Gaddafi was a great man - prove me wrong

Attached: libya.png (720x520, 716.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Odyssey_Dawn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unified_Protector#Contributions_and_expenses_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant

Maybe not exactly great.
The problem is that the CIA is not great at all. Everyone looks like a saint in comparison.

>cia
it was the fucking french

I don't even remember which one was Gandalfi

EU fags are paying great price for fucking up Libya

>pretrodollar bonanza
Kek, even venezuala was thriving back then

Implying French cucks would do anything on their own.

They were lead by Bernard "The Butcher" Henry Levy, an Israeli agent, which means a CIA agent.

I can't.
Death to America

Yeah. But only Mostly!

The French did Iran and Algeria too, so that's certainly plausible.

Tens of millions of Africans!

leader of libya

Attached: R.jpg (2197x1463, 311.23K)

It was this guy

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-081517_Brave.jpg (624x755, 242.49K)

>prove me wrong
No

Attached: 1606151517349.jpg (725x800, 116.01K)

it was this guy

Attached: captre.jpg (1400x788, 141.91K)

Are you all retarded repeating this bs over and over? It was the whole coalition sanctioned by JewN. And JewSA as always pulled all weight, like the best golem it is. Fucking Shillary boasted and laughed hysterically about it: " we came, we saw, he died".
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Odyssey_Dawn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unified_Protector#Contributions_and_expenses_by_country

what are their motives besides loving niggers?

Pretty sure it was the mutts who fucked up Libya and got gadaffi killed and EU pays the price for sucking US cock.

No, that's the mayor of Detroit you damn retard.

>prove me wrong
you're wrong. proof not needed. all fields

>follow a retard
>also get retarded

Nothing personal.

Wish I could find that thread where that Bong mechanic accidentally served as a merc for Gaddafi, but starts panicking when rebels rolled in with expensive NATO weapons.

That was an entertaining read.

I think it's less true when u find out operation's he supported was to send masses of niggers into USA by oil tanker to cause black revolt's he was a strange revolutionary and the green book has good ideas but still he's kinda cringe later on in life like a political micheajackson and I think that's why global homo capitalized on his final days because he was less of a threat by 2007 sodomized in the streets half dying on live TV is the cruelest way to meet ones end but that's what you get for trying to manufacture a Africanew union backed by African Gold nigga.

Well, yeah. That's more correct way to say it. They are going the same retardes route with Ukraine too now.