Redpill me on neanderthals

Redpill me on neanderthals.

Attached: 52911843_10161391627280463_4451033793217691648_n.jpg (1726x2015, 609.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(mtDNA)
youtu.be/Bim0ZQ2BjAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slaves to the Gnomes.
/thread
I know normally you don't /thread your own post but really what else is there to say?

Too much makes you Jewish, too little makes you a nigger.

Wise words

so, where is the data claiming that jews have the most neanderthal dna, does it exist or did you just make that up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(mtDNA)

control f neanderthal 0 results

You’re braindead and can’t read information

every heard of quoting or summarizing

or not lying like a piece of garbage

Orcs.

It’s laughable that you think scientists would dare to call mitochondrial DNA haplotype group J a Neanderthal DNA type which it is but they are cowards

someone posted something the other day that said basically all neanderthal dna is spread from y lineages, also, you're just making shit up and a fag

Oy vey
youtu.be/Bim0ZQ2BjAE

Yes, you cretin Y DNA
God you’re dumb
J is the haplogroup

looks like you have taken the redpill already

you posted mtdna haplogroup you mongoloid retard

Watch the video, dumbass

Watch the video I posted, dumbass

tell me about the gnomes. how do they interact with the gentry?

now I don't want to

Neanderthals ydna is extremely rare to find if not non-existent. This is because Neanderthals were raped and dominated into submission by homo sapiens. All male ydna for Neanderthals was replaced by homo sapian ydna when they took Neanderthal women and killed Neanderthal men.
It was like the alpha test for aryan invasion some 150,000 years ago.

Attached: unnamed.gif (512x453, 29.92K)

Read "Them and Us".
Anyone who doesn't isn't redpilled on the Neanderthals.

And read "Who is Esau-Edom".
Anyone who doesn't isn't redpilled on the descendants of the Neanderthals.

all neanderthal dna in humans is from ydna, which means neanderthal chads cucked a certain amount of humoids, and then that half neanderchad kept fucking humoid whores, and so on

A fellow NPT-chad

The juden reveals itself

Attached: 662C914F-6D50-4B81-94A8-DD6EC06395E2.jpg (802x1024, 178.44K)

Like i care, we ate those fuckers for breakfast

Attached: haplogroup dispersion.png (1490x748, 2.96M)

i find this song very enjoyable, am I jewish?

Absolutely
I can't wait until they clone a Neanderthal and it turns out to be fucking ape-like, hyper-sexual, hyper-aggressive carnivorous animal.
PS, read Who is Esau-Edom if you haven't already

This goes for you too user, read it.

Jews are nehanderthals surviving as parasites into the Sapiens frame.
They hate us and god and they aim to subvert and destroy us

The other way around my friendo

retard just makes shit up and expects us to believe him

Checked, I'll get a copy of both and check them out. Do you have a QRD on the books or highlights of parts that surprised you?

fake and gay

Who is Esau-Edom? Can't spoil it, but it's who you think. It makes Any Forums look like Jew-loving faggots. I've read Mein Kampf, and I found it no problem. It's controversial because it's controversial. I can tell people I've read it, and people will say "oh I see, that's quite crazy".

Who is Esau-Edom? I would NEVER admit to reading it in public, or even in private. I will only admit to it here and tell others to read it because I'm anonymous.

Them and Us? Our whole lives were based around fighting off Neanderthals, and we've probably made them look far more human than we think. I only disagree with his colour scheme (I think they were lighter, maybe orange or similar), and maybe just how hairy they actually were. They may be the ancestral memory of dozens of "monkey men" we know today, including Bigfoot, Yeti, Almas, and the Yeren.

I recently did a 23andme and was found to have more Neanderthal variants in my DNA than 84% of customers yet I’m 0% Jewish. What gives?

it's called pol being schizophrenic

I prefer to call Jewish women, vampires.
I believe its almost an accurate description.