I revealed my power level to my family

I was just casually talking to my dad when the topic shifted to politics in the West, and I remarked that with Sunak and Harris being likely replacements for Johnson and Biden there was a good chance both the US and UK would end up with non-white leadership.

But then dad said nothing fundamental was going to change since all the senior government officials were still white, so I told him they weren't white but mostly Jewish.

When he replied that he thought Jews were white, I carelessly dropped the fact bomb that Jews do not see themselves as part of the white oppressor class, but instead consider themselves part of the coloured oppressed.

When I told him that, he suddenly froze over, gave me a serious look for a split second and immediately switched to a different topic. Did I screw up?

Attached: 1657821404950m.jpg (1024x763, 80.86K)

Yes you did
Seriously dont be dumb user
Great power comes w/ great responsibility
Youre race needs you dont fuck up your life
With lose talk

You almost broke his programming

Some people are better off not knowing the jewish menace

That freeze and look is 'oh god, I see it, too.'
I seen that look where it pertained to someone seeing the same thing I did, but we didn't dare speak of it.

Nothing you said was incorrect or hateful.If your dad was fine with the first half of the convo he will probably be fine with the second half.

This behavior is universal among boomers in the West. It is odd, like a hypnotic suggestion kicking in

Depends on the way he said it but I agree that this is most likely.

>he suddenly froze over, gave me a serious look for a split second and immediately switched to a different topic
that’s the usual response I get too, there’s no talking to them

Just tell him jews cant be white because then the holocaust was done by whites to whites so it's not a genocide. Make him tell you there is a difference so he hears from his own lips

It boggles my mind when people think Kikes are white, I think you said it elegantly

>When I told him jews don't consider themselves white but people of color, he suddenly froze over, gave me a serious look for a split second and immediately switched to a different topic. Did I screw up?
You didn't screw up at all, knowing this is one of the first steps. I have pointed this out to countless people and either they realize I'm right (sometimes after a bit of clarifying discussion) or already knew. It's not exactly a secret, but jews do like to shape shift for their advantage and our ruin.
I think the key thing you did here that is good is you pointed out it's the jews excluding themselves from us rather than us exiling them from our society simply because they're different. They have worked to become a separate group with the desire to subsist on us parasitically.
Keep going, user.

Attached: Things have gotten so bad that even the heartless are willing to point out the (((man))) behind the curtain and even the brainless are noticing.png (636x477, 262.3K)

Why do those shoes look like they're crying out in agony?

jews are fairweather whites
happy to self-define as white when there's an anti-white agenda to push
but push them too far and suddenly they are and have always been jews

The shoes are clearly crying out in joyous laughter, you need to have an evaluation user.

i revealed my power level to almost everyone
i did lose friends but it was worth it because i don't need to live a lie.
someone even threatened me to report me to the cops for transphobia and i told them to fucking do it, i'll gladly go to court and admit that i'm transphobic, i'm probably just going to make friends in the process. of course they didn't follow through. i don't touch the holohoax, though, because that's on a different level.

>be a shoe
>born in factory w/ millions of others
>pray to god you find a good foot to love and hold
>put into dark box for months
>no other shoes, all alone
>feel hopeless just want to dis b/c so ronry
>beautiful woman rescues you
>puts her soft feet inside of you
>loves you and you love her
>long walks in nature
>youhold her feet tight and feel purpose
>you age and lose tension
>cant hold her as tight but still love her
>one day get discarded like trash

Yeah user idk why the fuck the shoes are crying

I wish I had joyous laughter instead of agonizing bouts of depression.

Panel 1: A Jew speaks to a crowd. “My fellow whites, let us make reparations for our brutal history of violence and slavery.”
Panel 2: A man with a burlap bag collects cash from the crowd.
Panel 3: The burlap bag man reaches the Jew from panel 1, and waits for a contribution.
Panel 4: The Jew declines, “I’m Jewish, not white.”

checked
8/8 m8

It's over for you kike. Always show your power level op. Dont listen to these faggots trying to get you to self censor the truth.

You gave him something to think about user. It’s more powerful than you realize.

Doesn't sound like you fucked up.
Sounds like you did a good thing.

Getting your dad to think serious thoughts is a good thing.

All people are better off knowing. Willful ignorance was popularized by those who seek to keep secrets and fear investigation.

Don't hide your power level. Hitler was right jews are cancer.