Swedish-Moroccan girl with her Swedish-Serbian husband living an idyllic normie Swedish summer life on the idyllic...

Swedish-Moroccan girl with her Swedish-Serbian husband living an idyllic normie Swedish summer life on the idyllic normie Swedish countryside.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqTnWw62rpw

Is your country this good at assimilation?

Attached: KenzaZouitenSubosic_landet-12.jpg (1200x1600, 491.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/radsla-och-hat-i-skelleftea-efter-mordforsoket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1657980346764.png (589x795, 348.6K)

Actually this case seems to have been the straw that broke the camels back. Even mainstream media reporting on Lynch mobs going from house to house trying to find the nigger. However the p*lice is protecting him having his entire family in hiding.

>mainstream media reporting on Lynch mobs

Länka plz?

you're the most subverted Europeans, I highly doubt it.
>inb4 seething and kike calling
I do not care.

expressen.se/nyheter/radsla-och-hat-i-skelleftea-efter-mordforsoket/

Upprörda människor uppges vara på jakt efter den misstänkte gärningsmannen, som uppges vara 13.
– Det finns hatiska stämningar, jag kan tänka mig att folk vill skada honom, säger Wivianne Lundberg som har barnbarn i samma skola som den överfallna flickan.
Samtidigt läggs bilder på både offer och gärningsman ut på sociala medier, medan SD försöker utnyttja våldsbrottet politiskt och understryker att den misstänkte har utländsk bakgrund.

sveeeeeden sveeeeeden sveeeeeeeden sneeden

i hope when shit hit the fan that cops get slaughtered too.

We don’t even have to say it anymore. We can just sit in silence and you know haha

Why is he unpunished?

Because You are not sending gun parts to us

Attached: 1654009509527.png (895x877, 715.26K)

>We don’t even have to say it anymore. We can just sit in silence and you know haha
Yeah but the bizraeli is right

Because it just happened, he is held in police custody.

Come here and fuck our Arab women bro

Hmm

Attached: 1654009457218m.jpg (576x1024, 100.51K)

Surely

Attached: 1654009888217.jpg (720x921, 347.66K)

I don't want to, I harras illegal immigrants here to make them mad before they go into western Europe

Btw a little secret. You'd struggle to find many ethnic Swedes on Any Forums, this is a reddit country. Most Swedish flags here are earlier immigrant groups who kind of assimilated and therefore hate the new wave of shitskins. Sverigetråden on Any Forums is full of Yugoslavians, Finns, Albanians, Iranians etc etc

t. Finn

Most of these cunts will die, very hot summer = very cold winter, no housing for them, and If I see a muzzie dog freezing on the side of the road, I will just rip his jacket off to help him die quicker

>he is held in police custody.
I doubt that.
His family is under police protection at a secret location.

>I harras illegal immigrants here to make them mad before they go into western Europe

Attached: 1646071853863.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

I know about that I met with some Sweedish nationalists in Belgrade, we discussed nation-socialsist books, they look good and are in shape I don't know why white people in North haven't organised into migrant hunting groups yet