I fucking hate Germans

I hate you Germans so very much, everyone warned you not to be idiotic cunts. And you decided to be idiotic cunts. EVERYONE warned you not to suck up to Russia Becuase this would happen, I hope you all freeze this winter so you may learn your lesson for once. Stop constantly destroying Europe and forcing us who weren’t retarded to fund your dumb cunt asses. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because you have a bunch of commies you refused to purge after unification, and unification of your shitty, backstabbing, disgusting plague upon Europe was a mistake.

Attached: 2F4FC021-444F-440A-B721-D668261DEF0A.jpg (220x165, 15.26K)

germany isn't all just our government bro and our government is who is responsible for this shit.

OK jew

But it’s been going on for decades and you even elected the Green Party now. Now I’m stuck paying more for electricity because we have to fund your energy deficient ass.

If you cry even harder, things might magically change all of a sudden.

Attached: 1657301347693.gif (1024x576, 399.78K)

you've got it backwards. German & French leaders warned the USA not to push into Ukraine because it would provoke a Russian response. US intelligence told them the same thing (pic related). The US gov went ahead and did it anyway, probably because this is the outcome they were aiming for.

Germany's current problem is their government pussied out and sided with the US against Russia on sanctions. They should have just kept buying Russian gas, and told Washington to fuck off.

Attached: Fiona Hill.png (624x485, 72.25K)

It's not in your country that a somali raped a 9 years girl almost too death?

Kek Nordcucks better start to move to the South because you are pretty fucked without electricity, gas.

more

Attached: Burns.png (622x646, 81.86K)

This. No one asked me if I thought this was a good idea. This is being done to us intentionally. Those people have names and addresses.

>you even elected the Green Party now.

I didn't. Most didn't.

Also,

>Implying there is not widespread voter fraud in this shithole aka. Germany

we voted ? what do you think elections do. in germany the elected officials have no obligation to act according to their voting promises.

do you know how secure voting is in germany? there are no names on ballots, people don't confirm with passports and let everyone vote. its not secure and can be manipulated.

there have been screenshots of unsupervised voter ballots of german elections on german imageboards.

trust me, voting here does fuck all.

this happens because you pick fight with us

Germans were the only sane EU people who didnt sell themselves for globohomo WW3 agenda. Were.

We have it, the main issue is that we have to export our power to Germany since they are running a massive deficit thanks to cucked EU agreements.

Also another proof that the EU exists as a fourth Reich to make Germany stronger.

What the German government does is not what the German people want. However 99% of Germans (or people in general) are slaves by nature. They need a leader to make them act and for someone like this to emerge things will have to get worse.
That aside: the winters here are mostly a joke. Some years it doesn't even snow. Every 10 years or so there is a hard winter. So let the normalfags freeze. It will be only cityfolk that freeze because every person I know has a wood oven. I heat entirely with wood from behind my houses wood. Bring it on. A little cold and hunger will do them good.

No it’s what happens when you interact with Russia. You’re just an uncivilised serfdom that didn’t progress beyond 1850s. And I smile everytime I see a dead Ivan on the frontlines

>you have a bunch of commies you refused to purge after unification
No East Germans are commies. West Germans, on the other hand, are commies. Barely anyone votes for greens in the east. That's the irony for you.

K.

Attached: thgfdjfh.png (600x600, 437.72K)

Sweden contributes less to the EU budget than Poorland kek
Germoney should buy that Russian gas not so it can keep bailing you out but to get rich, re-arm, and exterminate all you fucking parasites

Democracy never worked in the first place. At least not for millenia

Wrong kiwi

Attached: 17959282-1B41-4DE8-8FD5-737948A7E4B1.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

>Cuckold still ass-gaped from Poltava and aanihilation of his wannabe Memepire by based Ruschads
Seethe, Nordnigger.

It's the Americans who are the problem.
The entire German industry rests on Russian cheap gas. You have no industry, Nordnigger. Yourse just a bitch .
We tried to be SOVERIGN but ultimately failed.

Attached: 1657726890777.png (652x774, 337.13K)

Wrong Sventard

Attached: EU funds to East and profits.png (712x584, 189.54K)

>UK still contributing in 2018

Attached: EU budget to Eastern Countries and Transactions back 2.jpg (1079x711, 318.72K)

Sven you're a retard to believe money is just given for free. Literally any economist from Eastern Euro understands this vassal scheme

Simple example even you can understadn with yout tiny puny brain. LIDL moves in. Local stores and local companies are forced to close. Profit back to the west

I want to go to Deutschland and have das bier. Prost!

Attached: 1651512380341.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

>burns flags like a sandnigger