Is he /our/ bassist?

is he /our/ bassist?

Attached: MER2017070123444428_waters0329-1024x766.jpg (1024x766, 111.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETmRMPHtcqk
youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyhb87zy9Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=1f7XwCsx4fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?
Fuck what any face on the TV says, nigger. Think for yourself and quit attaching your hopes to external entities to be based on your behalf.

No, Ryan Martinie is.

you don't know roger waters?

Americans are uncultured swines

At least he's not as pozzed as Gilmour.

brbr deng brbr deng

Truth is truth, regardless of the speaker. Credit is for faggots.

is he perhaps, dare i say it...... bassed?

the jewhaters on here pretending to be nazis are just leftists attacking us from within
notice the crickets when someone famous actually does call out the jews (e michael jones, anderson, roger waters, bro nathaniel)

that aside pink floyd is still the shit

David Gilmour's pink floyd = trash lounge music
Syd Barrett's pink floyd with piper at the gates = blew me away

>A challenger appears

youtube.com/watch?v=ETmRMPHtcqk

QRD?

chris squire is phenomenal, I sill see him play live and I'm blown away sometimes. He'd go from a steady rhythmic pattern and then go full ron carter. So many bassists aren't that versatile and those that are still sound very trite and overwhelmingly polished.

>echoes
>trash
go suck some nigger dick, faggot.

Consider, for a moment, why it matters to you if the bassist from Pink Floyd (which I've now gathered who the image is of from inference of the replies) is based or not.
My presumption is that you care because you like the notion of role models existing that ideologically agree with you. The problem with this, is it gives away your strategy, and it's disgusting. One who desires ideological conformity of celebrities is one who isn't a person in their own right. Their identity is constructed by emulation of others, in the abstract. They're nothing unique. They've got nothing to offer. They're just mimics. You're just a mimic. You call me uncultured because I can't put a name to a face to a sound because it actually doesn't matter to the sound itself? Meanwhile you're only doing so out of your own existential inferiority, your complete lack of agency - your need to follow.

I just said you were an uncultured swine but ok

I like how you assume talking about anyone famous is automatic celebrity worship and simply not just a thread made off the cuff. Settle down and stop looking too much into it.

roger waters is former bassist of pink floyd and an outspoken critic of israel. even did a whole facist reenactment on his album/movie the wall
youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4

For me, the top 5 bassists are
Claypool
Trujilio
Squire
Geddy Lee
Victor Wooten (even though I don't care for his music his technique is insane)
Claypool is a lefty, Trujilio is Mexican, Geddy is a Jew, and Wooten is black so most of Any Forums would never admit that they're good.

Attached: flouride stare.jpg (489x480, 51.04K)

>Never spoke out against lockdowns and the fake pandemic
NO

you have to be 18 to post here

Go back to Facebook normie

Attached: identifying arguments.jpg (598x792, 61.87K)

>No alarms and no surprises
>PLEEEASEE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 153627.jpg (133x173, 6.17K)

No. He's a celebrity. It surprises me that you still don't get this: your idols are bought and sold. No celebrities are "our guys".
Well put.

good bassists, but honestly I don't see how trujilio is high up, don't necessarily hate metallica or ozzy as much as most metalheads I know do, but I really don't see much about his style. Claypool is fucking awesome though
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyhb87zy9Ws
I feel he even carries the later records himself. I'd say primus is essentially his band.

What sold me on Trujillo being one of the greats was his work with Infectious Grooves. youtube.com/watch?v=1f7XwCsx4fs
As much as I love Ler and Herb, Primus is definitely Les's band. You can especially tell that by his solo work which just sounds like Primus but with a bit more experimental stuff thrown in.

>Never spoke out against lockdowns and the fake pandemic
>No. He's a celebrity.
let this be a lesson for pol. the fake nazi larping shills smear any prominant right wing figure from within. even if they call out jews, theyll find something else so that we will never have an ourguy.

no lol he's pozzed as fuck
being against israel is his only saving grace, hes been thoroughly worked over by the machine

I honestly dont believe he was always a subversive kike though
I think he was one of those who actually wanted to free the world, but was corrupted by their propaganda just like any ordinary man until he's fighting for them