Is James Webb racist?

My dad works at NASA, and he told me they're trying to change the James Webb telescope name right now.
They're trying to erase history because some genius did something zoomers don't approve decades ago, will you let this happen Any Forums? They will probably rename it to George Floyd or some shit.

I kid you not, they're even censoring/editing the telescope's images because some of them are "racist". I had access to the original uncensored deep field image (pic related).

They literally erased the N-1(G3) galaxy cluster from existence, and no one will talk about it? We gotta do something about it RIGHT NOW.

Attached: webb-deep-field.png (1959x2000, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 437.38K)

ER

My dad also had access to some files that mentioned reptilians while talking with former CEO of Amazon and now NASA software tech-lead Nate Higgers, but he couldn't take a picture of it, but I 100% trust him.

(((They're))) up to something

>George Floyd Telescope
>in space
>no air
Poetry

This sounds wonderful user, why are you worried?

>NIGS Galaxy Cluster
Kek

>Brazilian
>Nasa
They wouldn’t let you people anywhere near a (((space))) program ever since they caught that Brazilian scientist trying to kill the monkey they were sending to space to make soup.

And the person who wants to change the name, Chanda Prescod-Weinstein, and yes I checked the "early life and career" It's confirmed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 15-03-35 Homophobic Telescope Reveals First Hi-Res Images of Deep Space.png (1920x410, 79.98K)

Fucking kek

Look at OP's pic. There's only like 5-6 unique renders in that pic. You'd think they would hire a good artist who can make more realistic fake stuff. They don't even try because people are brainless.

theyre demons
ive seen one clear as day
i vomited and trembled violently
begged for christ to help me & it was gone

>Nate Higgers
lol

It’s funny to them. Like an inside joke. The difference is, we are in on it too. Not because of association but rather because we can actually think for ourselves, thereby warping the traditional dynamic of an inside joke.
They KNOW that the “people” whose souls they have pulled out through programming since their formative years will lash out at anyone questioning the narrative because of the cognitive dissonance. Vax + mask is a similar concept. Teach them that the government only wants whats best for you & they see them as a parent who you should never question. It’s very childish behavior & just like a child, everyone thinks their parents know better than other parents.

George Floyd cocaine condom up the black hole telescope.

what a waste of 10 billion dollars

hope they rename it to fake and gay

look it up man, dude is legit.

Attached: lad.png (1606x396, 288.33K)

UHHH NASABROS

Attached: 8F78D831-9C22-44FB-B756-A2B70F567B2B.jpg (289x289, 18.54K)

>James Edwin Webb (October 7, 1906 – March 27, 1992) was an American government official who served as Undersecretary of State from 1949 to 1952. He was also the second appointed administrator of NASA from February 14, 1961, to October 7, 1968.

Oh no, not the precious administrator who revolutionized the filing system.

he was /ourboomer/

He should meet up with Kate Hikes, they'd be able to find that nazi moon base, i'm sure.