Brit/pol/

>Home Office spent £39,000 of taxpayers' cash on Domino's pizzas for hungry Channel migrants
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11021741/Home-Office-spent-39-000-taxpayers-cash-Dominos-pizzas-hungry-Channel-migrants.html

Attached: UK Home Office.jpg (933x656, 86.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab_channel=WorthYourTime
youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI
twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1547863387404521472?cxt=HHwWgMCi8ZjjjvsqAAAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Intellectuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=05gB1Y4H4h8&ab_channel=WorthYourTime

Attached: er.jpg (2126x3000, 915.17K)

What is the point of a country if it isn't for the families who live there?

Really hungover and close to missing my bodyweight exercises today.

Should I just do it

Might be sick

Something something British values

Paedophile

wheres the dalit?
jk im here
helo
same. but on my birfday thanks to my retard friends who insisted on multiple reposado and grand marnier mixed in equal quantities

fug

Attached: New Project (2).png (1104x1472, 2.2M)

Projection

Well I'm a gnome, and we don't allow non-gnomes into our country. It's very simple. It's not really "Gnome-country" if the country isn't full of gnomes, is it?

In a similar fashion, Britain is only named as such because of the British. If the British go away, logically, so does Britain.

Slide thread..

Looks like doctor eggman and dr. evil had a gay baby

But what is british etc
Nation of immigrants etc

Bain Capital is an American private investment firm based in Boston. It specializes in private equity, venture capital, credit, public equity, impact investing, life sciences, and real estate. Bain Capital invests across a range of industry sectors and geographic regions. As of 2022, the firm managed more than $155 billion of investor capital.[2] The firm was founded in 1984 by partners from the consulting firm Bain & Company.[3] The company is headquartered at 200 Clarendon Street in Boston with 22 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.[4][5][6]

Since its establishment it has invested in or acquired hundreds of companies including AMC Theatres, Artisan Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Apex Tool Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Canada Goose, DIC Entertainment, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), iHeartMedia, ITP Aero, KB Toys, Sealy, Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Virgin Australia, Warner Music Group, Fingerhut, The Weather Channel, and Apple Leisure Group which includes AMResorts and Apple Vacations.[7] The company and its actions during its first 15 years, became the subject of political and media scrutiny as a result of co-founder Mitt Romney's later political career, especially his 2012 presidential campaign.[8][9]

Paedophile

Attached: James OyBrien.png (1140x446, 136.35K)

Oh is it unclear for you?
Light skinned and from Europe for at least 3 generations.
These things aren't really hard to define, at all. You have to be stupid not to understand.

>>Home Office spent £39,000 of taxpayers' cash on Domino's pizzas for hungry Channel migrants

What the fuck are Daily Mail doing running a story like that?.. are they red-pilled now?

>Light skinned and from Europe for at least 3 generations.
Arbitrary

What a shitshow I just threw up in my mouth

No it's not "arbitrary". That's what Britain is. European tribes who live on the Isle of Britain. The world is only 11% European, why are you in a hurry to give away your land? Do you think you will get admiration or respect for that?

I'm just saying what the libs say, not that I believe it

how would you explain the Daily Fail's politics to a foreigner?
it's this schizophrenic blend of semi-populist anti-immigrant sentiment, mixed with the most disgraceful, traitorous civnat wog worship.
it's very telling that they won't even allow a single publication to be slightly right-wing, even in an ultimately inconsequential way.

Attached: Untitled19.jpg (425x314, 73.7K)

They're literally blood traitors giving your country away piecemeal for small amounts of money.
And you have words with them and vote?
Lol. Humans.

It's Sunday, different editor.

seething that much over a full english, he must be irish or a paki or both

>from Europe for at least 3 generations.

Fuck off. We have some Paki's who are 3 generations born in Europe..
There is no defining an ethnic group.
You just know what you are and know when someone isn't part of ethnic group..simple as.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjvdHE1E5eI

If we heard of a gnome doing such a thing he would be killed. Any gnome politician who complained or police officer who investigates it? Also killed. But I'm a gnome, we merely run all of humanity, what do I know.

He'll never know, he was adopted

you could condense that into a single word

that's a fucking Ashkenazi skull shape if I've ever seen one

Attached: 1639661929091m.jpg (495x1024, 89.04K)

And Pakis are not Light-Skinned, dumbass. :^)
You're just stupid user.

Same owners as the Metro innit.
Big thinkums

Attached: I-used-to-be-transphobic-–-this-is-how-I-became-an-ally-Metro-News.png (989x861, 555.48K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

o brien makes brit/pol/ look like spastics tbqh

jews?
i obviously know it's totally ZOG'd, but it's weird how inconsistent its message is.

Attached: Untitled19.jpg (421x266, 58.73K)

they are tory donors, you utter dipshit.

It’s called showing humanity, drop kicks.

Controlled oppostion.

"you can't even really say that a cake has frosting or sugar as some cakes don't!"
"there simply is no traditional english cake"
"Victoria sponge cake? More like OPRESSION CAKE, haha because I'm not from your country get it?"

So does that mean foreign is bad then because these same people keep saying british food is bad?
Why is it that it's mostly British culture that is getting by these lefties it's not only british lefties but also german, american, canadian and irish as well.
You don't see these mongs use the whole german food isn't german or french food isn't french
Is British culture really so superior than you have a whole lot of people feeling insecure about it

Made a big mistake lads. I decided on steak and kidney pie with chips, peas and gravy because I'm hungover and now I'm so warm and sweating so much, I might pass out.

Attached: 1640493727403.png (420x528, 376.28K)

Non-europeans never "show humanity" to Europeans. Care to explain why the fuck you would do someone a favor who only wants to fuck you over?

They fed them pepperoni pizza

bahahahaha

Attached: porkpizza.png (461x509, 600.33K)

the globalists are playing all sides

Go in the shower lad

>it's this schizophrenic blend of semi-populist anti-immigrant sentiment, mixed with the most disgraceful, traitorous civnat wog worship.

Well, that sums up the personality of most White British boomers really.. which is their target demographic I assumed?

>they have a flag
>they call each other ally
for a group of people that are supposed to he totally real women they use some very many wording and symbolism
when you think about it

that's a heavy lunch my boy

Attached: 1627632752881.jpg (960x960, 109.16K)

based?

Attached: 1625865260500.png (852x665, 816.01K)

What the fuck is this low effort CIA chicanery now? Haven't you got crack to distribute?

Get a pint of oj mixed with lemonade

Will sort you right out

broke: siding with Ukraine against reactionary Russian imperialism and joining the reddit Legion to support globohomo GAE

woke: siding with Russia's crusade against demonic tranny NATO GATO, being one of the few men who volunteer on the side of the reactionary revolutionaries in Russia's Foreign Legion, in the vein of WW2 SUPERCOMMANDO UBERMENSCH PETER KEMP

bespoke: Britain fully intervening on the side of Ukraine, but not to side with globohomo, but to propel our own reactionary expansionism, British military bases in the great Eurasian plane, a British Black Sea Fleet, renaming Donetsk to it's original name HUGHESOVKA, after it's founding by great VVELSHMAN John Hughes, and Ukraine joins the newly invigoured Commonwealth, engaging in a Neo Great Game, CANZUK becomes a reality due to the momentum of British strength, creating a quad-polared Cold War, Global American Empire vs CHYNA vs Russia vs Neo British Empire
Next on the agenda should be annexing SINGAPORE and fomenting the Cape Independence Movement in South AIDSfrica and using MI6 to destabilise USA

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE

Attached: Batumrevenuesbritishocc1920.jpg (923x578, 637.4K)

twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1547863387404521472?cxt=HHwWgMCi8ZjjjvsqAAAA
>BREAKING: Since March 2020, Greek PM @kmitsotakis
has abandoned 27,464 migrants to die on the Aegean Sea — with @Frontex support and NATO consent. Data from @ForensicArchi reveal a new campaign of violent and illegal expulsions known as 'drift-backs'
>"Twenty-six cases were recorded where people were thrown directly into the sea by the Hellenic Coast Guard, without the use of any flotation device. In two of these cases, the people were found handcuffed."
>Adler
lol at his responses to people saying based. reminder that there is no reason the UK could not do this

it means global brexit britain is not british mate

seething incels

I-s that the Home Office staff or the migrants?

>Britain fully intervening on the side of Ukraine, but not to side with globohomo, but to propel our own reactionary expansionism, British military bases in the great Eurasian plane, a British Black Sea Fleet, renaming Donetsk to it's original name HUGHESOVKA, after it's founding by great VVELSHMAN John Hughes, and Ukraine joins the newly invigoured Commonwealth, engaging in a Neo Great Game, CANZUK becomes a reality due to the momentum of British strength, creating a quad-polared Cold War, Global American Empire vs CHYNA vs Russia vs Neo British Empire
>Next on the agenda should be annexing SINGAPORE and fomenting the Cape Independence Movement in South AIDSfrica and using MI6 to destabilise USA
You've got my vote.

yes, migrants are a tool to siphon money out of the working class by legal mandate

Watching...

anyone up for a pogrom?

My little Joshua is quite the ladies man, I'll have you know. He's always sending me pictures of his girlfriends. Hopefully one day he will let me meet one of them.

Attached: Joshs mum does it up the bum.jpg (950x1024, 70.83K)

far too hot for face sitting

it's a given that they're controlled opposition, obviously.
what i'm trying to articulate is how they mainly perform the role of kosher conservatism, providing red meat stories about immigrants, fags, and trannies to normal people who hate progressivism...
BUT they simultaneously contradict themselves every once in a while by printing these Guardian-tier articles about how great fags/blacks are.
you'd think it'd be better to just keep it as a kosher conservative platform to make normal people feel like they're represented, but for some reason they dilute their own message with articles that only serve to piss off their readers.

I know Fox News in America occasionally do stories that portray tranny children in a positive light, so it's obviously an established tactic that jews use.

Attached: Untitled17.jpg (430x288, 73.89K)

I don't want to deal with foreigners in any capacity

My shower's schizophrenic, not taking that chance
Work hard play hard innit
Currently guzzling pop like Gazza on a dry cruise.

>fank u very much for buying me a hot bag of sticky chips in spicy sauce and a bottle of wkd mister javid. No1 has eva bought me presents before. Ur really kind to me mister javid. u must really like me
>woooo me head is spinning hehe, where r u taking me mister javid?

Attached: groomer.jpg (924x410, 64.94K)

cor yeah go on then

it's so crazy it might just work

Attached: 1644592683452.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

You haven't had sex in 3 years.

Attached: the kikecel.png (925x295, 26.7K)

I need to message me mum actually
nice one fake mum x

they've hired queers and the mentally ill to be the new face of intellgience analysts. Gone are the days of machiavellian Bonesmen

Attached: FNkjnb5WYAIKgpC.jpg (880x1280, 59.12K)

meet me by the statue at the top of the high street, bring something heavy and blunt

curry people are fucking UGLY

I was raped
you've never been raped in your entire life you incel

why the fuck did i bother submitting a self assessed tax return instead of just lie like i usually do if its just gonna be given to boat niggers anyway

Remember when Gazza tried to talk Raoul Moat with a tin of carling and a fishing rod while in his dressing gown? Fuck me we should have all just gone to ground right then and there.

Attached: kemi.jpg (267x301, 34.23K)

I remember when evil was competent.

fucking hell half this board still thinks immigration is some big battle between good and evil

>On current growth rates, Poland is set to be richer than Britain in 12 years time. Between Westminster and Whitehall, Britain's failure to grow can be explained in four words: it’s not allowed to.
Does this mean that the wogs will fuck off? (No)

>this is what a 40 year old looks like in the UK

Attached: typicalbrit.jpg (380x368, 18.42K)

UGLY

Spooks were always queer nonces.

and he had to pay for it

Attached: 7809534983478954.png (650x246, 30.53K)

How would you describe it then?

I prefer British to be those that were here prior to WW2 it seems reasonable that all the men at that time fought with the ideology, to keep Britain British, are British. Everyone after is a foreigner and needs to be removed.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Attached: 1640937342727.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

The point of controlled opposition is to gradually reduce the need for controlled opposition. The red meat is to attract the desired audience, the 'contradiction' is to program that audience and the whole point of the red meat. It should not surprise you to know that neo-conservatism was invented by a bunch of trots for precisely this reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Intellectuals