AUS/POL/

Attached: 1596190923140.png (740x773, 167.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_8EfUu0qV8
youtube.com/watch?v=G9SP9wrglGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/B_8EfUu0qV8

Australia is under Gnome control.

and america kneels to niggers, kikes, trannies and fags

Who kneel to?
Us. Gnomes.
Who do Emus kneel to?
Gnomes.

Oh shit. It’s George DoublesYou Bush.

Attached: 325CBCCC-FED2-4E45-BBF6-52C066C730BA.jpg (640x946, 55.85K)

We need to think about will Norton

Attached: 4E6AA082-A41E-4815-A1DB-F87213D05948.jpg (630x630, 45.44K)

mutts are cowards by nature.
doesn't take much for a mutt to bend the knee.

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

brenton tarrant

Attached: yz210uqal5q71.png (383x470, 216.28K)

wtf posting in legendary thread

Terrible country filled with terrible people.
Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's allo passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Any Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

Attached: 1657597165218m.jpg (767x1024, 85.75K)

praise him

Attached: pewdipie nonsubscribers.webm (512x288, 2.96M)

and this is without mentioning what went on in covid.

This shit hole had the 2nd worst response next to china. They were throwing cunts in prison without bail for travelling between states, and most of the population loved it.

nice selfie rabbi

fuck outta here, chinky chink

Attached: full.gif (480x320, 1.79M)

Finally the jannies decided to pin an actually important thread!

EVERYTHING MUST GO

BOOMER CLEARANCE SALE

LOWEST BIDDER ACCEPTED

FOREIGN SYNDICATES PREFERRED

Attached: 1653278023992.png (3238x3035, 216.36K)

can one of you explain to me why Aussies are so based if bongs are all cucks? i thought they were the same people genetically. culture isn't supposed to make that much of a difference

On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17 - On this day in 2014, a Russians shot down passenger aircraft MH17°

Watching this repeat to ArrDee come & go
Surreal

we took australia from the abos, while niggers took america from you.

Russia sympathising militiamen in occupied Donbass shot it down, I doubt the actual Russian government would be so stupid as to sanction the arbitrary downing of passenger flights who frequented that airspace prior to the incident.

Both the UK and Australia are consitutional monarchies that recognise a hereditary dictatorship as their head of government, a family that still to this day gouges tax-cattle for billions each year, for nothing in return other than the delusion allure of prestige. Are you really surprised people who bend the knee to welfare Queens are cucked losers with no freedom?

hard truths hurt the most
both of these are the reason I'm leaving as soon as reasonably practicable. within 5 years, I should have the relevant skills and experience that should ensure a better life for my children abroad than what they could reasonably expect if I were to stay here.

white australian children are rapidly becoming minorities in their own country even in regional areas, the ones in the cities are outcast in playgrounds because they can't speak farsi, hindi, or chinese, and hate the colour of their skin because they feel its the reason they don't belong

that doesn't answer my question. aussies are based and bongs are not, why?

literally who?

Australian coalition faggots are committing suicide currently

Attached: Anthony_Albanese_portrait_(cropped).jpg (640x954, 189.3K)

You make shit no effort threads and wonder why they get 404'd.
FFS

Attached: 1654625759188.jpg (1374x1030, 688.55K)

Yea they are 100% selling the entire continent out while the politicians and rich can flee, everyone else will have to stay and pay the price.

They get 404'd because poofs like you cry to the jannies

No effort threads are fine. The other faggot kept posting onlyfan shit

I thought we were frens, no need to be so rude.

UK is beyond fucked. It's a bad comparison to make.

Show flag because there isn't a government on earth that's doing less corrupt shit than ours.

Anything I should know before I break my rent agreement and leave early?

>took australia from the abos
>200 years later need a welcome from country from them before sportsball games
>require to acknowledge them as traditional owners of the land at every availability
first time in history a conqueror has ever relinquished dominion, then willingly put on shackles and became slaves to the conquered. No one has ever been cucked that hard. No one.

South Australians can't criticise Israel. Explain yourselves, SAfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9SP9wrglGg

Bigger question is (((who))) is running the cuntry while Albo,PennyWrong and DickMarler etc are all off travelling to globo wankfests?

>be doing night shift at the gym
>everyone has cleared out
>sitting on the toilet taking a dump
>hear a distinct knocking coming through the wall
>come out to check on it
>no one is here
Every so often I hear the knocking it's always when I'm in the toilet and I can't work out where it's coming from or what's doing it.