Climate change isn't re- AACK!!!

>climate change isn't re- AACK!!!

Attached: southern europe climate change.jpg (720x752, 356.69K)

Just turn on the fan and take off your shirt bro

>oh no 100 degrees I’m going to DIEEEEEE
Faggot

literally fucking spain and portugal where the people look like coal brickets themselves. couldnt care less tbqdesu

Attached: 1657769551993.jpg (409x409, 41.69K)

Oh no, anyway...

Attached: weather.png (296x178, 7.86K)

>39C/100F
Perfect weather to take a walk in. Europeans are faggots

coal briquets*

use human measurements, mutt

I'm going to migrate to your country and rape you

30-35c
normal summer temps
media jews everyone again

Not my problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-140059.jpg (720x1123, 91.07K)

i actually want all europeans to die so now im going to go burn some used motor oil outside now that we got confirmation that its working

We don't all have your nigga melanin

Literal Africa tier, perfect weather for bedoines and sub saharan niggers maybe

Based. Thank you for your service.

are you one of those 30yo childless career women that you guys are recently exporting more and more?

Summer can be hot. Who would have thought? Its 22C at 2pm right now. I am literally burning.

Checked and wrecked

It's because they're doing evil in the eyes of the Lord. It's also why the US is suffering drought

Humans don’t die because it got a little warm out

Yet you are speaking American on an American internet forum.

Why don't you faggots use air conditioning again?

Attached: 1421105791680.png (310x304, 143.37K)

its actually tragic... the spanish women are very different to hispanic latinas from southern america. they tend to be not traditional at all and instead are just as globohomo degenerates as for example the german women. sad!

Putin's heatwave, please. I'm sure it's his fault somehow

Well they never needed air conditioning before because it didn't get this hot

time for white people to actually sweat... oh noes! my body stinky!
just larp imagine the nords turning in their graves because you might get TRIGGERED

Oh no it's 24°C now with 37% humidity, how will I ever survive this?

Heat wave in summer
>Still dont believe in climate change, chuds?
Blizzard in winter
>Thats weather not climate, chuds

Attached: 1625912882093.jpg (852x852, 88.3K)

We still don't need it here, kek.
Maybe in 2 more weeks.

>18 C In Berlin
LoL
I'm about to make myself some hot soup.
Medcucks are turning into hot soup

says the actual moor rapebaby

The climate radicals have long since understood this: they will never get enough people onto the streets to take power or even to achieve influence in their interests. The "climate strikes" of 2019 were abruptly interrupted by the Xi Xi Virus; and they ended up being arguably as much astroturfing as the theater of "Extinction Rebellion." For the masses, the need for a good climate conscience is sufficiently covered by participating in government propaganda and the "sustainable" marketing of market providers (e.g. by offering "organic" products).
The desperation of climate shills like seen itt to the point of spamming the same one-liner every single day on Any Forums is a consequence of this failure to mobilize sufficiently large sections of the population. However, harassment and sabotage, such as freeway blockades, the damaging and burning of cars or perhaps one day the blowing up of pipelines, are unlikely to intimidate climate sinners or force governments to act against climate-damaging corporations and industries. It is more likely that they will culminate in blind activism, the main purpose of which is to psychologically compensate for the activists' slowed-down striving for power and their feelings of powerlessness in the face of the planetary monster "climate change" (Kaczynski would speak of a misguided "power process" here ).

Attached: 1pbtid_stop.png (680x576, 321.73K)