
Go to a water treatment facility.

And for certain people we can make them spend multiple weeks at this secondary job

People need to have a connection to the way our society works

>a marxist state
Thailand?

Absolutely fucking not

I grew up on a farm in a farmer family and I mean real farmers who grow food and raise lifestock to survive not sell and it's 10000000x more interesting and interactive than soul sucking family shit

Retard, just a non-moving stick would just stuck the whole line once a box came too right on the belt. There's a reason why she's there, she moving according to right the boxes. You will slave away for big corporation

I had a similar job like this at an Amazon Warehouse where I'd just move the package closer to the pickers so they wouldn't have to reach for it. The machine was a lot faster though but it was pretty boring regardless, the whole job was really

That might be the MOST retarded verbal vomit I've ever read.
Just neck yourself, amoeba

>t. stick hater

you need a flexible funnel

Is this a euphemism?

split the conveyors and put a single roller between them with tape on one end of it.

One day they automated that line and all those workers got FIRED!

This is what zoomer cucks think farming is, lol.

Right now is the best state humanity ever had
>you only have food and shelter and
yes, and before you struggled to have that. And it matters.

Sociey should develop to post-scarcity, work is meaningless. Work make you slave even if you work for yourself. In time of Marx, children were happy to work on the industrial fabrics for pennies - since alternative was starving. And would there be no fabrics, the starving would remain.

This kind of job is for a certain type of people. You may think it's horrible, but some people just like being like robots and doing the same think all day long. The girl in the front is not an oversocial NPC like the girls in the background, so the job sucks for her, but the girls in the background enjoy it because they get paid to be lazy, sit on the chair and gossip all day long.

The thing is that Marx made it way worse. The solution is rejecting Enlightenment materialism

We could automate and streamline everything so the whole system could run on half the work, but the worker cult blocks any progress.

Karl Marx was a jew, anything he ever said or wrote is to be disregarded.

Attached: main-qimg-b7d20d8762d99375dfad27dc36feecde-pjlq.jpg (602x581, 27.38K)

I don't think they really need that person rotating boxes.

id run out of stuff to talk about, idk how girls can just fucking go on and on and on holy shit.

>Why are Any Forums so delusional thinking they can out-think the greatest philosopher Marx
Marx was a retard who neglected his wife and child, cheated on his wife, sat there in his own filth writing a bunch of rubbish while not contributing towards society and leaching off the generous hand of his friend. Who cares what this nigga has to say?

>the fruition of the l your

Attached: 17310f97aa9cf55bd864f83475a682f2b9020bc5e9bc0a64a873250fec09a24b.jpg (1356x1017, 138.32K)

>psuedo-work on a computer
As long as there are people with dementia I will have a job